29~Roshni's Past

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Suddenly Manu heard a voice call her and she turned to find Anjor. "Come with me," she said and took her from there outside the hall and she saw Pari maa over there. "Pari maa aap? Aap mumma ko le aaye?" She asked and Roshni appeared from behind and waved at her. "Mumma?" She said and Roshni smiled and Manu ran to her and hugged her. "Wow mumma, you also look just like a fairy, now that you came, will you stay with me?" Manu asked her and she broke the hug and tears formed in her eyes. "What happen mumma?" She asked.

"Nothing baby, listen, I m dead just like your father, I will also have to go just like him, I won't be able to stop for long, sorry baby," Roshni said sadly and hugged her again bursting into tears. "Mumma please don't cry," Manu said and she broke the hug and looked back at Pari Maa. "Please make her forget this meeting, I don't want her to live sadly," she said. "No mumma, I don't want to forget, I want to remember, whenever I will get sad, I will remember your lovely smile and be okay, please mumma," Manu said cryingly.

Roshni wiped her tears and kissed her forehead and cupped her face. "Beta now Sharanya is your mother, she will take care of you," she said. "I want to be with you mumma," Manu said. "Beta, don't ever think about these lovely moments, just think that... Just think that mumma didn't love you at all, she used to beat you, she used to torture you a lot, think like that only, about me and papa both, thoda sa easy hojaye ga na baby, isliye, or suno, new mumma se kehna aapko jab doodh de toh achhay se thanda karay, lekin aap unko ziada pareshaan mat karna haan, vo khud mumma ban'ne wali hai, second time, pehle hi se vo aapki bhi mumma hai," she said.

"That's not fair mumma," she said cryingly and went to Pari maa. "Papa toh kehtay thay ke mumma mujhse sab se ziada pyaar karti thi or abhi bhi karti hai, or vo apnay baaray mein bhi aisa hi kehtay thay, phir bhi vo mujhe chhor kar chalay gaye, or ab mumma bhi ja rahi hai Pari maa, yeh toh cheating hui na?" She said and cried more and more, Roshni became dull.

Sharanya noticed that Manu was nowhere to be seen and went to Shiv. "Don't know where Manu went, I will go see her," she said. "No you be here, I will go," he said and went outside. The wedding had already ended and it was time for Veera to go, the couple sat in the decorated car and drove away. Meanwhile Shiv saw Manu crying, he didn't see anyone else as everyone were invisible to him. He approached her. "Beta what happen? Why are you crying?" He asked and she didn't reply and so he picked her and took her.

She kept looking at Roshni even while going. The mother and daughter were really sad on their departure. Roshni couldn't control herself after she went. "Agar us din meri maut nahi hoti na, toh main apni bachi ko chhor kar kaheen nahi jaati," she said cryingly.

Flashback:
Vyom had a split personality disorder even before marriage and because of that, even Roshni didn't have a happy life with him just like Sharanya. He used to shout at her, but after that when he came into senses, he used to regret a lot. They still loved each other a lot, they spent many moments together. Everything went good until she gave birth to Manisha, the sign of their love. After two years of her birth, once Roshni saw that he had made her sit on the terrace railing. "Vyom! Manu ko ye kahan bithaya hai?" She shouted at him. "Kahan bithaya hai? Yahan railing pe hi bithaya hai na? Or main hoon yahan par Roshni, baap hoon main uska," he said. "Vo gir jaayegi," she said worriedly. "Nahi giregi," he said. "Vo gir jaayegi, utaaro usko," she said worriedly. "Nahi giregi yaar," he said. "Gir jaayegi," she said and he got angry.

"Listen you...," He said and held her wrist twisting it, she screamed. "Dard mat dikhao chehre par, Manu darr jayegi," he said and she got tears in her eyes. "Itni hi fikar hai uski toh mujhe chhoro or usko wahan se utaaro," she said. "Utaar raha hoon," he said leaving her and picked Manu from there. "Utaar diya," he said and she was about to take her but he turned to left closing Manu's eyes. "Ro mat, Manu darr jayegi, bachi hai vo, main uske saath khelunga or usay sula doon ga," he said, she understood that his split personality had taken over him. Then he removed his hand from Manu's eyes.

"Bed pe sula doon ga, tum kya samjhi? Humesha ke liye sula doon ga? Roshni ye meri doll hai," he said while she continued to weep. "Mujhe Manu de do, main isay sulaane le kar jaati hoon," she said pleading to him. "Nahi, tum jao, main isko tumhare peechhe le kar aata hoon," he said and she turned to go and walked away with baby steps. "Beta mujhe dekho," he said to Manu. "Main aapko poem sunaun?" He asked and she smiled. "Sunata hoon, aap guess karna haan ke kaunsi hai," he said and whistled "twinkle twinkle little star."

And he took her inside and saw Roshni standing in the midway. "Twinkle twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are, up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky, look your mother got a relieving sigh, before you go she must say goodbye, then she cry and lets you die, and you give death a big high-figh,  and then she too dies and tells you hi, and then you both lie, you both are my cutie pie, we all have a great tie, and then you both say why, and then do my bheja fry," he sang, even Manu was scared at this point.

Part b to also come.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro