Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

One month later...

Shivika are enjoying their dating phase and Shivaay likes to spend more time with her. Pinky smiled seeing Shivaay as she understood her heera beta is trying to live his life in actual terms. And she promised to herself that she will always take care of Anika like her daughter.

Anika is enjoying every moment she is spending with Shivaay. She realized one thing that none can love her like the way he does. The way he cares and adores her makes her feel happy. But one thing that makes her the happiest is that he never said no when she said to him that she want to spend time with her family. She is eagerly waiting to start her life with him.

In Oberoi office,

Shivaay reached his office and he did not find her. He moves to his cabin and Mishra discusses about the day's plan and leaves. Shivaay is waiting for her.

S(in mind):

Why is Anu behaving strange? Kal raat bhi meine baat karne ki koshish ki par usne kaha ki woh bohot thak chuki hai..I hope she is fine now..Subah se ek message ka bhi reply nahi de rahi hai..

He takes his mobile and opens their chat. There is no reply from her.

Jaan...Tumhari tabiyat theek hai na...Is everything fine? Tum office nahi aayi abhi tak? Reply me Anu...

He waits for her message for a while and gets sad getting no reply. He places his phone aside and tried to concentrate on his work in. All the while he is glancing at his mobile. He had his espresso and tried to stop his thoughts. A message flashed on his screen and he smiled thinking it would be from her.

He gets sad but his gaze falls on the date. His eyes widen.

S: Oh god...Kaise bhool gaya mein...Aaj Anu ke mom ki...Shivaay you know aaj woh office nahi aayegi...I think she is fine...Mujhe uske paas hona hai iss wakt..I have to be with her now!

He once again called her but she did not lift the call. He then called Mishra through intercom and instructed that he is leaving on some important work and asked him to postpone his works for the day.

Taking his car keys, he moved towards parking area. After he settled down, he drove to her home in full speed. He reached there in 10 minutes. He moved to entrance and rang the door bell. Jeevika opened the door.

J: Shivaay ji...aap yaha?

S: Mujhe Anu se milna hai..

J: Andar aaiye..

Shivaay entered inside to see Avinash doing puja and Viren is sitting next to him. Viren moved towards Shivaay.

V: Shivaay tum yaha?

S: Mujhe Anu se milna hai...I know about this day..

V: Sorry Shivaay lekin cherry aaj kisi se nahi milegi..She never comes out of the room.

S: Please Viren...Let me talk to her!

Viren nodded and both of them moved upstairs. Viren knocked the door.

A: Mujhe kisi se baat nahi karni...Chale jaiye!

V: Cherry please open the door na!

A: Mein theek hoon Viru...please go..I am fine.

S: Anu..its me Shiv..please open the door na!

Anika was shocked. Why did he come here she thought.

A: Shiv..please go!

S: Anu..please mere liye door open karo..

V: Cherry please door kholo..

Anika opened the door. She moved towards Viren and hugged him tightly and started to cry. Viren wrapped his hands around her and soothed her.

V: Kuch nahi...Superman hai na..Sab kuch theek kar dunga mein..

Anika broke the hug.

V: Cherry mein breakfast bhej dunga yaha..Kha lena..Shivaay..

S: Mein yahi rahunga uske saath! Papa needs you there..

Viren nodded and moved downstairs. Shivika moved inside. Anika hugged him tightly and started to cry. He wrapped his hands around her.

A: Kyu...Shiv..meine aur Viru ne kya galti ki hai...papa ne kya galti ki hai..Kyu chod ke chali gayi hum sab ko..

S: I will not stop u from crying Anu...Cry your heart out..Lekin yeh yaad rakhna ki mein humesha tumhara saath rahunga..

She held him tightly and her sobs increased. He continuously kissed her on top of her head and caressed her hair. Viren knocked the door and both parted.

A: Viru tumne kuch khaya?

V: Pehle tum khalo...Mein baad mein khalunga!

A: Please Viru..Agar tum nahi khaoge toh bhabhi bhi nahi khayegi na..

S: Anu is saying right..You have to be with her..

V: Cherry kuch bhi chahiye toh bula lena..Shivaay take good care of her..

S: I will! It's my promise..And Viren have something..

Viren nodded and left her room.

S: Anu..tum yaha baitho..I will make you eat today!

Anika nodded and sat on the bed. He sat next to her and forwarded the spoon near her mouth. She looked at him.

S: Thoda sa khalo..Mere liye nahi balki Viren ke liye...Meri khidkitod Anu aise sad nahi reh sakti..Muh kholo..

She opened her mouth and he made her eat. All the while she is looking at him. She knows he is trying to distract her by saying something. She smiled praying to God for gifting him the purest soul.

S: Kya hua Anu?

A: Bas abh mujhe aur nahi khaana!

S: Anu..dekho kaisi patli ho gayi ho...Tumhari health ki koi parwah nahi hai tujhe..

A: of course nahi hai...You are there to look after me right!

Her eyes watered.

S: Mein humesha tumhara saath rahunga...And tum abh cry baby banegi toh mujhe Rudra se badi daant sunna padega..

A: Kyu?

S: Kyu matlab..You are his partner in crime...Agar mein tumhara dhyan nahi rakhunga toh mujhe nahi chodega!

He said and forwarded the spoon and she had it.

A: You know he likes me more than you!

S: He is big dhokebaaz...

A: Oh hello...Don't you dare say anything about my Rudy...Acha nahi hoga aap ke liye Mr. SSO!

Anika giggled and he slowly made her eat everything. She placed her head on his chest and he wrapped his hands around her.

A: I didn't knew you will be here with me...You know meine aap ko bohot miss kiya!

S: I did not understand why you were not answering my calls and then I suddenly remembered. I thought my love wants me to be with her...Isiliye yaha pe aa gaya..

A: You know I love you so much se bhi upar!

S: I love you usse bhi zyada..Neeche chale..

A: Shiv...papa ko face nahi kar sakti mein..I can't see him in pain..

S: Anu..do you think he is happy by not seeing you? You have to papa's support..

A: Please Shiv...mujhse nahi hoga..

S: Anu..Your papa needs your support...He needs his little girl who will say that everything will be okay..Your Viru wants his backbone cherry..And jaha tak mein jaanta hoon meri Anu apne responsibilities se nahi bhaagti hai..

A: Shiv..

S: Tum mere liye itna bhi nahi kar sakti...Theek hai..mein toh samjha tha ki meri Anu meri har baat manegi..Lekin meri bhi buri kismat dekho..It's okay then..Tum kaha meri baat manogi?

A: Shiv...you are such a big dramebaaz!

S: Jaanta hoon..Chale abh!

Anika is fiddling with her fingers. He placed his hand on hers.

S: Mujhpe bharosa hai na?

Anika nodded.

S: Then go and meet papa!

Shivika reached downstairs and Avinash, Virika were shocked. The puja that they held for Anika's mother is completed. Anika looked at Shivaay and he nodded. Anika moved to her papa and caught her ears.

Avi: Kya hua Anu?

A: Papa..meine aaj tak meri behaviour se aap ko bohot pareshaan kiya na...I am sorry...Mein bhool gayi thi ki aap bhi bohot sad hai...I was so selfish papa...I am sorry!

Avinash removed her hands from her ears.

Avi: Meri baat sunogi?

Anika hummed.

Avi: Apni family ko tum apne aap se bhi upar rakhogi..Ha you are selfish..Humesha Viru aur mere face pe smile lane ki khosish karogi..You are selfish..Humare liye tum cooking karna bhi start ki...You are selfish..You are the most selfish person I have met..

A: I am sorry papa..

She said and hugged him tightly. Avinash caressed her hair and soothed her.

Avi: Anu..tum koun ho?

A: Papa's princess!

Avi: And papa's princess..

A: Never says sorry..

Avi: And why?

A: Because a princess never does any mistake!

Avi: Toh yeh sorry..

A: Mein wapas le rahi hoon!

Avi: That's Anika! Ek dum..

A: khidkitod!

He kissed her on top of her head. Anika looked at Viren and then at Avinash.

A: Papa...kuch jal raha hai na..

Avi: ha..

A: Usko bhi yaha bula lete hai...

Avi: Should we?

Viren: papa!

Avi: aajao...

The trio had a hug and Anika looked at Shivaay. She mouthed thank you. He smiled widely. The trio broke the hug and Viren moved to Shivaay.

V: Shivaay aaj tumne joh kiya na...I am unable to say how to thank you..

S: Viren...we are family...Family mein no sorry no thank you..

Shivaay moved to Avinash.

S: Papa...Mein aapse..

Avi: Kuch mat bolo...Aaj tak meine suna ki Shivaay Singh Oberoi apni family ki neev hai...Aaj dekh bhi liya..I know tumhare dil mein kya chal raha hai...Agar Jeevika aur Anika mere liye ek hi hai toh Viren aur tum bhi mere liye ek hi ho...Anu...Shivaay is the perfect choice..Humesha khush rehna!

Avinash cupped his face with one hand and Shivaay smiled. Later everyone sat in the living area and talked on various topics. Shivaay had lunch with Vadhera's. He is happy seeing his Anu happy.

S(in mind):

Anu is happy...Iske alawa mujhe kuch aur nahi chahiye..Uske chehre par yeh wide smile laane ke liye mein kuch bhi karunga..

After having lunch, Shivaay moved towards Avinash.

S: Papa..abh mein chalta hoon..Office mein kuch kaam hai!

Avi: Okay beta..Apna khayal rakhna!

Shivaay nodded and moved to Viren.

V: Thanks Shivaay!

S: Meine kaha na...We r a family now!

Viren nodded. Shivika moved to exit. Anika held his hand and he looked at him.

S: Kya hua jaan?

A: Love you!

S: Love you too...Apna khayal rakhna Anu!

A: Okay...Drive safe Shiv..take care..

Shivaay nodded and pecked her forehead. He left to office. Its late in evening that he reached Oberoi Mansion.

Ru: Bhaiyya aap subah kaha the..

O: Yes Shivaay..do you know choti ma bohot ghabra gayi thi...You did not answer our calls..

Pin: Shivaay...sab kuch theek hai na beta...Anika theek hai na...Rudra ne kaha ki Anika bhi office nahi aayi..

S: Mom...all of you please relax...Pehle aap sabhi baithiye yaha..

Everyone sat down.

Dadi: Billu abh bata sab kuch theek hai na?

Shivaay nodded. He then told everything.

Pin: Shivaay tum yeh baat abhi keh rahe ho...Pata nahi meri bachi kaisi hai..Tum bilkul idiots ho..Mein rehti na Anika ke paas..

Ru: Bhaiyya...aap ne hum dono se bhi yeh baat chupayi...We would have been with her..

O: Yes Shivaay..Lekin yeh batao ki abhi woh theek hai na?

Shakti: Ha Shivaay...Meri bachi theek toh hai na?

S: Relax...she is fine now..And I am sorry meine aap sab se yeh baat chupaya..At that time I was unable to think anything..

Pin: Shivaay I am prouds of you!

Dadi: ha billu...

S: Dadi..I did what I am supposed to do..

Omru hugged Shivaay. He hugged them back.

Ru: Mera bhaiyya superman hai...

O: The great wall..You know I wonder where the tadibaaz SSO had gone..

Ru: Yeh bhi koi sawal hai..Meri khidkitod bhabhi ka magic hai!

Everyone giggled.

S: Acha abh yeh moment awkward ho raha hai..Let me change and come..

Omru nodded. He changed into his kurta and moved to kitchen. Three brothers prepared dinner and all of them had it. Later Shivaay was sitting at the pool. Omru joined him.

Shivaay smiled seeing both.

O: Tum kuch soch raha hai?

S: Kuch nahi..bas aise hi..

R: Aap meri Anu bhabhi ke baare mein soch rahe hai na...Mujhe pata hai!

S: Shut up! And waise bhi she is my to be wife..I can think about her..

Omru: Ohh! Hone wale wife!

S: You both are mad!

Later Shivaay shared something important to Omru. Their excitement was out of bounds hearing to it. Shivaay smiled getting support from both of them. They then discussed everything. Bidding good night to both of them, Shivaay moved to his room. He lied down on the bed and he sees a message from Anika.

He smiled and opened the chat.

Shiv...mujhe aap se thank you kehna tha...I know you don't like to hear thank you but please..Viru and papa aaj bohot khush the...It's all because of you..All I want to say is that I love you and will always love you...Yours and only yours..Anu..The khidkitod!

Shivaay smiled at her message. He calls her. Anika lifts the call. Both of them talked to each other for half an hour. He cut the call when he heard her snoring. He smirked and smiled.

Next day evening-Vadhera House:

Anika reached back after a hectic day at office. Viren also reached back after a while. Avinash and AniJeevika were talking to Avinash.

A: Lo...Viru bhi aa gaya..Abh aap bataiye papa..Aap kuch important baat batane waale the..

V: Kya hua papa? Is everything fine?

Avi: Mein yeh keh raha tha ki hum sab kal Dehradun jaane waale hai!

All: Kyu?

Avi: It's regarding estate property...Tum teeno ki signatures chahiye..Isiliye hum kal jaane waale hai!

Ani: Lekin papa...Ask Arvind uncle to send those papers na...Waha jaane ki kya zaroorat hai?

(Arvind looks after the estate at Dehradun...Avinash's friend)

V: Ha papa...Cherry theek hi toh keh rahi hai!

Avi: Bacho..We have to go there...Mere baat maan lo na!

Jeevika: Viren...papa agar keh rahe hai toh hume jaana hi padega..

Avi: Meine kal ki tickets bhi book kar liya hai...Pack your bags everyone..We r going to stay for four days!

Everyone nodded and left to their rooms. Anika immediately called Shivaay. He lifts the call at very next second.

A: Shiv..bohot badi problem ho gayi hai!

S: Kya hua?

A: Kal mein Dehradun jaa rahi hoon!

S: What? Why?

A: Papa keh rahe the ki humare estate property se related kuch kaam hai..He needs all the three of us there..

S: Anu..achanak se..sab theek hai na..

A: Ha..I am leaving tomorrow...papa ne tickets bhi book kar liya hai!

S: So tum mujhe chod kar jaane waali ho..Kitne din ke liye hai?

A: 4 days..

S: What..Ek kaam karta hoon..Mein bhi aaonga tumhare saath..

A: No! Are you mad? Agar koi tujhe dekh liya toh?

S: Toh...mein keh dunga ki mujhe office work hai..Papa bhi maan lenge..You did your internship at my office right?

A: Shiv..you are not going to do that..

S: I will miss you Anu..

A: Mein bhi aap ko bohot miss karungi Shiv...Lekin Shiv..you have to be here..Remember Raichands ka deal hai!

S: Oh no! Please Anu mat jao na..

A: Shiv..I have to go!

S: Acha kab jaa rahi ho?

A: Tomorrow morning...Abhi luggage pack kar rahi hoon!

S: Okay then...Tum mujhse 4 din ke liye door jaa rahi hai toh mein aaj raat tumse milne aaonga! You shouldn't deny me now!

A: Shiv..acha theek hai! Dhyan se aana!

S: Okay..I will call you at that time..

A: Okay baba!

S: Acha Anu...kuch aur bhi kehna hai tujhe!

A: Kya?

S: Abhi nahi...jab milunga na tab bataunga...

A: Okay..Love you..

S: Love you too!

A: Will be waiting for you bhagad billa!

Shivaay giggled and cut the call. He waited for the night to come soon so that he can meet her.

Precap: Shivika secret meeting and Vadhera's going to Dehradun!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro