Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Siddharth : stop drooling over her, else you gonna make us lose this challenge!!

Abhishek : yeah yeah, I know you will say this now as Avneet is not doing anything?

Siddharth : I don't know anything, I know she is not wearing the hottest outfit, but I love her every single inch of body in everything.

Riyaz : guys, we should control.

Siddharth : true.

Abhishek : I feel completely opposite than you, Riyaz.

Riyaz : what?

Abhishek : you want Roshni to remove that extra cloth and I want that Vaishnavi should wear!!

He is noticing that many guys had their eyes sticked on her body.

Siddharth laughed on him. Riyaz too.

Abhishek : shut up guys, I am serious.

Riyaz : you feel insecure for Vaishnavi, right?

Abhishek : I accept it bro, but I can't change the reality, I really feel strongly for her.

Siddharth hummed..

Siddharth : look there, Riyaz your wish come true?

Abhishek : what?

Riyaz noticed Roshni.

Now the drape piece is fully wet and transparent it's look like roshni just came outside to give him a look what she wish for.

Riyaz : ahh she is so hot.

Siddharth : ask him to turn then? (Teasingly)

Riyaz : shut up!!

Siddharth : hey rosh.

Roshni (from a distance) : what?

Siddharth : turn around once.

Siddharth said that to tease Riyaz but avneet didn't liked it and she left and went back to her room.

After sometime,

All of them came to their room.

Vaishnavi : girls, that's great... We are winning the challenge I can clearly see that the boys are so insecure when we were flauting and we got more attention than them.

Avneet is sitting silent.

Vaishnavi : what happened to you?

Avneet : nothing, but yaar I want better clothes I guess, I am feeling too sidelined here.

Vaishnavi : relax I order something for you. You will like it.

Avneet : thanks.

After two hours,

Vaishnavi : girls, you have fun I should go and ask mister nigam that what he think now who have more options. (She said like they won)

Stay tuned

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro