Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

But as hard as I was trying to keep my mind to other things , it again and again came back to the movement under my underwear and it kept gaining its rigidness and tightness with every passing second.

Vaishnavi's hand had some movement in sleep and now her hand was squarely on my cock and I could feel her fingers on it.

I pushed the blanket to one side to see under it and found that Vaishnavi's eyes were closed and breathing rhythmically.

But her hand was fully on my cock as if she was holding it.

She was perhaps in deep sleep.

My cock started gaining its size and tightness, and within no time and to my horror, it started touching the cheeks of Vaishnavi.

I was startled and there was nothing I could do anything for it.

After about one minute Vaishnavi moved a bit in her sleep and now my cock was not touching her cheeks , but was quite near to her lips.

In all her squirming and twisting in her sleep, the side of my snorts had moved to one side.

Vaishnavi's hand was squarely on my cock now and in her sleep she had almost wrapped her fingers around it and in a way now she was holding my cock.

In my arousal state, I unknowingly pushed my pelvis toward her mouth and my cock started touching her lips.

It was the most erotic moment of my life as I had never seen my Vaishnavi as a sex partner but this could lead that imagination.

And now my cock was knocking on her lips.

I had not even dreamt of such thing in my dreams even in train at least.

Stay tuned

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro