Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It's the night of Anika's birthday and she was watching TV in her room. She was sad because of her brother's absence on her important day but she is helpless. She sighed sadly and continued to watch TV.

Shivaay sat near the pool along with his brothers and were having coffee. While Rudra was busy saying about his college and his lady fans, Om was listening to him absent mindedly. Shivaay was lost in his thoughts. He was thinking about Anika and he thought to gift her some present. Om noticed him.

O: Shivaay tum theek ho?

S: Yeah, I am fine...Bas kaam ko lekar stressed hoon..

O: Shivaay there is also some life other than work life..And you have to learn to live life in that way...

S: I can't change Om. Work is my life..

R: And I am your jaan right?

S: Woh toh hai!

R: Dekha O, jealous mat ho...I am his favorite. And why not, I am the coolest in this house.

ShivOm: Shut up Rudra!

R: Humesha shut up bolte ho..I wish Anu didi would be here, she won't let anyone scold me!

O: Even I am missing her...She is like my sister..

Shivaay was busy in his own world. Rudra noticed this and nudged Om. Rudra winked and said,

R: Anu didi aap yaha...aaiye na!

S: Where is she?

He stood up and looked everywhere and looked at Omru who were smirking seeing him.

R: Lagta hai, someone is also missing her, kyu O?

O: Mujhe bhi aisa hi lagta hai!

S: Both of you are mad! I am sleepy...Good night both of you..

Omru: Good night Shivaay/bhaiyya!

Both of them giggled and left the place seeing his angry glare. He checked the time and it showed 11:15. He thought to go to beach to spend some me time. Taking his car keys and his mobile he moved towards main entrance.

The security staff were confused seeing Shivaay but none had the dare to ask him. He took his car and left to beach.

Anika's house:

Anika is busy changing TV channels when Avinash entered her room.

A: Papa aap yaha...Sab kuch theek hai na!

Avinash: Anu, tum bhool gayi ho kya, kal tumhara birthday hai! And we always go to beach right...Iss saal bhi chalte hai!

A: But papa, I don't want to go!

Avinash: Kya hua Anu? Viru ko miss kar rahi ho?

A: Yes papa...

Avinash: Now its necessary to go there...Lets have papa-Anu time...What say?

A: Yes papa...Aap chaliyen..mein aati hoon!

Avi: That's like my Anu...Jaldi se neeche aa jao.

Anika nodded and moved downstairs. Avinash already brought his car to the entrance. Anika locked the main door and entered the car. They moved towards beach area.

Avinash: And it's 12....Happy birthday Anu...

A: Thank you so much papa!

Avinash: I have one gift for my little princess...Close your eyes!

Anika closed her eyes and when she opened her eyes she saw a man standing at a bit far from her with a big smile.

Shivaay had arrived to the beach and he is feeling something different. He moved a step towards the beach and saw Anika. He wanted to go there but he saw her running towards someone and took him in a tight hug.

As the man was back facing Shivaay, he was not able to look at him. And that man twirled Anika in his arms. Shivaay's anger reached its peaks seeing it but he calmed down once he was able to see the man properly. The man was non other than Viren Vadhera, Anika's brother.

A: Viru tumne kaha ki tum nahi aa paoge!

V: Kaise nahi aata....meri cherry ka birthday hai aaj...And meine tujhe promise kiya na ki mein tumhare birthday pe humesha tumhara saath rahunga! Happy birthday cherry!

Avinash: Tumhara gift kaisa laga Anu?

A: Then there's a doctor who is behind all this...Cheating papa!

Avi: Anu your brother gave this idea and it was me who implemented it!

A: You both r mad!

V: Yeh sab baatein hoti rehti hai, birthday girl ko cake cut karna chahiye na!

A: Par yaha cake nahi hai!

V: Ms. Budhu, I brought it with me!

The trio sat on the sand and Anika is sitting in between her father and brother. Viren opened the box and took out the cake and lit a candle.

V: Cherry, make a wish!

Anika closed her eyes and blew the candle and cut the cake. Avinash and Viren were waiting for the first piece of cake.

A: Who wants the first peice?

Avi: Anu loves her papa more, its mine!

V: No papa, cherry loves me more than you..So its for me!

Anika: Papa, Viru ko cake bohot pasand hai na, he will have it first!

Avinash pouted while Anika fed the first piece of cake to her dearest brother. Shivaay who has been noticing all this smiled seeing her. She is a princess to her brother and father.

Anika: Viru mera gift kaha hai?

V: Here you go!

He gifted her a box and she opened it curiously. She was shocked to see

A: You..

V: Your face is worth watching cherry!

Viren started to run and Anika chased him holding the bottle and suddenly she bumped into a person. She closed her eyes about to feel the ground but she felt two hands holding her protectively.

She opened her eyes to see Shivaay holding her tightly. He made her stand and both of them had a eyelock. Viren and Avinash came running to her seeing some man close to her.

Both broke the eyelock.

A: Shivaay sir, aap yaha..

S: Woh mein humesha beach aata hoon..

Viren: Cherry tum theek ho na...Who are you?

He asked angrily glaring at Shivaay.

A: Bhaiyya, this is Shivaay sir..I work under him..

V: Oh, I am sorry Mr. Oberoi, I thought someone..

S: It's okay I can understand..And you can call me Shivaay.

Both shook their hands and Anika introduced Shivaay to her father.

S: Happy birthday Anika!

A: Aap ko kaise pata?

S: You told me the other day..

A: Mein toh bhool hi gayi thi..Thank you so much!

V: Cherry abh ghar chale, raat bohot ho chuki hai..

A: Yes bhaiyya, bye sir..

Anika and Viren left while Shivaay was busy adoring the brother sister bond. For the first time he felt sad for not having a small sister like Viren has. Anika is very lucky to get such beautiful family he thought.

Noticing the time, he too left the place but when he turned back he saw Avinash, Viren and Anika posing for a selfie having ice cream. Anika and Viren were sitting on the bonnet of the car while Avinash was taking a selfie.

He smiled and left to his house.

Morning:

Anika is sleeping peacefully hugging her tweety doll when Viren and Avinash entered inside.

AviViren: Happy birthday Anu/cherry!

A: Good night!

V: Wake up cherry, we need to go for jogging and later on to temple..Just get up!

A: I hate you for destroying my sleep Viru! I will complain to bhabhi!

V: I will complain to your bhabhi!

He just mimicked her and that's it. Viren got drenched in water.

A: Good morning!

Avinash laughed his heart out and both of them left her room. Anika and Viren had a hearty time in jogging and returned back home. Later the trio got ready and moved towards temple.

Oberoi Mansion:

Dadi: Billu aaj meine mandir mein ek pooja rakhwayi hai, we all need to go..

S: Yes dadi..

All the Oberoi's got ready and left to temple.

Temple:

Oberoi's had reached the temple and got down from their cars. They were shocked to see Anika getting out of the car with aarthi thali in her hands. Shivaay's heart skipped seeing her in a red coloured floor length anarkali.

Her hair was set loose and her big earrings that were hanging gave a perfect look to her beauty. Shivaay was busy adoring her as its the first time he was seeing her in traditional attire.

Rudra: Anu didi, aap yaha?

Rudra just ran to her and hugged her tightly. 

A: Aaj mera birthday hai!

R: Anu didi aap ne mujhe bataya hi nahi, mein aap ko sabse pehle wish kar deta...Koi baat nahi, happy happy birthday Anu didi!

A: Thank you so much Rudra..

Om: Happy birthday Anu!

A: Thanks a lot Om..

Later Anika introduced her brother and her father to Oberoi's and Anika along with Viren took blessings from all the elders of Oberoi family.

A: Dadi ji aap sab yaha?

D: Woh aaj hum mandir mein ek pooja rakhwaayi hai, tum sab bhi humare saath chaliye..

Avinash: Lekin hum kaise..

D: Avinash beta, humare saath aap ko koi problem hai kya?

Avi: Aisa bilkul nahi hai, Kalyani ji..

D: Toh phir aap bhi chaliyen humare saath..

They were about to step into the mandir when someone blind folded Anika.

A: Jeevika bhabhi..

J: Happy birthday bachu...

She said kissing her cheek and Anika hugged her.

A: Mera bff kaha hai..

Voice: Yaha hai...

Gauri just ran to Anika and pulled her in a hug. Shock would be an under statement for one person. And it's Omkara.

G: Happy birthday my pyaari Anu!

A: Thank you Gauri..

Both of them pulled out of the hug and Gauri gasped seeing the man her heart wanted to look at always.

All the elders left leaving only the kids gang. Jeevika and Viren were talking with each other and moved inside to the temple and did not know what is happening.  

Rikara: You...

Their faces were glowing with happiness while Shivaay, Anika and Rudra were staring at the duo confusingly.

A: Ahh..Gauri..hume mandir jaana hai..

G: Tum chalo, mein aati hoon..

Rudra: O, dadi is waiting for us...We need to go.

O: Tum chalo, mein aata hoon.

Anika looked at Gauri asking with a hope is he the person and Gauri nodded blushing. Actually, Gauri had told how she met Om in their friend's wedding in Goa and she fell love with him.

Anika being Anika was not able to control her happiness and hugged Gauri tightly. Shivaay was confused to hell. While our detective Rudy understood ishqbaazi between Om and Gauri.

A: Rudy, Shivaay sir hume andar jaana chahiye..

S: Par..

A: Mr. Budhu Billu Singh Oberoi, meine kaha na, abh chaliye..

Anika dragged Ru and Shivaay was shocked seeing her behaviour.

S: Anika why are going on like a super fast express..Could you please explain what's happening?

A: Rudy, did your brother really won businessman of the year award?

S: Fhat the Wuck? How dare you say that?

A: Oh hello, keep your tadi aside..Can't you see both of them..Mujhe Gauri ne bataya ki she and Om met at a wedding and she had developed feelings for him.

R: Now I understand, this lambhi baal wala achanak se Shah Rukh Khan kyu ban gaya.. 

S: But, he did not inform anything with us..

A: I don't know!

S: Now I understand he was staring at her photograph on that day..I think both of them..

A: Love each other..

Everyone entered inside the temple and stood before the idol praying to God. Shivaay opened his eyes to see Anika praying to God with a cute smile and Viren was ruffling Anika's hair. She pouted and about to hit his hand but Viren pulled back his hand immediately. Anika hit herself and Shivaay chuckled.

Precap: Anika's bday party in her home with Oberois and....!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro