22~Cockroaches

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After some days:
Sharanya went to Manisha's bedroom creaking the door open. "But you're my friend so then why should I call you mummy? Are you mad? Do you even know how my mom looks like?" Manisha said to the doll (Anjor). "Manu, why would a doll ask you to call her as mummy? You have become so funny," Sharanya said and giggled. "Look, this is my mother, mummy, say hi to Anjor, else she won't feel good," she said and Sharanya smiled at the doll. "Hi friend," she simply said. "Anjor, this is what she calls herself," Manu said. "Hi Anjor," she said and then made Manu eat.

*************SPLIT**************

Shiv was laying with his eyes closed when he had a strange dream. "Sharanya ne tujhe jaan bakhshne ke liye meri jaan leli, mujhe meri bachi se door kardiya, main yaheen hoon bas dikhaai nahi deta, lekinnnn... Tumhari biwi hai kahan? Kaheeeennn dikhaai nahi derahi?" Vyom's voice said in his dream.

He opened his eyes in a shock. "Sharanya... Oh God, Sharanya! Sharanya!" He called out loud for her. Meanwhile on the other side, Sharanya was inside the washroom taking a bath when he heard a slight sound of buzzing.

She looked around but saw nothing. She continued to wash her hair and once again she heard the buzzing sound. She opened her eyes and looked around. She went near the basin and suddenly a cockroach came flying and hit her eye. "Ow!" She cried and moved backwards. Some more cockroaches came out flying and two of them crawled around on her body. She screamed trying to move them and all of a sudden, tonnes of them came out flying from the basin, not for once but for thrice. She screamed as they spread around the washroom and some crawled on her.

The shampoo too got into her eyes, she squeezed them shut and somehow went under the shower trying to rinse it off struggling with the cockroaches. She scratched her ear and her whole body. She slowly walked to the door shouting vulnerably and without wearing anything she stepped outside, Shiv came to the room searching for her. Actually, there was no water in their washroom for the day and so she had to go to another washroom to take a bath and that's why Shiv couldn't reach before. He saw her screaming and hugged her immediately closing the door.

"Relax, what has happened Sharron?" He asked lovingly. "Cockroaches," she said pointing at the door and scratched her hands madly. "Relax relax, it's nothing," he said trying to calm her but she was beyond control. Suddenly she went unconscious in his arms.

*************SPLIT**************

Sharanya was admitted to a hospital and was still unconscious. Doctors told Shiv that Sharanya have had a nervous breakdown but the baby was perfectly fine. Shiv went inside to meet her. She was still in a shock and was looking down. He went and sat by her side. "Sharanya, relax please, it's okay," he said consoling her.

"Shiv, there were approximately 500 cockroaches, washroom was full of it, they were even crawling around me," she said palming her mouth and began to cry. "I checked the washroom, there was no single cockroach," he told her. "How can it be? I saw them, they were all over me," she said and sobbed palming her mouth. "I guess it was all Vyom's doings," he told her and she looked at him. "Vyom? But he's dead," she said. "He's now a wandering evil spirit, he said to me in a dream that you took away his life to give me back my life and made him far from his child, he's here only but can't be seen."

He told her. "Shiv... He tried harming me in this condition, I had no other choice. Since the day I was told the lie that Vyom is my husband, I had become hungry for love, and you gave me that love, I didn't took away anything from him, I never knew he has a child, else I would've found some other way to give you back your life. Kutta aur bacha dono pyaar ke bhookay hotay hain, or maine wohi kiya. Maine uski bachi se bohat sara pyaar kiya, apnay bachay se barh Kar pyaar kiya, sympathy wala nahi lekin sacha pyaar," she said and sighed.

"Woh pyaar jo ek maa or beti k beech hota hai, vo khud apni bachi ko yahan chhor gaya or phir usi ki maa k saath aisa bartaao.. maana ke asli maa nahi Hoon lekin kisi or ki maa ban'ne wali hoon... Kisi or k bachay Jo pyaar karna gunaah hai ye aaj jaana maine, jo paap achhay ke liye kiya jaaye uski bhi koi saza hoti hai ye bhi aaj jaana maine," she said cryingly.

He hugged her. "Meri Kya galti thi? Sirf khushiyaan hi to maangi thi maine Bhagwan se," she said and cried. "Enough baby, no more crying, else baby would be affected, please? For this baby? For me? For yourself?" He asked and she nodded and wiped her tears. "Just remember, that if you keep crying like this, then Vyom will win," he said and she sobbed for the last time. On the other side, Manu's doll moved on it's own and a spirit came out of it which was beautiful yet very angry at the moment. She walked out of there without anyone's notice.

Meanwhile, Shiv saw Sharanya was sleeping. Suddenly she woke up and panicked as she had the dream about the same incident. "Cockroach!" She shouted and began to scream. Without thinking further, Shiv claimed her lips and she became quiet and kissed back. Suddenly, someone entered in the room and it was none other than Sharanya's family who had come along with Manu. She was already upset about her but didn't ignore her as she hugged her. Anjor (spirit) forwarded her arms towards her from a distance, Manu saw her and shook her head everytime she called her near. Anjor got angry and left from there.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro