22. Am in love!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

• Almighty written them in their destiny but they never stopped their scrutiny... •

~Nandini's Pov~

As soon as he left for his place, I lost in my own world, in my own thoughts. Did i really confronted myself that I love him?, Gosh! I can't believe that all this while I was hell confuse with my feelings and as soon as he came in front of my eyes I got all my answers. I noticed clock showed it's 6 in morning and I realized whole night I spent with him on the terrace, he slept in my lap like a small baby and not for once I felt like waking him up but actually I was feeling the most luckiest girl alive on this planet.

"Nandini?"..I heard a voice on my room's door and when I looked straight I found Mukti standing on my door in her regular gym clothes - she might be going for gym.

"Hey!"..I greeted her with a smile on my face and she looked confused at first but then she walked inside with a smile on her face.

Mukti : "You look different!"..She stated in her soft yet so suspicious tone and am wondering why she has to be in her detective mode always, although it's not that I want to hide anything from her which I really can't even if I try, but how will she react? I mean I hardly knows Manik from a week or so and what would I say to her that hey! Sister I fallen in love with a man I met yesterday!!.. I don't think it'll make any sense.

Mukti : "Angel! You fine?"..She broke my reverie by shaking me a bit.

"Of course, am fine.."..I lied with as much honesty I have in myself but when I looked at her piercing gaze on me I feel like girl! You're screwed..

Mukti : "Yes! You are right you are screwed and badly!"..She told me sternly after wrapping her hands around her body and I looked at her nervously.

"Did I said it too loud?"..My voice is lowest than ever and I won't deny the fact that angry mukti really scares me.

Mukti : "Yes! Honey you did. Now shoot! What's that you are hiding.."..She asked in her no-nonsense tone and I gulped the lump which built in my throat.

"Ithinkaminlove".. I murmured in one go and she looked at me like am some alien.

Mukti : "I know you are fabulous in communication skills but this was really shit. Say it clearly or I else I'll not let you step out of this room for whole day...".. she threatened me and I looked at her with wide eyes, she can't be serious!! But she can really do that.

"You are serious?"..I asked with uncertainty and she tilted her head a bit and raised her eye brows.

Mukti : "Deadly!"..She answered in a rigid tone and I am not able to comprehend the situation, I know she won't judge me ever but still am not sure about her reaction.

"Mukti! I am in love.."..I almost whispered with my eyes closed tightly, there is a complete silence in the room and all I was able to hear is the tick tick of wall clock, but my heart is racing like anything now this silence is seriously scaring me to death. Thus, I grabbed some courage inside me and opened my eyes lazily to look at Mukti but the thing I found was the least I expected.

Mukti in tears!!!

"Mukti! Hey what happened?. "..I freaked out instantly. I held her by her shoulder and she is looking me with deep emotions in her eyes while tears cascading down from her beautiful hazel eyes.

Before I could interrogate her further, she crushed me in her arms leaving me shocked and understatement.

• They say friends are like family but I say friends are more than family.. •

Mukti : "You accepted, but are you sure?"..She asked after breaking the hug and I wiped off her tears.

"You scared me! But yes! Am sure. I love Manik and this is the ultimate reality of my life..".. I ensured her and she looked at me with a wide smile on her lips.

Just when I found Cabir and Navya standing on the door, And my twins are back from Delhi!

"When did you both came back?"..I literally jumped on both as I really missed them all this while, Navya had some work in Delhi and cabir accompanied her there that's why these two were out of scene all this while.

Navya : "We just came when you were talking your heart out!"..She teased I flushed but then I noticed Cabir is all silent which is so un-him..

"Cabir! Won't you say anything?"..I asked as his opinion​ also matters to me the most, but he looked at Mukti first I noticed there is less assurance in his eyes, there is some kind of fear in them which really made me confused and intrigued at the same time.

Cabir : "As far as you are happy there is no place for second thoughts.."..He answered after placing his hand on my cheek and I hugged him tightly as tears of happiness eloped from my eyes he too engulfed me in his protective embrace, from always I considered Cabir as my elder brother and if Rishab Bhai would be here I am sure he would have done the same..

Today I seriously miss my parents and Rishab Bhai who are still living in California far away from me but they are in my heart always, and in India am not alone I have my family here,these people are my family.

Navya : "So you told him?"..She teased me as I broke the hug and cabir chuckled. Isn't this feeling is great when your friends are teasing you with the one you love, this is friendship goal and when you are blessed with true and pious friendship you are actually on top of the world..

"Obviously not! What will I tell him?".. okay! This is really annoying and frustrating,I mean he is such a textrovert, this is not something am going to tell him on text and if I'll tell him face to face either he'll run away or won't even talk because whenever we are together he maintains one arm distance from me as if am going to eat him up.

On the serious note,I always feel like he is hiding something from me the way he behaves infront of me gives me a feeling that it has some deep reason behind it, because I've seen craving, longing, yearning in his eyes but he never utter anything.

• His eyes speaks volumes even when his mouth remain silent.. •

Mukti : "You should tell him soon.."..Her soft tone brought me back to my world and I nodded with a smile.

Navya : "Wese Nandiniiiii..."..She stretched my name at the last and there is a wicked grin on her face which instantly made my subconscious alert.

Navya : "How it feels like to be in love?"..She teased and I only recalled his face, his name is itself like a cold drop of rain on the scorching Summer's day..

Navya :. "Bata na!"..She pulled me a bit by my hand but I ran outside with a big grin on my face and they all followed me out..

Haan Hai Koi To Wajah
Jo Jeena Ka Maza Yun Aane Laga..

I started singing making all of them smile to full while I am roaming all over in the drawing room like a free bird who got freedom..

Yeh Hawaon Mein Hai Kya
Thoda Sa Jo Naasha Yun Chane Laga..

I pick the cushions from the couch, opened the zipper of it and throw away all the feathers in the air while they are looking at me with a wide smile and all am wondering is how about he being here with me..

Pucho Na Pucha Mujhe Kya
Hua Hai Teri Raahon Mein Aakar (Pucho Na Pucha Na)
Pucho Na Pucha Mujhe Kya
Milega Teri Bahon Mein Aakar..

I felt a tap on my shoulder and found him looking at me with a wide grin, he placed his hands on my hips and I wrapped my hands around his neck, we started moving in sync all over in the room..

He twirled me around and then caught me back in his arms, I laughed wholeheartedly while singing with passion..

Yeh Ishq Haaye Baithe Bithaye
Jannat Dikhaye Haan
O Raama
Jannat Dikhaye Haan..

But then it all vanished and I found myself dancing with a cushion, I instantly sat down with a foolish grin on my face,Navya walked towards me and I pulled her to sit beside me on floor she too complied, I laid my head in her lap and sang the last line with a never leaving smile on my lips...

Todi Maine Sare Hi Bandhan Zamane Tere
Todungi Na Mein Vada..

I held her hand as if assuming it to be him, and in heart I promised to be with him forever and also vowed that no matter what but I won't ever break this promise..

Aadha Hissa Mere To Dil Ki Kahani Ka Tu
Piya Mein Baaki Aadha..

I sat down and placed Navya's hand on my heart and with eyes told her that he resides here and she gave me her warm smile. I stood up and walked outside the house with only joy in my heart..

Dekho Na Dekho Mujhe Kya Hua Hai
Teri Yaadhon Mein Kho Kar
Pucho Na Pucha Mujhe Kya Hua Hai
Teri Baton Mein Jeekar..

As soon as I stepped out I found him standing outside with his arms wide open for me and I instantly ran towards him to engulf him in my arms.. he picked me up and took a circle, I held him tightly with my eyes closed.

Jannat Dikhaye Haan
O Raama
Jannat Dikhaye Haan...

I broke the hug and twirled around in the garden with my arms wide open, my face is facing sky while my eyes are closed, and he's holding me possessively by my waist,this feeling of being in love can't be define in words it's like humming a beautiful melody without any meaning but still it's soothing.

Mere Jaise Lakho Mile Honge Tujhko
Piya, Mujhe To Mila Tuu Hi..

I sang with all pleasure and love in myself, and my shining smile is giving the hint of happiness built inside me, he might met thousands of people like me but I only found him and I just want this to last forever.. I want us to Last..

Tu Hi Mere Hooton Ki Khilti Hui Si Hasi
Gila Bhi Piya Tu Hi..

I gave a broad smile to him but then made a sad face as he suddenly vanished in the atmosphere and I realized he was just a mere imagination of me. I mentally slapped myself for started hallucinating​ him now..

Dekho Na Dekho Mujhe Kya Hua Hai
Tujhe Sapno Mein Lakar (Dekho Na Dekho)
Pucho Na Pucha Mujhe Kya Hua Hai
Teri Baaton Mein Aakar..

I noticed Cabir, mukti and Navya on door I dragged them while singing and started dancing like a insane woman all over in the garden, I took mukti's hand first and started some salsa steps with her first, then I went towards Cabir who is smiling to full and we danced as insanely as we can, we jumped on the ground like we are some kids..

Jannat Dikhaye Haan
O Raama
Jannat Dikhaye Haan..

Then found him again tapping on my shoulder , I passed the big smile to him and I already know he is just my imagination but still I moved in his arms and he twirled me around by holding my one finger and I happily twirled..

Haan Hai Koi To Wajah
Jo Jeena Ka Maza Yun Aane Laga
Yeh Hawaon Mein Hai Kya
Thoda Sa Jo Naasha Yun Chane Laga
Pucho Na Pucha Mujhe Kya
Hua Hai Teri Raahon Mein Aakar (Pucho Na Pucha Na)
Pucho Na Pucha Mujhe Kya
Milega Teri Bahon Mein Aakar..

But Navya held me and we all started dancing at the signature steps and they matched my rhythm,my happiness has no bounds today I feel like am the queen of this whole world. The feeling of being in love is like diving deep in the ocean with the assurance that you'll be able to breath even in the depth of Amazon..

Jannat Dikhaye Haan
O Raama
Jannat Dikhaye Haan
Jannat Dikhaye Haan..

They stood in mid and started clapping while I roamed all around them like a butterfly flies around the blooming flower. I can the see the shine and happiness of my heart on their faces, they are happy more than me I guess and I can't even tell how good it feels to have all your loved ones with you and celebrating your world's happiness with them..

I finally completed the song and hugged all of them at once while they too give in with the same intensity.

"Am in love...."..I shouted at the peak of my voice after breaking the hug while they all started laughing loudly, not to tease me but to show their happiness in my happiness..

Tomorrow I'll tell him everything, yes! Tomorrow is the day when am going to tell him that I love him! I love Manik Malhotra!!! ... This thought itself caused shivers to my soul and I hugged my inner self in glee,I feel like am flying high in the air..

Story is moving too slow? Isn't it? But I think this pace will make you feel all the emotions of the characters, if you want me to pick the speed then let me know.

And as some of you asked for a light song from Nandini's pov so here it is, and I would like to ask some days back somebody has asked me to write a song squence and she had told that song as well but I totally forgot and I don't even remember the username of that girl, if you are reading then kindly let me know this..

Take care, loads of love
Your storyteller ❤😘

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro