11~Born During A Natural Disaster

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Shiv and Sharanya were standing together in the moonlight, Vyom wasn't home so they kept talking in the loneliness. "Let's go inside," he said and she agreed. They went and sat in the room and laid beside each other holding hands. "Don't know when will that moment come when we will finally get together again," she said. "Soon dear, very soon, but I think you should sleep before Vyom comes home else he will irritate you and won't let you be at peace," he said. "But Shiv, won't he wake me up for dinner?" She asked. "I will do all that, you sleep," he said.

"But I m not getting sleep," she said and he turned to her on the bed and ran his fingers in her hair. "Oh, but what if I sing a sweet song for you? Will you sleep then?" He asked and she agreed smilingly. He sang as she laid closer to him cuddling to him.

Tu guzar raha hai mere Dil se meri rooh Tak
Tu hi toh sukoon Mera tu hi hai junooniyat
Mere haal se bhala kiun nahi tu waaqif
Ishq ke mutabiq ye nahi munasib
Jo yeh deewanapan hai
Tumse hi aadatan hai
Tere sang lamha lamha jee raha Hoon katra sa
Pyaar tumse laakh hai
Dhuaan dhuaan ya raakh hai
Roz jal raha hai mujh mein kuchh kaheen zara sa
Jaayez hai tujhpe deewangi Meri
Rago'n se rooh Tak hai rawaangi teri

Sabr ki ye intehaan hai
Jaane kaisa imtehaan hai
Sab hai poora par kami hai
Tu saath hai nahi bhi hai
Aankh Jo ye bhar gayi hai
Jaane Kya ye Kar rahi hai
Ye bhi jaanti hai ke
Dil pe Kya guzar rahi hai
Ek tu hi bekhabar hai
Mere haal se
Waqt chal raha tha or main kaheen thehra
Rago'n se rooh Tak hai rawaangi teri (Jo ye deewanapan hai... Serial Ek Deewana Tha)

He saw that she had slept and smiled seeing her. He wrapped his arm around her back and kissed her temple. After sometime he made her sleep properly and went outside to the kitchen. "As I planned, I shouldn't let Vyom wake up Sharanya," he said and made everything ready within sometime. "Now Vyom won't disturb Sharanya," he said and went to her.

She was moving in sleep as if getting disturbed. He went to her and laid beside her. He caressed her hair until she calmed down and heard the main door of the house opening. "Sharanya!" Vyom called out. Shiv forwarded his hand towards Sharanya and placed them on her ears and caressed them doing a spell by which she couldn't hear Vyom temporarily in sleep. He smiled and went outside and saw Vyom sitting with his hands on his face. Shiv poured water in the glass and then stepped back and smirked.

Vyom moved his hands and looked at the water and then drank it but then he felt it's taste was sour. He moved it away from her lips and saw blood in the glass and threw it away. Shiv smirked and then made the water back to transparent. Vyom sat on his knees near the glass and saw that the water was fine. He slapped his forehead. "It was my imagination, it can't be," he said and put the glass back on the table and wiped the floor.

First you used to treat my Sharanya as a servant but time made you a servant instead. Shiv thought with a smirk.

Vyom went to kitchen and got the food and ate it alone and then went to bed and saw Sharanya was sleeping and laid beside her. "How good that you don't know the truth that not me but Shiv is your husband, and how I did black magic on him that his body became soulless but he still has a heartbeat, his soul is trapped in the store room and body is in the basement of this house, but sadly you didn't got to know even after I locked you in the basement, that Krish was no one but just an excuse, you were talking to yourself so you made Krish as an excuse, but no problem Sharanya, tomorrow is the full moon night and I will make you mine and then you won't ever get Shiv back," he said and slept cuddling to her.

Shiv became angry but controlled on himself.

Go as much closer as you want but I would still be the closest, and this is the last time that you're going close to her. Shiv thought angrily.

*************SPLIT**************

Later in morning, Sharanya was in kitchen preparing breakfast. Shiv was sitting on the kitchen counter and staring at her. "Everyday I have to work for this nuisance Vyom, but not anymore, tonight he will have to die, and Shiv will have to come back. No one can adjust with losers like Vyom," she said to herself unknown of Shiv's presence behind her. He hugged her from behind and she looked back and saw him and smiled. "Why are you getting angry when you know that we will be one again tonight?" He asked. "I should be angry, he did this with my husband, my Shiv, who did nothing bad to anyone," she said.

"That's not it Sharanya, he did so much before that as well," he said and she turned to him. "What did he do? Tell me?" She asked.

Flashback:
Shiv was a middle class man and worked for his boss Vyom. One day Vyom offered him a task which will get him a big bungalow, a big car and a lot of money. "Sir, are you joking? I mean, is this deal for real? I will get so much?" Shiv asked with a smile. "You will not get so much, but you can get so much," Vyom told him.

"But how?" He asked. "You don't have to do so much, you just have to time travel in the future, and it can be done only by some people who are born during a natural disaster, I have tried it on 11 people but everyone died when I did this, now you're the only one who is left, but this can only be done on a special moment when it is 18th day of month, it's 18th hour of the day and it's the 18th minute of the hour, and tomorrow will be 18th of March, be ready tomorrow," Vyom said and Shiv agreed.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro