Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Anika just ran from his room with a shy smile never leaving her face. She sat on the bed and looked at her reflection in the mirror. Her cheeks began to heat up. She cupped her face.

A: Kuch toh ho gaya hai mujhe! And yeh change mujhe achi lag rahi hai!

She blushed and moved towards her wardrobe. She took the photo frame that Shivaay had gifted her. She just caressed their photograph and smiled. Later she placed it back in the wardrobe carefully and took her clothes.

She takes a hot relaxing shower and puts on her clothes. Anika enters the kitchen to see Shivaay preparing breakfast.

A: Good morning!

S: Good morning Anu! How r you feeling now?

A: Mein theek hoon Shiv...Don't worry!

Shivaay moved to her and cupped her face.

S: Stress kaise na loon Anu? Mein bohot dar gaya tha tujhe aise dekh kar..Meri jaan jaa..

She placed her hand on his lips.

A: Aage se aise gandi baat kabhi mat laana! I will not talk with you!

She slowly removed her hand from his lips.

S: Acha, I am sorry! Aage se aisa bilkul nahi bolunga...

A: Mujhe bohot bhook lag rahi hai!

S: Breakfast is ready highness! Master Chef Shivaay Singh Oberoi ne pasta banaya hai!

A: Wow! Anika is waiting to have it!

S: Take your seat Ms. Majesty!

A: Sure Mr. Chef Singh Oberoi!

Both of them giggled and Shivaay served the food. After having it, both of them left to office. Shivaay thought to take Anika to one place.

S: Anu?

A: Kya hua?

S: Mein soch raha tha ki aaj hum dono kahi chale?

A: Lekin work?

S: Offo Anu, kaam karne keliye poora staff hai..It's okay if you don't want to come out with me..

A: Shiv, I know ki you can't be a good actor! Please stop your over acting!

S: You r right! Drama karna toh tumhari specialty hai! You can win oscar in this field!

A: Bhagad billa!

She looked at him and giggled.

S: Tumne bataya nahi ki tum aaogi ya nahi?

A: Mr. BSO, how did you think that I will not come with you?

S: What's BSO?

A: Budhu Singh Obeori!

Anika showed her tounge to him and teased him.

S: Agar mein budhu hoon na toh tum bandariya ho!

This time Shivaay teased her. Soon they reached office and involved in their works. Shivaay saw her catching her head and he got angry. He moved towards her with a glass of water.

S: Anika, I told you not to take stress right? Have water!

A: I am fine...

S: I know you r having head ache!

Shivaay gave the glass and she drank water.

S: Anika, you r not doing any work and that's final!

He closed the laptop while she made puppy face.

S: Not again Anika, iss baar mein nahi maanunga! Just sit silently!

Anika gave a sad sigh. Shivaay continued to began his work. After 10 minutes he saw that Anika was sleeping.

S: Kumbhkaran!

He smiled and continued his work. But the only thing running in his mind was why Anika was saying blood. He wanted to know but he did not want to ask her thinking she might feel bad. He called George and informed him to look after the office work as he would be taking a leave from afternoon. George immediately nodded. Soon it was lunch time and Anika is still sleeping.

The night's incident had scared the hell out of her. He moved towards her.

S: Anu...get up!

He placed his hand on her forehead. She stirred and got up adjusting her eyes.

S: Anu how r u feeling now?

A: Abh better hoon! Shivaay it's 1! I am sorry mujhe nahi pata mein aise kaise so gayi!

S: Anu relax! I completed the work and there is no need to worry! Okay..

Anika nodded.

S: Lets leave!

A: Kaha?

S: Anu meine tujhe kaha tha na we r going out!

A: Lekin abhi?

S: Stop firing questions Anu! Lets go..

A: Theek hai..

Anika packed her bag and Shivika left the office and both of them settled in car.

A: Shiv hum kaha jaa rahe hai?

S: Pehle lunch pe aur uske baad toh...suspense!

A: I think you should be named as Suspense Singh Oberoi!

He giggled. Later Shivaay takes her to a classy restaurant and both of them had lunch. Shivay gets a call from office and he excuses himself. 

Anika went awe looking at a scene. There was a couple sitting on one table and both of them were feeding ice cream to each other. Seeing red bangles on the woman's hand she thought both of them were on honeymoon. She just cupped her face and adored the scene. Suddenly she remembered Shivaay making her eat cream and strawberries. Her cheeks turned red.

A: Jab bhi mein Shivaay ke baare mein sochthi hoon toh mujhe kya ho jata hai! He is definitely doing something to me!

She tucked her hair and blushed reminding hima nd his touch. Soon Shivaay reached and saw her lost in something.

S: Anu!

A: Huh!

Still in trance.

S: Anu are you fine? Kaha kho gayi ho? And aise smile kyu kar rahi ho?

She got aware of her surroundings.

A: Woh kuch nahi...Kuch soch rahi thi!

Her smile was still prominent on her face. And the reason is Shivaay himself. He found something fishy but ignored it. Later Shivaay made the payment and both of them settled down in his car.

A: Shiv abh batao ki hum kaha jaa rahe hai?

S: Have patience Anu! We will reach that place soon!

A: Okay!

She pouted. Shivaay is busy in driving and Anika's patience is decreasing by every passing second.

A: Shiv if you still don't tell me where we are going I will kill you! I am dieing out of suspense!

S: You have to wait for another 10 minutes!

A: Half an hour se wahi keh rahe ho! Bhagad billa Singh Oberoi!

He giggled and after half an hour Shivika reached a place.

S: We are at Primrose hill Anu! The best place for enjoying a sunset!

Anika went awe looking at the scene.

A: Shiv is this place for real! Oh my God I just fell in love with this place.

Shivaay smiled at her excitement. Both of them settled down on a chair and were looking at nature.

A: Shiv?

S: Kya hua Anu?

A: Shiv I know tum kal raat se meri condition ko lekar tensed ho! I am sorry..

S: Anu why are you saying sorry?

A: Because I can't see you like this Shiv...You were very much tensed..And the reason is me!

S: Anu sorry bolkar mujhe aise awkward mat feel karwao!

A: Shiv kuch bhi ho jaye, I want you to be smiling and happy always!

Anika placed her hand on his and both of them looked at each other and smiled. Both of them remained silent when she said,

A: I was 8 years old Shiv...Bhai, bhabhi, Gauri ke saath school jaana..Ghar aake home work karna..mumma papa ke saath khelna..I don't know a world other than this..It was December month..

Ek din nanu ka call aaya tha..He said that nani and he were missing me and Viru..I told nanu and naani to visit Dehradun..Both of them happily agreed and told that they will arrive with in 3 days..

Later one day I went to bhabhi's house after school..nanu and nani ke liye surprise plan karne keliye..Mumma went to a mart to bring some items..She went in papa's vehicle..And while returning..

Words started to choke in her throat. Shivaay moved close to her and held her close to him. She rested her head on his chest. He wrapped his hand around her and his other hand was caressing her hair and soothing her.

A: I still don't know what happened..Anjali aunty ko ek call aaya tha..She was hell scared...I still remember her face..I asked her what happened..She said nothing and asked us to sit in car..All the four of us moved to papa's hospital...Aunty was crying.. Hum sab ko kuch samajh nahi aaya..

Later we moved to ICU ward..And..Shiv..waha..mumma..

She started to cry and he held her tightly in his embrace.

A: Ek nurse ne Anjali aunty ko mumma ka ornaments and unki saree de rahi thi...Saree was filled with red colour..

S: Kuch nahi Anika..Everything is fine...Your mom doesn't like to see you like this..Please ro mat..

He planted kiss on top of her head and rubbed her back gently until she got back to normal state.

A: Jab bhi mujhe uss saree ki yaad aati toh mujhe panic attack hoti hai...Mujhe kal raat woh sapna aaya..I don't know why I wanted to share this with you..I am sorry Shiv..Mere wajah se..

S: Shh! Kuch mat bolo...Yaad hai na friends ke beech mein no sorry and no thank you!

Anika smiled lightly.

S: And Anu ek baat humesha yaad rakhna...Shivaay Singh Oberoi will be always there with his Anu..You can always tell me all your reasons of happiness and grief..Sacha dosti ka matlab hota hai apne happiness ke saath saath problems ko bhi share karna..And I consider you as my best friend! Okay..

Anika broke the hug and looked into his eyes. She nodded and he again pulled her close to him. Both of them remained in the hug for a while.

A: Shiv?

S: Kya hua Anu?

A: Dil halka ho gaya hai...I am feeling relaxed..

Shivaay smiled.

S: Kaise relaxed nahi hoti..Mere paas ek magic hai..and I tried it on you..All thanks to me!

A: Your name should be..

S: Magician Singh Oberoi right Anu?

A: Nahi..your name should be Super Cute Singh Oberoi!

S: Anu from which angle do I look cute? Ladkiya mujhe dekh kar fida ho jaate hai!

A: Then I guess all of them have some problem...Or I guess they don't see you like the way I see you!

S: I pray to God to make you realize that I am hot!

A: Yeh wish kabhi poora nahi hoga Mr. SSO!

S: But I guess someone was checking me out...Kab...Ha, that day when I was exercising..You even forgot to blink your eyes!

He broke the hug and looked at her. She was embarrassed completely.

S: Kya hua Anu? Tum kuch bol kyu nahi rahi ho?

A: Mein..mein kya bolu..Uss wakt na mein aap ko dekh nahi rahi thi...Woh..mein..

S: Then what were you checking out? I mean what were you looking at? Bolo?

A: Mein yeh dekha ki..there was a painting on the wall! I was busy admiring it..Om is really talented.

S: Gym room mein painting koun lagata hai Anu?

A: It's you who would have kept it..How would I know?

Shivaay moved close. She moved a bit far. He again reduced the distance.

S: Liked what you saw?

A: Ha!

She spoke in trance.

A: Nahi it was bad..No I mean its good..Nahi woh..mujhe kuch samajh hi nahi aa raha hai..

He held her hand and pulled her close to him. She fell on his chest. He tucked her hair and raised her chin.

S: Mein madad karu samjhane mein?

He spoke in his husky voice. Shy smile made a way on her face.

S: Ek baat poochu Anu?

A: Ha!

S: Why do you turn like a tomato when I am there with you? You are looking no less than a pink rose! You r blushing Anu!

Anika blushed deeply and pushed him gently.

A: Mein blush kyu karungi? Aap ki kanjee ankho ko problem ho gaya hai shayad!

She said and ran while Shivaay chased her. He caught Anika's hand and pinned her to a tree. She turned to one side but he placed his hand there. She turned in opposite direction but he placed his hand there also and prisoned her in his embrace. He moved more close to her. She lowered her gaze and his breath was fanning on her forehead. Everything was perfect according to him.

The sky was filled with dark clouds. Suddenly they heard a thunderstorm. She held his coat tightly.

A: Shiv..

S: Hmm..

A: Baarish hone waali hai..

S: Hone do!

A: You will catch cold..

S: Mujhe kuch nahi hoga Anika!

He said it bending near her ear. Soon rain started to fall and both of them were drenched. Shivaay raised her chin and made her look him. She was feeling shy to look into his eyes. She pushed him gently and walked forward. He held her hand and pulled her towards him.

S: Anu?

A: Hmm..

S: Tujhse kuch bolu?

A: Ha..

S: I am very much happy to get you back in my life Anu..

A: You know what Shiv, you can't say how much happy I am when I got to know about you! Shiv?

S: Bolo?

A: Mere scarf ko tumne abhi tak sambhala hai kya?

S: Tumhari har cheez mere liye priceless hai Anu! And tum mere liye sab se badkar ho!

Anika did not know what to reply to him. Shivaay did not know why he said those lines to her. Both of them looked into each other.

Shivika: I think hume jaana chahiye!

Later none spoke a word. Both of them settled down in the car and reached pent house.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro