5. Union of soul!!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It's so difficult to understand what should be the first step in the most crucial state..but as soon as we take that one step ahead in the right direction..then eventually every other thing start falling in its right place..

MaNan are standing in the same corridor..facing back to each other..a little far..and talking to two different people..

Just then Manik handshake with the one whom he was talking..and was about to turn to leave..but his phone started ringing at the same time...and his gaze diverted towards his mobile..

Manik : "Yes! Mr. Sinha..bataiye.."..he said after answering the call..but he was still not looking straight..where Nandini was standing..and talking to someone smilingly..

"Mr. Malhotra we have mailed you some rough sketches of your new album..please take a look..".. he asked very calmly.. on which manik smiled and started walking..as Nandini was standing back facing him..he didn't recognized her..

Manik : "alright!".. he then disconnected the call..and started looking in his phone.. for that Particular mail.. meanwhile Nandini too was done with her conversation..and she bid bye to the lady whom she was talking to..

Both started walking in the same direction while they both were busy in their respective mobiles..totally oblivious of each other's presence..

But as soon as they were about to pass each other..they both collided and Nandini was about to fall..but before she could meet the floor.. Manik held her in time..and she landed straight into his arms..

(Background music! Sorry I tried to search this song ..but didn't get the link.. it's a very old song of a serial kaajal which used to be aired on Sony TV long back..while writing this update.. instantly these lyrics came into my mind..so i penned it down..)

Nazro sei nazre milti hai..
Dil mei! Tufaan uthati hai..

(They both were staring in each other's eyes..whole universe celebrating the union of these two beautiful souls..their hearts has recognized each other..they both came to life..after coming in each other's warmth..)

Jinki manjil hoti hai ek jagah..
Jinki manjil hoti hai ek jagah..

(She was looking at him like she is watching some magic..she can see some spark in those dark brown eyes..while he was looking at her like his whole life depends on that one particular moment..if this is a dream..then he wish he never open his eyes..she in his arms..is nothing but a best dream to him..which he saw every time when he breath..)

Woh raahe mil he jati hai..
Woh raahe mil he jati hai..

(He made her stand.. but still their eyes were not moving not even for once..she felt a connection with those eyes..while he just don't want to move his gaze as what if she disappears like always..what if she is just a dream of his..he can't afford to loose her..not even in dreams..she clenched his shirt tightly..while he was holding her from her waist..securely..)

Nandini : "thank you!"..her beautiful voice brought him back to the real world..and he unwantedly moved back a little far from her..as soon as he moved away from her..she unknowingly held his hand..which made manik looked at her..

Even she didn't knew why she did that..all she knows that when he moved back..she felt immense pain in her heart..like suddenly her heart stopped beating..and she lost in some deep darkness..

But soon she realized her acts..and left his hand..which made him dejected ..but he consoled himself..

Nandini : "woh! I..I mean..I just..".. she started stammering..which made him look at her with utmost love in his eyes..he just wanted to get drawn in her hazel eyes..he just wanted to stare at her forever and ever..

Manik : " it's.. it's okay..relax..".. he said with a smile..and now she looked at her..and what she found on his face..made her feel something weird.. something she never felt before..

"Kitna dard hai in ankhon mei!".. her heart started communicating..

Nandini : "Thanks for saving me..apne mujhe girne nhi Diya.." ..she said with a smile..till now he had a smile on his face..but after listening that last line..his face lost it shine.. and his smile vanished..he recalled a past encounter with her..

Nandini : "Agar girana he tha Manik..toh sambhala Kyu?.. girne Dete mujhe.. kam se kam dard thoda kam hota..".. she said while crying badly ..they both were standing in her room..and Manik had confronted her after that press conference statement of Nandini..

(If you all forget..then let me remind you.. MaNan when met for the first time..that day Nandini tripped and was about to fall..but Manik had saved her..and here Nandini is talking about that day only..)

Nandini : "hello! Mr. Malhotra?".. she called him as he was lost somewhere..and this brought him back..his eyes became teary so he instantly wore his aviators..

Manik : "sorry! I have to leave..".. he without listening anything more left from there while Nandini tried to stop him..but he left..

Nandini : "uski aankhein..kitna kuch chupa tha un ankhon mei..esa lag Raha tha jese woh kuch kehna chahti thi..".. she thought in her heart..with confusion..while Lord from heaven was smiling at her statement.. because it was the same statement she made 4 years back..when for the first time ..she met Manik in Dazzle college.. It's seems like history is repeating itself..

On the other hand..

Manik came running outside..he came towards his car..and stopped there..everything started coming in front of him like a film..it was the same way they both met 4 years back..everything was same..only difference was he himself..

Manik : "Kyu use mere samne laaye aap?.. nahi reh sakte usse door mai..nahi reh sakta.."...he said in helplessness ..and tears started dripping down from his eyes..

He opened his car door..and sat down inside it..he placed his head on the back seat..and leaned the seat backwards..now he was lying inside his car..with his eyes closed..he started recalling her smiling face..

But soon that smiling face..changed to the fade pale face..which he hate the most..

He opened his eyes with a jerk..but still tears were continuously flowing out of his eyes..

Manik : "it's all my fault..sab Meri galti hai..sab..tum mujhe chorke chali gayi..it's......".. before he could say anything further..he heard a painful voice..

"Main tumhe chorke nhi gayi manik..it's you..who left me.. Maine tumhe nhi..tumne mujhe chora..".. he found her sitting on the side seat..and he instantly sat down..she was badly in tears and so as he..

"Kya hua?.. ese Kyu dekh rahe ho?.. Sach aaj bhi acha nhi lagta tumhe?.. Kya galat bola Maine Manik?.. bolo?".. she asked with same pain.. same intensity that it can break anyone in pieces and here Manik is already in pieces..

Manik : "Nandini main...".. he stopped in mid as she cut him in between..

"Koi jawab nhi hai tumhare pas..kyunki tum jante ho main Sach bol rahi hu..hai Na Manik..".. now this made him lower down his head..

"Jaane se pehle ..ek baar bhi nhi socha mere baare mei..Maine sab chor Diya tumhare liye..or tumne..mujhe he thukra Diya..tum itne Khush the apni duniya mei..ki tumne yeh dekha he nhi..ki Kisi or ki puri duniya sirf tum ho..jise tumne usse cheen liya..kya manga tha Maine tumse?.. bas kuch pal..Kuch pal manik..or tum woh bhi nhi de paaye mujhe..nahi de paaye..".. she started crying..and her words pricked in his heart badly..tears weren't stoping ..he tried to touch her to console her..but before that..she vanished..and he got startled..

He face palmed himself and cried his heart out..only his heart knows his badly it pains every single time..when it used to recall her words..her pain..her agonies..

Manik : "Sahi kaha tumne Nandini..bilkul Sahi kaha..main tumhe do pal bhi nhi de paya..shayad isliye aaj main khud un do palon ke liye tadap raha hoon..mujhse jyada bad kismat kaun hoga..jiska pyaar uski aankhon ke samne hai..uske itna kareeb hai.. magar fir bhi..woh kuch nhi kar sakta ..woh majboor hai usse door rehne ke liye..".. he said while crying badly..

It's so strange..we never realize what we are loosing today..until it become what we lost yesterday..it's surprising that we human beings cares for even a non living thing ..but we pay no attention towards a living being..we all often commit a lot of mistakes.. sometimes it's unintentional and sometimes it's a deliberate action..but the major question over here is ..what we all lost.. wasn't it was precious?..we made people cry?.. for the sake of what?.. we are on heights but on what cost?.. think for a while!.. may be you'll be able to save something very precious..may be it will save you from a regret.. Pain of growth is temporary but Pain of regret is permanent ..it remains with you till your last breath..

Screen freezes on Manik's crying face..and Nandini's confused one..

Here is the meeting part..as I said earlier story will proceed slowly only..hope you all are liking..

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro