Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Anushka : shameless, why did you choose this specific name?

Abhishek : Vaishnavi, you should ask first that if she even want to be part of our group or not? (He is not sure looking at Anushka's expression)

Vaishnavi : relax abhi, and yeah I know so many jealous peeps from this popularity call us shameless, so I prefer to admit it before only. (In an confident tone)

Anushka : being honest I like your bold attitude yaar. I wanna join tell me what rules you made?

Vaishnavi : first of all, you should be eligible for this group with behavior just like name of group "Shameless".

Anushka : shameless, in term?

Abhishek : we just want that college will give freedom to dress to all the students according to our choice.

Vaishnavi : yeah, abhi is right so you have to wear hots too. You can understand I guess. (She said in a convincing tone)

Anushka : okay done, even I want to join you for that freedom only, I want a group where nobody judge on dressing basis.

Vaishnavi : okay, 2nd rule you have to stand strong with your friends always.

Anushka : done.

Vaishnavi : 3rd rule, being shy in this group is prohibited, you have to open up with your friends in this group. I assure you the safety.

Anushka : okay this is done too.

Vaishnavi : no dating cringe, we all will be friends. Be equal to everyone.

Abhishek didn't like this at all, because he is thinking he can date vaishnavi.

Anushka : I accept all your rules.

Vaishnavi : you are definitely made for this group then, welcome to shameless peeps darling. (She offers a hug)

Anushka hugs back.

Anushka : my few friends will going to join soon as well.

Vaishnavi : girls are boys wants to make their college life memorable will join us for sure. (Confidently)

Stay tuned

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro