13. She is his peace!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

• Divine blessed us with the best, We passed the arduous test..•

Navniti house :

Nandini : "What was that RJ?, Why you were so rude to him?.. ".. she asked with anger filled eyes. While RJ is sitting calmly on her bed and she is standing right in front of him with her arms crossed to her body and passing deadly glare to him.

RJ : "I wasn't rude Nandini, it was a mere conversation..".. he said in his fuck that tone.

Nandini : "It didn't seems like one..". She scowled while he rolled his eyes.

RJ: "You really want to argue on this?".. he asked after narrowing his gaze on her.

Nandini : "Of course not!".. she instantly answered casually.

RJ : "Good. ".. he muttered and stood up. "I've a recording, will see you soon!".. he kissed her forehead and walked out before Nandini interrogate him more.

Nandini : "What's happening?".. she thought with all the confused situation around her.

Cafe Coffee Day:

Dhruv : "I know it's difficult..".. he said with concerned tone.

Kajal : "Dhruv! Difficult is a very small word you know..".. she told him with in a matter-of-fact tone..

"To hell with difficulty! I am ashamed right now".. someone answered with a disgusting look..

Dhruv : "RJ!".. he called him and he looked at him..

RJ : "You know how bad I felt after I behaved so badly with Manik..His face depicted all his emotions, he was really hurt by my words, from my behavior.."..He seems very disappointed, Kajal held his hand which is placed on the table.

Kajal: "I know it's very difficult for you RJ. But don't forget we are dealing with Manik, we need to do something to push him towards her.".. she explained him calmly while he listened patiently.

Dhruv : "Remember RJ when I called you on cliff, that day only we vowed to make them MaNan, It's a difficult task but not impossible. Pyaar toh bahut hai unke darmiyan, magar alfazzon ki Chadar Hume he deni hogi ...".. his words at the end made both of them smiled.

• When supreme father decided to write a poem on love and friendship, he looked into the world of MaNan and everything is sorted.. •

RJ : "You are right, and I can do anything for her happiness.. ".. he said with bit lost tone and Kajal noticed.

Just then dhruv's phone started ringing so he excused himself for a minute or so.

Kajal : "You really love her. Don't you?".. she asked with surety in her eyes on which he gave her a broad smile.

RJ : "Give me one reason not to".. he asked and she just nodded with a big smile.

RJ : "Nandini is epitome of love Kajal, Goddess Aphrodite herself!.. She is everything a man could ever ask for, but she isn't mine. Kisi ki amanat hai woh, aur main wahi amanat use lautana Chahta hoon... ".. he closed with a big smile and Kajal seems to be touched with his words for her.

Kajal : "Indeed she is all that you said, your love is true RJ and very few people can understand the depth of love. ".. she said to appreciate him but he recalled Nandini's nature when he met her 4 year back.

RJ : "This depth of love has taught by her only. The way she loved him, none can ever match that level, No one! ..".. his voice holds so much respect for her that anyone can feel it, his eyes shining beautifully with the mere mention of her name..

Dhruv : "Sorry pals! I need to take a leave, Manik is at home and he is looking for me, after 3 months he is taking this album seriously..".. he laughed at the end and they both giggled..

Kajal : "Perks of being with Miss. Perfectionist.. ".. she commented with a giggled and they both joined her..

Dhruv : "On a serious note, we should concentrate on our mission and RJ don't feel bad about anything because the result of this act is going to be fruitful. ".. he tried to make him understand on which RJ nodded.

Kajal : "Yes! Manik is in sacrificial mode, he won't be jealous at all but he'll be the first one to give up and we can't let this happen. Hume ese circumstances banane honge ki Manik khud initiatives le and it can happen only by provoking him continuously. ".. she told them genuinely and they both understood.

RJ : "Okay guys! So mission MaNan is on..."..He forwarded his palm in front of them and they both took it happily..

When world will fall apart, if you hold my hand hard, together we can mend our heart.. •

Malhotra Mansion

Today there is no darkness in someone's room, all the curtains of the window is wide opened,  letting in the sun light fall in all the corner of the beautiful room which has experienced only darkness in these 4 years.

It seems like every single thing has came to life, everything is looking so beautiful suddenly like fairies herself made this room a heaven.

Today! He is sitting on the floor but unlike other days, he has no sadness in his eyes, no pain on his lips, but today! He is shining more than sun light, today he is the happiest soul of this whole universe.

Manik : "Nandini, you were so close to me today, I can't believe that everything is fine now. This isn't a dream right?, Even if this is a dream I wish I could never be able to open my eyes. ".. he spoke his heart out by looking at her big smiling image which he is holding in his hand.

He felt a touch on his hand and he closed his eyes briefly with a beautiful smile on his face..

Manik : "I was expecting you!"..He muttered with a beautiful smile.

"And see! Here I am.."..She answered in her ever-so-sweet tone..

Manik : "This isn't a dream right?, Mukti has given a chance to me, Am able to be close to you in real, no more imaginations, no more stealing glances, no more stalking.."..He whispered to her and she placed her head on his shoulder and entwined their fingers, while he rest the photo frame in the side.

"Manik! Whatever happened in past is over now, Main aur tum, we both has suffered a lot,let's not forget about one thing that Imitahan unhi ka liya jata hai Jinpar Khuda ko yakeen hota hai ki yeh jeetenge zarur! ..Believe on all of this, it's really happening Manik.."..She assured him with her confident tone and he kissed on her head..

Manik : "I love you Nandini, I love you like crazy!"..He confessed with only honesty in his eyes and she smiled..

Nandini : "Well! I know it very well ..Tell me something new.."..She teased and he laughed loudly, his laughter echoed in whole room..

"Manik! Sing na..".. she asked very innocently that he can't deny her at all.

Manik : "Always at your service ma'am.. ".. he has a peaceful smile on his face which is very rare to find.

• Love is like first rain, it makes you wait badly but when it comes,it drench you with only happiness.. •

"So Nandini's Manik, sing a song for your Nandini..".. she said with a teasing smile and he grinned. He looked at her while she placed her chin on his shoulder and looked at him with a adorable smile on her face.

Navniti House

Nandini is humming a beautiful peaceful melody while keeping clothes in her closet and just when Mukti entered into the room. She noticed happiness and spark in  Nandini's body language, she smiled wholeheartedly as she knew the reason behind this.

Mukti : "Hmmm.. you seems to be very happy today..".. she commented while coming inside the room.

Nandini grinned after finding mukti there, and she recalled today's time she spent with Manik.

• Something has changed, Something beautiful! Something very peaceful! Your presence perhaps! •

Nandini : "Where were you?, Manik was asking for you..".. she said after closing the Almirah and mukti looked at her with her one eyebrow stand and Nandini looked at her with a small but confused smile.

Nandini : "Why you're looking at me like that?".. she asked being totally confused.

Mukti : "From Mr. Malhotra to Manik, that's something am very much interested to know.."...She teased her and Nandini smiled wholeheartedly..

Nandini : "Oh god mukti.. it's nothing like you are thinking..".. she said while looking everywhere but her..

Mukti : "Oh my my..Girl you are blushing..".. she stated with joy in her heart, she can't express her happiness in words what she is feeling right now..

Nandini : "Stop teasing me alarm!".. she tried to threaten her but failed, her voice came out as a mere whisper..

Mukti : "So much happened today, isn't it?.. Are you happy?"..She asked with her fingers crossed but as soon as Nandini looked at her she opened those cross fingers as well, became she is able to see the happiness, shine, sparkle in Nandini's eyes.

Nandini : "I've never been happier..".. her simple words brought world's happiness to Mukti and she hugged her tightly with glee..

Mukti : "I want your happiness only Angel.. I can do anything and everything for your one smile.."..She confessed with tears in her eyes and Nandini hugged her more tightly..

Nandini : "You are the best thing ever happened to me. A sister from another mother.".. she too confessed her happiness and mukti smiled.

Mukti : "So tell me everything..I want to know each and everything..".. she asked after breaking the hug.. and her excitement has no bounds, it's only because she wants to be sure that she has done the right thing.

Nandini : "Ahh! You are very excited. But as such nothing happened. I really enjoyed Manik's company. You know he is very good, very loyal, very much honest and when it comes to work he is very professional. The best part of him is he knows how to make other person comfortable. You know what mukti he is a kid..And.... ".. she stopped abruptly and mukti too got alarmed after hearing that specific word.

Such a kid you are!
Stop it kiddo!
Yes, you are my kid!
Oh god! Stop being a kid!

Suddenly Nandini's head is filled with some negative images, some uncleared faces, And some sentences started ringing in her ears, she felt immense pain in her head, she held her head with both her hands as her head started spinning. Mukti freaked out after looking at Nandini.

Mukti : "Nandini, what happened?.. "..She tried to hold her but before Nandini could answer her she fainted right on the floor.

Mukti : "Nandiniiii..".. she shouted with fear all over her face..And Nandini is lying unconsciously on the ground.

Screen freezes on her horrifying face...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro