- 12 -

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

So growing up almost a lot of kids have keepsakes like blankets, teddy bears... I was one of those kids I still have it so I can give it to my child but as a kid, you know how they name the weirdest shit not this girl... I never named my teddy bear lol it's nameless and genderless still to this day I don't know why I don't get rid of it my mom tried to get me out the habit of sleeping with but then they took it away when I was bad I was a bad kid growing up people so it got taken a lot but I don't need it anymore though I need to know its in my room I get nightmares if its not in my room yea am a big baby... but.. that bear was given to me on my first Helloween I don't know for sure if this happened but this how I remember I was around 5 I think I was a fairy princess... don't judge and I went to a house with a group of kids they where bigger then me so I didn't get any candy it was an old lady and she told me that she had something special for me she handed me an orange  bear   it had a blue nose... I loved it the lady asked if it was ok with my mom my mom didn't care and thought it was very kind.... and now here's how my mom told me how I got the teddy bear she got for me when she met me with my dad I slept with every night  there was this one time I was with my nana and papa (my dads parents ) I was around 3 and alone in the living while they where making my dinner and there was a candle in front of me so... what do I do I start my bears foot on fire luckily my nana came and put the fire on the bears foot out it is burned to this day still lol... am great owner for my bear  another time that I had my bear we where at the park and I was playing with it then we had to go...  next thing I know my bears gone am freaking out and balling while my dad was trying to find it my mom was telling me its ok and my dad will find it ... but he didn't then we went to the store  to calm me down while my dad kept looking at the park my mom told me when I was kid I liked to look at the pets they had in the back I was put my hand on the glass where the puppies where and giggling my ass off like a weirdo  my mom has some videos of my laughing she showed it to her work friends I think she still has it for blackmail anyways  my mom got a call and my dad found it it was in a puddle I was a kid ok when my dad showed it to me I just hugged it and fell asleep on the way home... ... I am still wondering why I didn't name it ... but if you have something that you love... then give it a good name and good home

-Rosie

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro