Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Next morning,

Avneet convinced siddharth to go for a shopping.

Siddharth bring Avneet for a shopping, but Siddharth is feeling like what will he do there.

But, Abhishek and Vaishnavi is spending now time together and Avneet is feeling that according to environment she is out of clothes here.

So, just because Avneet insisted, he get ready to go with her.

Avneet came to pick him up from her room, he rented a car.

He still have that boring look on his face because he thinks that shopping is boring.

Siddharth : where are we going?

Avneet : we are going to X factor Mall here, Why are you looking upset now?

Siddharth : yar, I really don't know what will I do there, I mean I get bored there, don't you think.

Avneet : you are really boring person Siddharth, don't you think?

Siddharth : yes, I am, any problem. But walking behind  a girl carrying her shopping bags make guys looks stupid.

Avneet : it's a sign of love.

Siddharth : oh are we lovers?

Avneet : not lovers, but still you are my bestie, I suppose you to do this much for me.

Siddharth : okay okay, let's go.

Avneet : good boy.

Avneet sit in cab, driver drive the car to the mall.

Siddharth and Avneet walk inside the mall, Avneet is walking by his right side, holding her small purse.

He couldn't believe his luck in finding a girl like her, effortlessly beautiful and sexy.

But, still he feel that shopping is boring. But spending time with her is not a bad idea.

As, Avneet too seemed to like him, as she stays always cheerful with him.

He wasn't really sure if he should hold her hands so he is just walking.

But few moments always create  sparks, The sides of their arms occasionally touched each other, as they were walking close together.

It's a large crowd in the mall on a this afternoon.

Avneet : wow so many sales we can do some shopping here. (said in an excited tone, Avneet pointing to the line of clothing shopping points)

Siddharth : as you say I am following you today madam.

Today, he knows that he is gonna say 'sure' to anything that Avneet would ask.

Stay tuned

25 votes

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro