32~Veera Pregnant

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Manu woke up in a shock. "Mumma!" She shouted making Roshni and Vyom jerk, Sharanya too came there. "What happen beta?" She asked. "Mummy, I saw in my dream that papa was hurting me and mumma and he even killed her, it was so real," Manu said fearfully. Sharanya looked at her and then at Vyom, the horrific moments she faced because of Vyom came before her eyes, from the moment he drugged Shiv and tried killing him to the moment he scared her with cockroaches. She clenched her fists as she felt weak on her knees and moved her gaze from Vyom to Manu.

"Come to me," she said and Manu stood up and came to her hugging her. "Bad dream mummy, but very real," Manu said. "Don't be worried, I am here for you," she said. "I know you are here for me, I saw yesterday how you fought for me, I am very lucky to get the love of two mothers altogether," Manu said smilingly still hugging her. Sharanya smiled as she broke the hug and then she kissed Manu's cheeks. "Mera bacha," she said lovingly. "How many months left mummy?" She asked Sharanya. "Only half a month," she told her.

"Wow, my brother will finally come," Manu said excitedly. "Brother? How do you know?" She asked. "Just predicting, whoever comes will be welcomed," Manu said, Sharanya smiled at her and made her sit and went. "Manu," Roshni said and she turned to her and crawled on the bed to go towards her and laid cuddling to her. "Mumma, why did papa behave like that with me and you? Is papa my step father?" Manu asked shocking Roshni. "What? No Manu, don't talk like that about papa," she said and looked at Vyom who was sad and teary eyed.

"So then why did he hurt me and you?" Manu asked and Roshni palmed her eyes by her hand making her sleep by her magic. "Vyom, she has recalled everything, now what will we do?" Roshni asked. "Tell her the truth, if she wants to hate me then its her wish, being a daughter she has right to hate me, but you will be the one to tell her everything as I am going, in childhood when she was scared of me, I couldn't see her fear and now I can't see her hatred as well," he said and disappeared, she got worried.

Veera rang up Sharanya. "Hallo di, are you okay? I saw a very strange dream about you," she told her and narrated everything. "It was all real Veeru, but don't worry, everything is fine now, Manu is free of her and we all as well, you tell, hows you?" Sharanya asked. "Me also, m fit and fine, but I woke up anxious in the middle of the night for you, and then Baldev calmed me and then I slept," she told her. "Sissy please don't be anxious, now be calm okay, and yes, just like I promised to make you an aunt, you should also make me an aunt, understood?" Sharanya asked smilingly. "Of course di, yesterday me and Baldev were discussing about it only, but di, first let us go to honeymoon, then only kids would be planned," Veera said. "Fine, where will you both go?" Sharanya asked. "Florence, Italy," Veera told her. "Wow, when?" Sharanya asked. "Tomorrow, at night," she said. "Great, then do the packing and do video call, if you can't meet," Sharanya said. "Okay," she said.
Shiv knelt in front of Sharanya and hugged her baby bump. "Just half a month left, then our baby would be in our arms," he said and she smiled. He stood up and hugged her emotionally and then after sometime, breaking the hug, he carried her to the bed and went from there to the kitchen and came back with chopped apples and fed her. She felt baby's kick and made him feel as well, both were overjoyed.

Half a month later, Roshni was still worried that how will she tell Manu the truth. Now, Sharanya was also in labor and she was rushed to hospital where she gave birth to a baby boy who they named as Shreyas. Shiv and Sharanya didn't face any difficulty in doing his baby sitting as they were fully practiced because of Manu. Veera and Baldev came back from honeymoon and visited them. "Hi di, I have a good news," she said hugging Sharanya. "What is it?" She asked. "You're going to be an aunt," Veera said and Sharanya smiled getting overjoyed. "Wow, ab party toh banti hai, haina?" She asked Veera and she nodded smilingly.

(The man isn't Shiv but he looks like Shiv so I inserted this pic 👆)

So the party was held two weeks later in Radhi-Krish Manor and everyone enjoyed a lot dancing and having cake. The reason for delaying the party was that Sharanya needed rest after delivery. Baldev and Veera danced, Shiv and Sharanya too danced.

Sapna jahan dastak na de
Chaukhat thi woh aankhein meri
Baaton se thi tadaad mein
Khamoshiyan zyaada meri
Jabse pade tere kadam
Chalne lagi duniya meri

Mere dil mein jagah Khuda ki khaali thi
Dekha wahan pe aaj tera chehra hai
Main bhatakta huaa sa ek baadal hoon
Jo tere aasmaan pe aake thehra hai

Tu rooh hai toh main kaaya banu
Taa-umr main tera saaya banu
Keh de toh ban jaaun bairaag main
Kehde toh main teri maaya banu
Tu saaz hai, main ragini
Tu raat hai, main chandni

Mere dil mein jagah Khuda ki khali thi
Main bhatakta huaa sa ek baadal hoon

Hum pe sitaaron ka ehsaan ho
Poora, adhoora har armaan ho
Ek dusre se jo baandhe humein
Baahon mein nanhi si ik jaan ho
Aabaad ho chota sa ghar
Lag na sake kisi ke nazar

Mere dil mein jagah Khuda ki khaali thi
Main bhatakta huaa sa ek badal hoon

Later, the next day, Roshni gathered some courage and went to Manu. "Baby, I want to tell something, the same thing which you wanted to know that day," she said. Manu got attentive and waited for her to say.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro