Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Which left me in a dilemma whether Vaishnavi was in her sleep or she had awakened .

If this is the position, I was in great trouble, because when Vaishnavi wakes up.

I thought to act sleep sitting so whatever will happen won't be count my fault.

But as there was no way to know it, I decided to play safe and closed my eyes as if I was also in deep sleep and in my same sitting position.

I put my head backward and rested it on the side of our berth.

Now Vaishnavi's fingers were moving on the bare skin of cock on the underside and her big nails were scratching it, which was sending the waves of joy in me.

I was pushing my cock forward and trying to put it through her lips as far as possible.

Vaishnavi's fist was holding my cock perfectly and her fingers were moving underside of my cock.

All this was becoming more and more unbearable for me.

I didn't know what to do, I opened my eyes a bit and saw in my laps. Vaishnavi's eyes were closed and breathing normal.

I gazed at Vaishnavi's beautiful face and I sensed that now her breathing was not so rhythmic.

As she loosened her grip on my cock and I pulled the cloth from the head of my cock completely.

As soon as the cloth pulled aside my cock got free from its confinement of boxer too, it jerked upward due to its tightness .

This was rather a bad situation for me.

Before this my cock was wedged somewhat in my Vaishnavi's lips and also her hand was holding it in its grip, but now as it got freed from boxer.

Stay tuned

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro