Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After buying a lot of toys for the girls, all four of them were seated together in the food court and were eating.

"Mumma, washloom..." says Aanya looking at her mother.

Ragini was about to stand up but stops thinking something.

"Laksh uncle will take you." she says looking at Laksh.

Laksh looks at Ragini with wide eyes. Ragini was smirking at him. He then looks at Aanya. He nods after a while and gets up taking Aanya in his arms.

They were standing in front of the ladies washroom. Laksh enters inside with Aanya. She goes in.

"Untle, stay hele. Don't go, okay." says Aanya, turning to Laksh.

Laksh nods. Aanya closes the door. Laksh was too embarrassed to look at anyone. So he keeps standing there without moving his eyes. When Aanya comes out, he makes her clean her hands and takes her back to the food court.

Ragini was looking at Laksh who was making his daughters eat ice cream with his hands and was cleaning their faces time to time. They leaves after having their icecreams.

Ragini comes out after making the girls sleep and finds Laksh sitting in the hall, opening his laptop in front of him.

"I didn't know that being seen with your daughters is not a good thing for your reputation." she says as she sits in front of him.

Laksh looks up at her with a confused face. Ragini shakes her head at that.

"Whenever you go out with them, you wear hoodie, why? The only reason that I feel is that you do it because you don't want to be seen with them. You don't want the world to know that you have two daughters. Ya ya, why you'll want anyone to know about them? You have reputation, standard, right?" she says in a taunting tone.

"Are you mad or what? I don't do it because I don't want anyone to know that I have two daughters. If it was in my hands then till now I would have told the whole world about my two little girls. I hide myself because of some reasons which I can't tell you at this point of time." he says gritting his teeth.

"What reasons ha? You don't want anyone to know that you had babies before marriage! Are you ashamed of that?" she asks.

Laksh gets up from the couch angrily and his laptop falls on the floor. He pins her to the couch and was looking at her with venom filled eyes.

"Just shut your mouth up! Just stop thinking all the wrong things about me and finding flaws in me. You don't have any idea about how badly I want my daughters to be called as Aanya Laksh Maheshwari and Ishanvi Laksh Maheshwari but I can't f*cking do it. I don't want them in tr... You know what Ragini, it's useless to explain anything to you because you'll never find me right. You are hell bent on proving me wrong everytime. Then why should I explain anything to you?" he asks as he holds her hands in his steel grip.

"Laksh! Leave me, you're hurting." says Ragini as she tries to free herself.

"And what about the pain you're giving me everytime you think like that about me? Everytime you try to prove that I don't love my daughters and I don't want them. Your pain is visible but mine is not. No one can see my pain, my suffering, my helplessness. Why?" he shouts.

Ragini flinches as tears starts rolling down her cheeks because his grip on her hands tightens more and more that her hands starts getting red. Laksh looks at her tears and leaves her but doesn't move. He brings his hands to her face and cups her face in his hands.

"Ragini, please don't do it. I know it's not easy for you to trust and accept me but I swear I really really love our daughters. I really want to accept them in every way but I can't do it now. And I have a valid reason for that. Please have trust in me. Babu please na yaar." he says lowly as he moves his thumbs on both of her cheeks.

Ragini looks up at that. She heard him calling her with the nickname after so long, after years and she liked it. She missed it. They keeps staring each other in eyes without saying anything. Ragini wipes her tears as she removes his hands from her face. She gets up and leaves for the kitchen.

"I don't want to put our daughters in danger Ragini that's why I don't want anyone to know that I have a family. I just want them safe. And I wish I could tell you who you are to me. You're not just the mother of my daughters but also the ruler of my heart." he says as he gets up, running his hand through his hair.

"Why? Why this has to happen? Why my old feelings have to come back? Why I'm losing myself whenever I look into his golden eyes? Why this is happening with me? I don't want this. I don't want my feelings to come back. I don't want my love for him to take over me again. I don't want to fall weak." she says as she keeps on wiping her tears again and again.

She looks at the door and gets shocked seeing Laksh standing there. The shock was clearly visible on his face which meant he heard something which she didn't want him to listen. Ragini gulps at that. She tries to leave but Laksh stops her by holding her hand.

"You love me?" he asks still in shock.

"No, I don't." she says without looking at him.

Laksh holds her face gently and makes her look at him.

"Don't lie. I heard it with my own ears and I know I didn't hear it wrong." says Laksh.

"Yes..." says Ragini.

A smile was about to spread across his lips but it vanishes before it comes, listening to her next words.

"Yes, I loved this face once but not anymore. I loved Arhaan Mehra, not Laksh Maheshwari. I loved you when you were not you so don't think that I love you now because I don't. I don't love Laksh Maheshwari." she says as she frees her hand from him and leaves from there.

"And here I was thinking that my love was always one sided but I was wrong. You loved me too. You loved me when I was Arhaan Mehra and I promise that you'll love me as Laksh Maheshwari too. You'll love me when I'm me like I love you as you are and will always do. Now, I not only want my daughters in my life but also their mother. I didn't want to force myself upon you till now as I was thinking that you don't have any feelings for me but now I know, like I want you, you also want me. Like I love you, you also love me. I will bring the three beautiful ladies of my life in my life, in my family, anyhow." he says determined as he keeps looking in the direction Ragini left.

Two more weeks passed with Laksh staying with Ragini and his daughters in Bangalore. Their feelings were getting harder for them to keep inside. Their love was slowly taking over them. Ragini was trying to stay away from him to control her feelings and emotions while Laksh was trying to win her heart again, without her knowledge. In these weeks, he proved that he's indeed a great and loving father. He wasn't faking anything because Ragini noticed him staring them when they were asleep. She noticed him caring for them even when she wasn't around to see them. She saw him panicking when a little scratch comes on any of them. She noticed him getting happy seeing his daughters happy. She knew that the time has come. The time to tell the girls about him being their father.

She moves to the girls' room in which Laksh was staying. She finds him laying halfly on the bed, with his eyes closed. Laksh opens his eyes when he hears her footsteps. He sits properly.

"I wanted to tell you something." she says.

"Ya, say!" says Laksh.

"I'm going to tell them the truth, that you're their dad." says Ragini.

Laksh looks at her surprised. He immediately gets up.

"Really?" he asks happily.

Ragini nods at that. Laksh hugs her in his excitement. Ragini looks on shocked.

"Thank you Ragini. Thank you so much." he says tightening the hug.

Ragini shuts her eyes at that. She moves in order to get out of his hold. Laksh breaks the hug as he realises what he did.

"I'm sorry. It just happened in exc... excitement." he says nervously.

Ragini just nods as she leaves the room. Laksh follows her. They finds the girls sitting in the hall. Laksh stays at the door itself, away from them. He was feeling nervous for an unknown reason. Ragini moves towards the girls and sits with them.

"Babies, mumma wants to tell you something." says Ragini.

The girls looks at her.

"What mumma?" asks Ishanvi.

"Mumma, whele is Laksh untle?" asks Aanya.

"Uhm... I wanted to tell you that Laksh uncle isn't uncle." says Ragini.

"Then he's an aunty?" asks Aanya cutely.

Laksh looks on with wide eyes at that. Ragini shakes her head as she chuckles a little.

"No baby he isn't an aunty." answers Ragini.

"Then who's he mumma?" asks Ishanvi.

"He's dadda! Your dadda. Laksh uncle is your daddy." says Ragini finally.

The girls looks at her surprised while Laksh was still standing nervously.

"He is oul daddy?" asks Ishanvi excited.

Ragini nods as she moves her eyes to Laksh. The girls also looks in the same direction. They jumps down the couch and runs to him as they hugs him through his legs.

"Dadda!" they says together.

Laksh's heart skips a beat as he hears the word from his daughters and his eyes waters. He sits on his knees in front of them. They hugs him happily.

"You ale oul dadda." says Ishanvi.

"Yes bachcha..." says Laksh keeping his hands on their cheeks.

"I'm sho happy." says Aanya.

"Me too." says Laksh as he hugs them to his heart.

He kisses their faces. Ishanvi wipes his tears with her little hands.

"Big boys nevel clies." says Ishanvi.

Laksh smiles at his daughter.

"But he's dadda." says Aanya.

"But dadda is a big boy na." reasons Ishanvi.

Ragini was also looking at the scene with tear filled eyes. She wipes her tears before anyone noticing. Laksh gets up taking them in his arms.

"Now I'll tell Shanu that my dadda ish mole hanshome than hel dadda." says Aanya clapping happily.

Laksh chuckles at that. He sits on the couch and makes them sit on his lap. He then looks at Ragini who wasn't looking at him. She leaves from there.

Laksh was in the kitchen, trying to make something to impress Ragini and his daughters. He was trying hard but was failing miserably. He messes up all the kitchen during his attempt. He looks at the kitchen with wide eyes and gulps thinking about Ragini's reaction. Just then Ragini enters inside the kitchen. Her eyes widens seeing the condition of the kitchen. She then looks at Laksh who was standing with his eyes closed and was mumbling something under his breath. She couldn't help but giggle at the scared look on his face. He was looking cute. She composes herself and glares him.

"What the hell is this? What you made of my kitchen?" asks Ragini angrily.

Laksh slowly opens his eyes and pouts.

"I was trying to cook." he says cutely.

"This is how you cook? It's looking like a tsunami has just passed from here." she says shaking her head in disbelief.

"I failed." says Laksh pouting again.

"Sir!" says Ankit as he enters inside the kitchen with a worried look on his face.

"What happened Ankit?" asks Laksh.

"Sir, I need to tell something to you. It's very important." says Ankit.

Ragini looks at the duo confused. Laksh nods as he leaves the kitchen along with Ankit.

"Who'll clean all this now?" says Ragini stamping her feet angrily.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Happy Independence Day🇮🇳 to all my dear Indian friends❤.

Don't forget to tell me what you feel about this chapter.

Please ignore any mistakes.
Thank you for reading.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro