-30-

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

...you know.. how people say that the quite ones are the wild ones when they are alone with others and like to share their crazy ideas like.... going to the moon,living underwater, touching the clouds,flying with wings,or...just falling for someone or even just.. getting out of the small/big town of thiers... i..wish i had things to tell someone..all these things to... but... its hard to talk to others for some like me... i feel like i can say anything with you guys... yes you.. the one reading this..shitty diary entry....nummmbeer?? 30! .. just.. if you are reading this.. wtf why this my diary how could u! lol jk.. ik its public...well.. its my public one.. i try to come up with new things but.. i cant sometimes.. so fill this entry out... max words.....200or...300.. if i fell like it  .. who ever you are.. welcome to my insane unstable mind...its called D E P R E S S I O N 

and  A D H D..... have you ever wondered..... what a person is like face to face that you met or talk to over the screen that lives so far away... i do with my online friends...some dorky,werid,pervs,shy,caring,loving..i dont understand.... why we ..have to talk to a person to have a good life.. like how do you ..want a other living beings to talk to... well... i want to watch a pretty sunrise before i die... would you like to watch it with me ? 

-Rosie

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro