8. Do I Know You?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Luffy P.O.V.

"Y/N~" I whined. 

I stretched my arms, grasping around her waist and clinging onto her. I didn't want her to go to her school. I have never even been there or know what a "school" is, for piece sake!

"Luffy, I must go, or I might be late." She said, walking steadily towards the door. 

"What am I going to do?" I asked. 

She turned to me, asking, "What are you going to do?" She mocked. 

"I don't know. It's so boring being cooped up here with nothing to do." I said, as I hunched my shoulders but held her tighter against my grasp since my arms were wrapped several times around her waist. 

I then perked up the question, "Why can't I attend your school?" I asked. 

"Your not a student, and you don't have any classes to enroll in." She replied.

"Can you get me in?" I asked. 

"No, Luffy. I'm sorry." She said as I felt disappointed not to go. She turned around with her boobs pressed against my chest, and our faces were close, but she blushed. "Why don't we hang out later? We can go to the mall, movies, or places you like." 

"The beach!" I beamed. 

"We can do that this weekend." She said. 

I only pouted and unwrapped my arms around her waist, although it felt lovely and squishy. 

"...Okay..." I sighed. 

She didn't have time to stay and left. I plot on the couch, switching on the T.V. to watch whatever, and pick on my nose. While I lay there, I saw something in the corner of my eye, and it was a book I went over to open up. When I opened it, I noticed the handwriting inside that had written down notes I didn't understand completely. That's when I realized that this book didn't belong here where it needed to be.

"Crap! Y/N left her book here." I sat up as I shut it and went outside, but then I remembered that I didn't have a vehicle to drive in. 

"Dammit..." I whispered. 

I still had my Devil Fruit ability within me, and I could stretch myself to get to Y/N's school. I knew what her school looked like, but I didn't need to figure to get there. If only Zoro could give me directions on where I need to go. 

Then I remembered that she had told me the address of where to go to school. It was East. I stretched out my arm and started swinging around like a monkey to grab hold of each building while I ran. People might see me, so I had to be careful. When I made it to the school, I landed on the ground and saw many people entering inside as I looked around for Y/N. 

'Crap! I don't know where she can be. I don't even know what class she's in.' I thought, scratching the back of my neck. 

"I can't believe I have to deal with this now?" I heard a familiar voice as I glanced over to see that it was Y/N's friend. Giselle was on the ground struggling to grab her stuff that fell on the ground, scattered everywhere. 

"Hey, Giselle!" I ran to her and knelt to give her a hand to pick up her stuff. 

"Hey, thanks for helping me." She said, stuffing her belongings back in her bag. 

"Yeah. Hey, do you know where Y/N's class is?"I asked. 

"Her class is Room B 301. Third floor on the left." She replied. 

"Thanks!" 

~

Y/N P.O.V.

I was already in class waiting for my professor to enter the room. While I had my stuff laid out, I realized that I was missing something, which was my assignment. 

'Crap! I left my assignment back at the apartment.' I thought. 

There was no time to leave here, and I would be in so much trouble to leave out. My grade for attending class would go down. Just then, I heard someone shouting outside of the classroom. 

"Hey! Your that kid I saw at the party a few months back." Dylan's voice rang in my ears; hearing him shouting at someone else caught my attention. 

"Huh? You remembered me?" I heard another voice that was too familiar even to believe. 

I stood up to head outside of the hallway, and Luffy was standing in front of Dylan. He didn't seem to react to Dylan's boasting in front of him. 

"Luffy..." I muttered. 

"You know me?" Luffy asked, raising an eyebrow upward at Dylan. "I don't remember you. I don't even know you." 

"You don't?" Dylan asked. He dryly chuckled. 

Luffy shook his head as Dylan folded his arms over his chest. 

"I was at the party many months back, and I heard someone saying that another guy fucked my girl. He wore a straw hat there too. Sound familiar?" He said, leaning forward against him as the raven hair male stared at him, not blinking away from his gaze. 

"Yeah. So?" 

I knew Dylan wasn't the type to chill and be easy on others who would slip up for that "One time." Luffy is just too naive after almost going through a round with Vannessa. I couldn't just sit here and watch if anything happened to him.

"Luffy!" I shouted. 

Dylan glared over at Luffy, and before I could say anything. Luffy holds out my notebook, saying, "Here, Y/N! I brought this over to you." He said, smiling at me with a wide grin. 

I took the notebook from him and looked at him as Dylan approached me. 

"Is he your boyfriend or something?" He asked. 

"No. Just a friend." I replied. 

He hums as he leans back as everyone returns to what they are doing. Luffy was about to speak, but I quickly grabbed him. 

"How'd you get here?" I whispered. 

"I stretched here, duh." 

I rolled my eyes.

"Luffy, you can't be here. I can't afford to have you get into trouble." I scolded. 

"Why not?" He pouted. 

"Don't make me repeat myself," I grumbled. 

He sighed. "It's just so dull being at the apartment while you're at school. Can't I stick around?" He asked. 

"We'll talk about this when we get home." You said, releasing your grip off his arm. Luffy looked down at me as his eyebrows furrowed. 

"Is there something your not telling me, Y/N?" Luffy asked. 

I was going to bicker over this conversation, but the bell was about to ring. I just said, "Please can we discuss this later? I have to get to class!" I turned my heel, leaving him, and went to my seat. 

This is going to be a long day. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro