Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After Anika completed her violin performance, everyone cheered her while Shivaay's gaze was constantly on Anika, well his Anu.

Anika: Abh baari hai...Viren bhaiyya ka! Bhai describe bhabhi in one word..

V: My lifeline!

Viren winked at Jeevika while she blushed. Everyone hooted for them.

A: Mera gift do bhaiyya!

Viren handed over a box to Anika and she was shocked to see Iphone.

V: I know you love it madam! Happy birthday..

A: Thanks Viru...You r the best bro! Bhabhi mera gift kaha hai..

Jeevika: Abhi laayi!

Jeevika arrived after a while with a big photo frame in her hands.

J: Yeh gift na mere taraf se hai...Open it bachu!

Anika unwrapped the frame to see all the childhood pics of her along with Sonakshi, Jeevika and Gauri. At the bottom it's written as to my dearest nanad!

Anika's eyes got teary as she caressed the frame with her hands.

A: Thanks bhabhi..Yeh mere liye bohot special hai!

Jeevika side hugged Anika and she kissed Anika's cheek and wished her happy birthday wiping her tears. Everyone went awe looking at the scene.

Gauri: Ms. Pagli this one is for you..

A: Thanks pagli!

Both of them shared a hug.

Rudra: Anika di yeh meri taraf se..

R: Abh Anu di, you will remember me every morning!

A: Thank you Rudy! Mein kal se isi cup mein coffee pee lungi! This is the best gift!

R: Dekha Bhavya, meine bola tha na, meri gift Anu di ki sabse favourite hogi..

Bhavya: Mr. Cry baby, meri gift se Anu didi mujhe humesha yaad rakhegi! Didi, this one is for you..

Anika opened the box to see a beautiful watch inside.

A: Thank you so much Bhavu...

Om: Anu this is for my best friend...

Om had gifted a painting of a girl looking at the sky full of stars.

O: Mujhe pata chala ki tujhe stars dekhna bohot pasand hai..Isiliye meine yeh banaya..Happy birthday!

Anika caressed the painting with her hands with a genuine smile on her face.

A: Thank you Om!

Both of them hugged each other.

Avinash: Bacho abh bohot raat ho chuki hai, sab dinner kar lete..

Everyone nodded and had a hearty dinner. Shivaay was waiting for some time so that he can gift Anika. Seeing her, he is reminding his childhood moments he spent with her. The constant smile on her face is making his heart skip a bit.

Finally at one moment of time, Shivaay and Anika were alone. While Anika was about to go from the place he called her.

A: Hmm..

S: Happy birthday Anika! This one is for you.

He gave a box to her. She was about to open it but he stopped.

S: Abh nahi, jab mein chala jaunga..Tab dekhna.

A: Thank you..Mein pucca dekh lungi..

Both of them looked at each other and she turned back and moved a step far from him. He held her hand. She was shocked to the core and turned towards him. He moved a step forward. Her heart started to beat heavily.

A: K..kkyaa huaa?

S: Tum aaj bohot khoobsoorat lag rahi ho!

He said it close to her ear and she opened her eyes and looked at him. Anika was lost in his kanjee eyes while he was staring at her chocolate brown orbs.

S: Mujhe tume ek aur gift dena hai!

A: Kyaa?

S: Woh gift tumhare room mein hai, I took Bhavya's help..You will like it for sure!

A: Mein dekh lungi..Thank you!

Meanwhile Sonakshi was calling Anika and she left the place with a shy smile. He turned crazy seeing her.

Later Anika called everyone to the garden.

A: Mujhe na sab ke saath ek group picture leni hai!

Viren: Mein camera laata hoon!

Anika got excited and Viren brought his camera. Setting the timer, he clicked the capture button and ran to his place. Everyone gave a hearty smile.

Finally it was the time for everyone to move. Rudra gave a sad pout as he doesn't want to leave his Anu didi so did everyone. Shivaay's gaze never left his Anu while she was stealing glances with him. A little blush formed on her face.

Rudra: Anu didi, hum sab kal humare farm house chalenge...How is the weekend plan? Kal ek cricket match bhi hai..Hum sab milkar masti karenge..What say? But this one is only for the young gang. No bade are allowed!

Everyone giggled.

Anika: That's really awesome Rudy! Hum sab gang chalenge waha pe..

Anika looked at Viren and he nodded.

A: So its fixed..Kal hum sab yahi pe milenge..Okay!

Om: Done!

Anika moved to the door step and stood near Pinky and Jhanvi.

A: Thank you so much aunty yaha pe aane keliye..

Pinky: Hum sab bhi bohot enjoy kiya beta...Happy birthday once again!

A: Thank you so much! Waise aunty, uncle ne sirf pani maanga tha kya aapse?

Everyone started to giggle. Bidding bye to Anika and her family, Oberoi's left the place. Later Jeevika's family also left their home. Taking all the gifts, Anika left to the room. Dev, Sona wished good night and moved to guest room.

Once she entered her room, Anika took out the purple coloured box that Shivaay had gifted. She opened the box to see,

Along with the bracelet, there is a note. She took out. It showed,

Hope u like my gift..I know your love for stars and decided to give you this...And about the next gift, find it on your own..Happy birthday!
From Shivaay!

Anika took the bracelet out and tied it to her right hand. It looked like a customized one. Her smile had grew wider and she clicked a picture of it on her hand. 

Later she searched in the entire room to find his next gift but in vain. She pouted and took out her phone and messaged him.

What is your next gift?

Shivaay who entered the room after changing into kurta had seen his phone flashing with a message. He smiled seeing it.

Didn't you find it?

Agar mili hoti, toh poochthi kyu?

Search properly...You will find it!

You can give me a clue, right?

No! Search on your own Ms!

Ok fine...Bye!😡

She again began her search mission and found the gift along with a note attached to it. It read, 

It helps you in getting good dreams..Hope you like it! Happy birthday!

From Shivaay!

Shivaay lied down on the bed. His phone flashed with a message after 10 minutes. He downloaded the image to see a beautiful dream catcher on the wall with her message..

I found it out...Bola tha na, there is nothing impossible for me!😉

So, how r my both gifts?

Acha hai!

Sirf acha hai?

Bohot bohot acha hai!

He smiled.

After a minute, there was another image sent by her. He downloaded it to see her right hand adorned with the bracelet he gifted.

Your choice is good! I am feeling sleepy...Good night!

Good night Anika..Had a great time at your house!

He checked his phone but there was no blue tick symbol. He opened the edit contact button and deleted her name and changed it as Anu!

S: Good night Anu...You will know me soon!

Precap: All the gang at Oberoi farmhouse!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro