20. Because you are the one!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Staring in his eyes "I miss you".. she whispered, he held his tears back "I miss us" ..He muttered. •

Maa-Ni Mansion:

Manik's Pov:

"Manik! Why you hurt me always? What wrong I did to get such big punishment? I always loved you Manik, always! But you never seen my love for you and today here you are standing as if nothing happened. There is a deep chasm between us Manik Malhotra which you can never fill, you can't bridge the gap, you can't have me back ever. Yes! I love you a lot and that's what I hate the most.. Go away! Please I beg go. Just go and don't ever come back. I said LEAVE!... "...

I wake with a jolt, my heart is hammering  like I've run forty blocks chased by the hounds of hell,  am sweating all over. God! That nightmare was so real I felt like I lost her, her haunting words "I Said leave!" still ringing in my ears, room is filled with darkness but constant beep of my phone grabbed my attention and I picked the phone which is lying on the side table. As soon as I unlocked it my peace, my solace, my breathe came back to me. I instantly rested my head on bed rest and gazed at my phone screen.

Her picture as my phone's wallpaper gives the much needed relief to my aching heart. I contemplate our memories to soothe my wounded heart, that was one horrifying dream I ever had and it pushed me to the edge of hell. All I need right now is the assurance of having her beside me, she is here! She hasn't left, it was just a nightmare. I started making my vulnerable soul calm a bit by uttering all those words but seems like only her warmth can make me normal.

I looked at my phone and there are three messages from her, I started reading one by one but still my heart and my mind both are wandering all around the universe.

Thank you for such beautiful surprise, I loved the dresses but I would have appreciated more if you have given me personally. I'll settle this with you tomorrow! .. missing my secret admirer ;)

I read it and eventually my lips twitched a bit, her text means she got those dresses. I still remember when last week we were coming back from recording she asked me to stop at Zara and I complied, she wanted to buy a dress for Mukti and Navya, she is one of those people who make their love ones feel special every now and then and honestly! This trait of her is something touched my heart the very first time she brought a beautiful guitar for me without any occasion. She brought a dress for Mukti and Navya both, but I noticed she liked two more dresses I had observed twinkle in her eyes but being the most selfless person she didn't bought anything for herself. Apparently I bought for her, because once I vowed to give her world's happiness, it's only materialistic things I can even bring heaven to her feet.

I opened the next text and this really brought a big warm smile on my lips..

If you are sleeping then dream of me certainly am missing you ;)

And that smiley made my whole world shine to fullest, I can easily picture her big broad smiley face. Gosh! I love this beautiful angel!

I opened the next text and breathe caught in my throat after reading it.

Ek kashmaksh si Hai,
Mausam mei ek khamoshi si Hai,
Hai door toh toh yeh jism tumse bahut,
Fir bhi is Dil ki Tere Dil se doori kuch Kam si Hai..

I exactly know she has composed this,I can feel it. That poem touched my heart, her plain and simple words left a big impact on me but I am still trying to read between the lines, what she mean by such emotional and love filled poem? What does it mean?

Keeping all my speculations in back of mind, I dialed her number without any second thought I guess that's the biggest improvement in me, I have stopped thinking twice before talking to my girl.

She answered in the second ring only as if she was impatiently waiting for my call only.

Nandini : "Hey! I thought you are sleeping.."..His calm, soothing, velvet like voice broke all the uncertainties in my mind and heart. She is here for real!

• We sometimes broke down to that extent from where we feel everything is an illusion and start questioning our own existence.. •

Manik : "Nandini!".. a tone filled with so many unshed tears, with unsaid words abruptly escaped my mouth and if this was another time then I swear I would have been proclaiming my love for her right now but alas! Things aren't the same anymore. Credit goes to me only! No one else to be blamed other than me!

There is complete silence at both the ends for a brief moment, none spoke even a word, I let the silence do the heavy lifting, this silence between us from start is very comfortable and soothing we certainly don't need words to articulate our feelings, our relationship is hard to define and impossible to understand. She is day to my nights, I always need her, want her, it's like without her my existence has no meaning.

Nandini : "Are you fine?"..Her voice intersect the silence between us and left me speechless, her one question brought all the un-holy thoughts back in my mind, I shudder and snap all those hurtful thoughts.

• A bleeding heart, a fearful eyes, a fake smile and a darkest past. He simply replied "I am fine!".. •

Manik : "Am fine!"..I hope I didn't sounded vulnerable, shattered and scared to death but her silence thrown me off guard as if she listened my unsaid words.

Manik! Don't forget she lost her memories not her heart.. my heart reminded me which brought a painful weak smile on my lips.

Nandini : "You aren't fine Manik, I can feel it.. "..Her voice broke the last thread which was binding me together, I closed my eyes and tears eloped from them.

Manik : "Am coming to see you.. ".. I don't know how I sound so determined but right now I just want to see her in front of me and that's it.

Nandini : "But..."..She tried to question but I didn't listened, I instantly disconnected the call without moving into any argument. I pick my car keys and stepped out of bedroom without giving any further thoughts.

She is my home!

• Love knocked on his door one fine morning, he opened the door, embraced it while weeping .. •

Nandini's pov:

Am really surprised by Manik's sudden stubbornness, he never behaved like this in front of me and this is what causing worry to me. His voice, his silence has given an impression that something is badly pricking in his heart, like something is eating him up and he isn't able to utter a single word despite of the fact that he is in a bad need of screaming his heart out.

I can feel his agonizing pain, I know something is there in his heart which never let him come out of his shell, there is definitely something very wrong with him but all I wonder is what it is?. I want to cure him, I want to help him,I never understood that why his pains, his miseries, his wounds affects me this badly.??

From start I love him. Perhaps!

I looked at my diary which is lying on the side table, I instantly grabbed it and sat down comfortably on the bed, kept a pillow in my lap and diary on top of the pillow. After picking the pen from pen stand I started recalling only his beautiful handsome face but his dark painful eyes didn't let a smile touch my lips, I kept the back tip of pen in my mouth and started recalling all those precious time I spent with him. I don't how and when my hand moved to my diary, I turned few pages and started writing something which may give some answers to my questions.

• Writing is the best way to cure your wound, Writing has the power to give silence a meaningful sound.. •

Naa jaane kiski hai yeh aahat,
kyu karha hai dil yeh baghawat,
Anjaan hoke bhi kyu woh lagta hai apna sa,

Kyu dil ko hoti hai bas uski chahat?
Kaisa hai yeh khumaar chhaya,
Kyu dil kehta hai ki hai woh khuda ki innayat?
Door hota hai jab bhi naino sei woh,
Kyu tham si jaati hai yeh meri saansein?
Hai meri rooh ko yakeen woh hai ek niyamat!
Saayein mei uske yeh umaar beet jaye,
Uski aankhon mei ab yeh dil kho jaye,
Bas yehe toh hai is dil ki ek akeli mannat!
Kya hai yeh ehsaas wahi?
Kya hai yeh junoon wahe?
Jisse log kehte hai mohabbat! be-intehaan mohabbat!

(A poem written by me after a very long time. How's it? 😘💭)

I ended the poem and realized that in last again I wrote "Love",  I really has no idea what's that brewing inside me but my inner self is screaming "It's love Nandini!", I wanna believe it, I wanna accept this that "Yes! I am in love with Manik", I feel his pain, I scream whenever he's hurt, I shed tears on his behalf, I smile with the mere mention of his name, all these strong emotions can't be some random liking, it can't be infatuation, It can only be because he's the one, "because Manik you are the one". 

Oh lord! I love him! I love Manik! I love him! ...

Wait! Isn't this too hurry?. I heard that love happens in one glimpse only, it comes in your life when you are least prepared and it snatches all the rational thoughts, love isn't logical so I think I should just keep my left side of brain at peace and should not ponder on this love theory much. But whom am fooling? When I already know that my brain,my heart, my soul has already accepted the fact that you are in love darling!.

I think am over thinking on all this, but I can't even decline this fact that somewhere down the line I feel connected with him, you can call it telepathy but I would call it universe sign!. My soul always tries to give some weird signs to me, and the most important part of all this is that I feel like it has some connection with my past, the past which is truly unknown to me, I have an urge to know all the past things but there is something inside me which screams badly and gives a red alert. Sometimes I feel like there is something very deteriorating in my past, something I can't handle today, something which can snatch my happiness of present, my gut feeling tells me that my past can snatch him from me and I really has no strength to face such big disaster so today I vow that I won't ever try to dig the dead bodies of my past, whatever has happened it has no relevance today.

• I don't wanna live in past, I want you only till I breathe last.. •

Background music

(Musical break)

Manik parked his car outside her mansion and looked at the building carefully with deep thoughts..He is only wondering that whether he took the right decision of coming here or not but right now he is in bad need of her.

Uljhi si baatein dil
Mujhse bhi baantein
To mehar.. mehar.. meherbaniya
(Meher.. meher.. meherbaniya)
Khud hi samajh ke mujhe samjha de
To mehar.. mehar.. meherbaniya
(Meher.. meher.. meherbaniya)

On the other hand, Nandini is in big dilemma, she loves him but not able to accept something is stopping her from accepting but still she is trying her best. Just then her phone rang and the caller ID brought a big smile on her lips. She answered in the first ring itself. 

"Come down!".. his possessive, authoritative voice caused goosebumps all over, she just smiled and gave a positive reply.

She disconnected the call and stepped out of the bed, took a last glance of herself in the mirror and noticed she is glowing like never before, she ran out with a blushing smile on her lips.

Ho meherbani jo dil de zubaani
Keh de wo jo na kabhi kaha hai

He is waiting for her impatiently outside his car, leaning on the door, looking at the doors when he looked straight he found her opening the door and a big warm smile touched his lips as well, that sparkling face spread light all over his dark world. She started walking in his direction and he is just staring at her like she is some kind of magic, like she is that mirage of hot summer, like she is some illusion and if he'll take his eyes off her she'll vanish.

She noticed him staring at her with love filled eyes, something very deep and pious in his eyes which made her stop at her path and this made Manik stand straight.

Aise Tera Main.. Jaise Mera Tu
Aise Tera Main.. Jaise Mera Tu..

He knows she won't take any step further but right now she needs only her warmth, keeping all the negative thoughts in the side he ran towards her with full passion and determination.

His sudden approach really surprised her to the core, she took aback by his forceful hug.

Milte rahe jo aise hi dono
Lag na jaaye ishq ki nazar
Aye dil farebi, tham sa gaya kyun
Aisi waisi baat soch kar..

He hugged her as tight as he can, this hug is nothing but filled with all the pain, hurt, guilt, love he has in his heart and she can feel the intensity in it. He is at peace after taking her in his warm embrace all his negative thoughts flew away in the air and he is finally able to make himself believe that his Nandini is really there with him, she isn't any illusion but she is there for real and this feeling is beyond heavenly bliss.

Bas mein na mere ab ye raha hai
Tujh pe aake dil ye jo ruka hai..

She placed her hand on his back slowly and this made him open his eyes but she closed her eyes tightly in order to feel his warmth, she feels safe there as if it's the most safest place in the work and she really don't want to go anywhere else. He too gave in the moment, he has no heart to break such blissful and peaceful moment thus he too reciprocate with equal fervor while today divine is dancing all over in heaven and all the love angels are celebrating, universe is shedding happy tears. Two souls who lost each other today got their destination and nothing can be blissful than a union of two bodies and one soul.

Aise tera main.. jaise mera tu
Aise tera main.. Jaise mera tu
Jaise Mera Tu..
Aye.. oo.. ee..
Na na.. yea..

He hugged her more tightly and her filled with contentment, in this one year she never felt this much peace ever and today she can smell infinite love in his body language, she is able to feel that today he isn't restricting himself but he himself is taking steps in her direction. His every action confesses his love for her but his mouth never utter those, although she is well aware that he too has something in his heart for her but she never judge him and that's the best as well as worst part of their relationship.

(Mehar.. mehar.. meherbani ho)

He broke the hug slowly and looked in her eyes, she too got lost in his deep chocolate brown eyes, his eyes proclaimed his love of her and her eyes caged that love. Her soul touched his soul and their heart started beating at the same rhythm and anyone can feel that these two are two bodies but one soul.

Fariyad karti phir yaad karti
Sochti hoon tumko baar baar
Na chahatein hain, par chaahte kyun
Tumko yunhi mere aas paas

She placed her hand on his cheek while looking in his eyes and he instantly closed his eyes just to feel that warmness of her love filled touched which certainly touched his soul like never before, he so badly today wants to erase all those filthy hurtful memories which destroyed their past. She noticed frowns on his forehead and don't know when she placed her lips at his forehead which made tears eloped from his closed eyes.

Kuch bhi nahi hai
Kuch phir bhi hai
Tumse milke dil ko ye laga hai

He opened his eyes and looked in her eyes, she gave him a small smile which made him forget all his worries, all his pain and cured him instantly.

Aise tera main.. jaise mera tu
Aise tera main.. Jaise mera tu
Jaise mera tu (jaise mera tu..)

She wiped off his tears and he placed a tender loving kiss on her forehead which made her surprised but his action took her heart away.

Hoo hoo.. (jaise mera tu)
Meher.. meher.. meherbaniyan
Jaise mera tu..
Jaise mera tu!

He moved back reluctantly but still holding her hand and she gave him much needed comfort by only staring in his eyes and a smile never leaving her lips.

Manik : "I love you Nandini!"...

Nandini : "I love you Manik!"..

Such a tease I am. Isn't it? 😂😂😂

Feel free to curse me today! 😝😝🙈🙈 And I'll welcome it with open arms 😝 because I love you people 😘❤..

Wait for me! Keep me in your prayers if you can 😘❤.

And yes! I recovered fully from accident, injuries weren't major but some months back I had fracture in my hand that's why pain was unbearable​ in initial days but there is a saying "if the ends well then all is well" so now am perfect! 😍❤ And thanks a ton for your warm wishes. ❤❤

And I have given a small interview if you all want to know more about me then must check my interview on sayitaloud

Love and care.

Your storyteller ❤😘

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro