Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sangeeth works of Shivika were going on in full speed. Anika woke up and saw her hands. Mehendi on her hands were glowing deeply and she blushed deeply. She got ready and moved towards everyone and turned back hearing to a voice.

Missing us?

Anika saw Mahir, Bela along with Mahir's family.

Mahir: Did you think I will miss your wedding?

Anika ran to Mahir and hugged him tightly.

A: You said you wont be able to attend the wedding right? 

M: Sach bolu toh I had many operations to attend..But Shivaay called me!

A: Sachi?

Shivaay moved towards Anika.

S: Muchi!

Everyone giggled.

A: Abh dekho na Mahu...Gauri shifted to team groom!

Bela: Koi baat nahi hai Anika...Mahir and I will be your team only!

Anika hugged Mahir and Bela and everyone divided into teams. Rikara, Ruvya were team ladke waale while Virika, Dev & Sona, Behir were team ladki waale. Dance preparations continued till afternoon and everyone marched to their rooms. Viren instructed the wedding organizer all the works and left to his room.

Evening Time:

The sangeeth venue was decorated in blue and white theme. All the guests started to make their way while Oberoi's and Vadhera's welcomed everyone. All were waiting for the couple's entry. Omru moved towards the stage and held mike in his hands.

Ru: Ladies and gentlemen...Welcome to the grand Shivika's sangeeth..I know aap sabhi dulha dulhan ki entry ke liye wait kar rahe hai..Lekin! Mein aap ko bata deta hoon ki sangeeth team dulha vs team dulhan hai! So unki entry bhi alag hogi aur alag type se hogi!

Om: Ladies and gentlemen join your hands for the swag waali entry of our dulhe raja!

Everyone hooted while Omru got down. All were searching for Shivaay and the scene in front of them made their jaw drop. Shivaay made an aerial entry with the help of ropes. After landing on the stage he quickly removed the ropes and a group of dancers made their way to the stage and Shivaay danced to swag se swagat song.

The crowd enjoyed Shivaay's dance and a loud applause echoed when he completed the dance. He moved towards the seat that was allocated to the couple. Later Rudra and Dev moved to stage. Shivaay was eagerly waiting for his Anika's entry.

Ru: Dev bhaiyya..How was swag wali entry of our dulhe raja?

Dev: Its good..But you know something Rudy...Humara dulhan khidkitod hai! Toh ho jaye entry dulhan ki...ladies and gentlemen join your hands to welcome the khidkitod dulhan with her khidkitod entry!

Everyone hooted and looked at the direction Rudra and Dev pointed. All the team ladki waale started to enjoy to the beat of the dhol wale. 

Anika along with her girl gang moved towards the stage and started to dance for pallo latke song. Everyone cheered for their performance.

Shivaay's jaw dropped seeing the gorgeous beauty dancing in all grace before him. The performance ended with the crowd cheering heartily for the dulhan. After her dance she got down the stage and Shivaay helped her to sit down.

A: Kaisi thi meri entry?

S: Ek dam khidkitod! But..

A: Kya?

S: Tumne mujhe nahi dekha hai na?

A: Kisne kaha? I saw your complete performance...Though it was not awesome like mine, it was okay!

Shivaay giggled and looped his hand around hers. She blushed.

S: Stop looking gorgeous Anu! And please control your blush..

He moved close to her and whispered.

S: I cant control otherwise!

A: Cheapda! Enjoy sangeet!

Shivaay pouted and she giggled. The first performance was given by all the boy gang on palat song. Shivaay never missed a chance to show his cheapdapan to her throughout the song. The next performance was given by girl gang on girls like to swing song. They pulled Anika with them in the middle of the song. All the boys were shocked seeing their girls rocking the dance floor.

Anika sat next to him after their dance completed.

A: Don't under estimate girls billu ji!

She winked at him and closed his mouth which was wide open.

S: Waise your dance is good but not great like mine!

A: Tadibaaz!

The next performance was of Shinky, Tejvi and Prakash & Anjali to kuch kuch hota hai. Everyone clapped for their cute and lovely performance. Anika got a bit emotional remembering her mother. A small tear escaped from her eye and she quickly wiped it. Shivaay looked at her.

S: Jaan tum theek ho?

A: You are with me na! I am fine!

She looped her arm with his and placed her head on his shoulder. Shivaay thought to talk to her later. She looked at him and sang,

A: Kuch kuch hota hai!

Shivaay smiled and kissed on top of her head. 

S: Mujhe bhi hota hai!

He winked and pecked her cheek while she blushed deeply. Viren moved towards stage and invited team ladke waale to the stage.

Rikara and Ruvya started to dance on the song Manma emotion jaage. Their performance was thoroughly enjoyed by everyone. Shivaay looked at Anika who was completely enjoying their performance.

S: Jaan..

A: Kya?

S: Manma love jaage!

He sang according to the tune and Anika giggled.

A: Dramebaaz!

S: Only for you!

He winked at her. Later it was team ladki waale's turn. Virika, Devakshi, Behir started to dance on aankh maare. The only sounds that were heard were hooting and cheering by audience. After the performance Gauri moved towards the stage.

G: Now its the time to enjoy one of the special performance..Yaani ki Obros ki performance ki! Lekin usse pehle OmRu want to say something!

Om: Bhabhi sab se pehle mein aap ko thank you bolna chahta hoon..Thank you from changing this workaholic Singh Oberoi to Sweet Singh Oberoi..Shivaay, promise us to take good care of my bhabhi!

Shivika looked into each other.

S: I promise!

Ru: And bhabhi promise us to take good care of this sadu brother of mine!

A: I promise!

Later Shivaay joined Omru on stage and started to dance for Aaj ki party while the LED screen was showing the trio's pics.

Everyone went awe with the trio's performance. The three brothers hugged each other and Anika promised to herself she will never let this smile go away from their faces. The next performance was given by Anika, Jeevika, Sonakshi and Gauri on the song sawaar loon.

Dev moved towards the stage and invited the Shivika on the stage for their special performance. All the lights were dim and the environment was magical. Soch na sake song started to play in the background and Shivika did not break their eye lock even for a nano second. Their photographs were displayed on the screen.

All went awe looking at the couple who were lost in their world. Shivaay held her by waist and twirled her in air and she felt like the queen of her beloved king. After they completed dancing, Shivaay stood on his knees and forwarded his right hand to her.

S: Anu..will you always love me like the way you do and will you marry me?

Anika nodded yes and made him stand. She hugged him tightly to him fearing he might leave her while he stroked her hair and whispered in her ear.

S: I love you jaan!

A: I love you too bhagadbilla! I promise to be your love forever!

Soon all the couples made their way to the stage and they danced for Jeena Jeena giving the sangeet night a romantic ending.

Precap: Shivika haldi and chooda rasm..

Hope everyone liked the update...Lots of love to all!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro