1. Normal Day It Is Or...Not Quite

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A perfect day it was to be sailing across the sea as the Straw Hat Pirates were reunited for two years, venturing out as they continued their journey. While sailing across the sea, they relaxed as if nothing could ruin it. 

"LUFFY!" The blond cook shouted while looking at the young straw hat eating some food in the storage. "You're not supposed to be in there! You've almost eaten all the food!"

"I was hungry~" Luffy pouted. 

"Whatever. Just get out, so I can prepare lunch." He said, kicking out the young male that left, forming a pout. 

Luffy returned on deck to see some of his crewmates, Ussop, Brook, and Franky. Maybe they'll spend some time with him since he is pretty bored. 

__

You were sitting in your class listening to your professor going over a topic that would be discussed next period. When it was over, you were gathering your supplies to head back to your apartment since you were free and didn't have any other stuff to do other than to study for a test coming up in two weeks. 

Just as you were in the hallway, someone in your class approached you, and it was your friend Giselle. 

"Y/N! Do you have a minute?" She asked. 

"I do. What's up?" You asked. 

"Well, I was wondering if you are not too busy or anything. We can go to a party that Dylan invited us and everyone else around the campus to hang out at his house." Said Giselle, as she was gushing over the popular boy in the school. 

"A house party? I don't think I'm interested." You replied. 

"What? Come on! Don't be such a party pooper. It'll be fun!" She chimed. 

"I'm not much of a party girl to be into that stuff." You said. 

"Just come by and have fun at the party. If you don't like it, then you can leave." Giselle turned her heel to walk off, leaving you standing alone. 

Not long after, she turned the corner to see Dylan and his friends discussing stuff, including the party they were hosting. You weren't into parties especially hooking up with boys, drinking, and being a party animal. You only focused on school and worked to support yourself because you were helping your mother, that was sick in the hospital. The hospital bill was expensive to get her treated due to her cancer, and you wanted her to be healthy and strong again. 

You turned your heel around to walk back to your apartment because you had to go to work later.

__

Back with Luffy, the crew was seated at the table, eating and chatting at the table. 

"So, what's our next island destination?" Zoro asked. 

"We are heading towards the East, and the next island will close in two days," Nami informed. 

"Ooh, I bet that island must be very cool once we explore it." Said Luffy, muffling under the meat he was eating. 

"I need to get more medicine when we get there." Said Chopper. 

"Hm, this might be a pleasant trip, and I would be delighted to see the women on that island. YOHOHOHOHO!" Brook cackled. 

"Please, the only thing you want to see is to be a pervert and see women's underwear!" Nami shouted, punching his head as the skeleton whimpered. 

~

Everyone ate and was already off to bed, and Luffy was in his room, lying under the covers. He was staring up at the ceiling as he was packed from the meal. However, he felt like today was something different, and it was like the same thing repeatedly--repeating itself. He wanted something a little different but didn't know what it was. He decided to get some rest before their next trip to the island they planned to visit. 

~
You were coming home after a long day from work and needed to shower. So, you place your stuff down, take a nice warm shower, and change into a nightgown. Just as you were about to head to bed, someone else was in there too, and he was fast asleep on your covers. 

"Who are you?" 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro