Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After our hair is done we head back to the car. "Do you want to grab a snack before heading back to the place?"

"Sure, can we stop by Mason's? I feel like a double choc sundae."

A smile spreads across my face. "Sounds good to me. Do you know who craved that when they were pregnant?"

"Who?"

I knew it. She's pregnant as well. It looks like next year will be the year that there's more Grandchildren for my parents.

"Katrina,"

"She's pregnant too?"

"Yep,"

She looks at the ground. "I was hoping this time around people would be happy for Jasper and I. Per usual one of you girls have to make it about yourselves."

Placing you hand on her arm. "Dana, we never plan on things like this to happen. Besides, I'm really happy for you. How far along are you?"

"Three months. Jasper and I wanted to make sure we passed the first trimester before letting the family know."

I don't think she's the only one that has an announcement to make this weekend.

Last night I went through Mom's Facebook and found photos of my sisters with ultrasounds on it.

Maybe, she hasn't had a chance to look at there accounts recently.

I know they all don't use Facebook as much as they did.

My phone starts to ring and I see 'Katrina' flash across the screen. "Can you put that on the loudspeaker, please?"

"Sure," she accepts the call and puts it on loudspeaker.

Me: Hey, Kat. What's going on?

Kat: Where are you?

Me: I'm with Dana. We just got our hair done and now we're heading to Mason's.

Kat: Yum, can you bring me back a double scoop of honeycomb with some bears?

Me: Anything for my favourite sister.

Kat: Thanks,

The next thing I hear is my sister, Chloe. "Kat, who are you talking to?"

"Lizzie, She's heading to Mason's to grab some ice cream. Do you want anything?"

"Yeah, I want chocolate ice cream with bears."

Kat asks everyone at the house and then she tells me what everyone wants.

Dana writes down everyone's order and then we pull over in front of the shop.

We step out of the pickup and enter the building.

Standing behind the counter is Mason and a smile spreads across his face. "Hello, Lizzie. Do you want your usual?"

"Yes, please." I slide the piece of paper across to him and add. "Also, these. They're for my siblings."

He shakes his head. "So, all the Donoghue kids have returned for the reunion? It's such a shame that all of you haven't come here together today."

"We'll come by on Sunday. Book the entire place out for us. There are a few kids that want ice cream too."

Dana laughs. "My little ones going to love the vanilla."

Mason looks up and his eyes connect with Dana's. "Are you one of the sisters-in-law?"

"Yeah, I'm Dana Donoghue. It's nice to meet you, Mason."

Mason finishes with the orders and tells me the price. I pay for the ice cream and then we leave the store.

When we get home everyone ambush me, grabbing their ice cream and walking to different parts of the house.

Heading up to my bedroom I grab the dress from in the closet and look at it. It's a long black dress that has a slit up the leg and at the back there's thin straps at the back.

The door to my room opens and Kat steps onto the room. She has a spoon on her mouth eating the ice cream I gave her. "That's a great dress. I can't wait to see you in it."

A smile spreads across my face. "It looks even better on me," I say, cockily and she laughs.

"Do you mind if I get changed on here with you? I don't want to be near our brothers wives and our sisters."

"That's not a problem. Where's your dress?"

"It's in my bedroom. I'll get it after I wash my hands." She walks over to my bed and sits on it.

Walking over to the chest I grab a black thong and step into the bathroom. I have a quick shower and wash my body.

Stepping into the bedroom I dry myself off and put the thong on. I drop the towel on the floor and put the black dress on.

Katrina whistles as she walks into the room with her dress. It's a long blue dress with thin straps that goes over her shoulder. There's a slit up the dress as well, to showcase her leg:

Grabbing the black heels from the floor I put them on and then walk over to the jewellery box. I pull out a pair of gold earrings and a gold bracelet.

Putting in the earrings they dangle down, showing off the gold in them.

Turning towards Kat I say. "Can you help me put the bracelet on?"

She stands up and she walks over to me. "Sure," taking the bracelet from the desk she puts it on me.

"Thanks,"

"You're welcome."

Kat takes her clothes off and then puts the blue dress on. It gets bunched up and I help her pull the dress down. "The dress looks beautiful on you, Kat."

She puts on a gold bracelet and earrings as well.

A pair of black heels are sitting next to the bed and she puts her feet in them. She buckles up the heels.

We walk out of the room and hear the girls talking and laughing while they get changed.

Kat opens the door and walks into the room. "Do you girls need help with your dresses?"

"Yes," they all say at the same time.

Nina and Chloe look at me. "Wow, sis," Nina says. "You look hot in that dress, Lizzie." She's about to say more. Instead, she closes her mouth.

I'm glad she's not going to put that I'm a townie into words.

I help Nina into her dress it's grey with studs on it. It touches the ground and has a strap over the shoulder. There's a strap at the back and I tie it for her.

The dress shows off her curves and I whisper on her ear. "Congrats on the baby."

She turns slightly towards me and whispers. "How do you know?"

"I was on Mom's Facebook account and I say the ultrasound picture."

"Can you keep it a secret for me?"

"Sure,"

Looks like the baby secret keeper.

Mom and Dad are going to be really happy to have more kids around.

It's a shame that we live here while they all live in the city close to each other.

We might have to move to be closer to everyone in the next year.

Chloe pushes Nina aside and says. "I need your help, Lizzie."

I help Chloe into the yellow dress that has a slit at the side and at the back is yellow straps that Criss-cross at the top. I move the double layer dress down until it reaches the ground. "You look beautiful, Chloe."

Dana is wearing a lilac dress that covers her breasts and it shows off her back. It has a double-layered fabric.

Sabrina is wearing a light pink dress with studs on it. There are pearls that are used as clasps for the dress. It reaches the ground.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro