Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Anika left to her home with Viren while Shivaay left to his office.

In Viren's car:

V: Cherry tum theek ho na?

A: I am very happy bhaiyya!

V: You know what your happiness matters to me!

A: I hate you my Viru bhaiyya!

V: I hate you too my cherry!

Both giggled.

V: Acha mujhe office mein ek meeting hai..I will drop you at home and leave!

Anika pouted.

V: Kya hua?

A: Kuch nahi..

V: Important meeting hai cherry! Jaana hoga!

A: Okay Mr.  Punctual Team Leader!

V: Cherry..

A: Acha sholly!

She held her ears and he giggled.

V: Ek baat bolu?

A: Hmm..

V: Meri cherry ko bilkul mat badalna..I always love this cherry!

A: But mujhe laga ki my bhabhi is your love?

V: She is..But you are my first love!

A: Cheesy Vadhera!

Both giggled. Soon they made their way to their home and Anika bid bye to Viren after wishing him all the best. Jeevika and Avinash began to ask many questions to Anika.

A: Silence both of you! Kis question ko answer karu mein?

The trio giggled. Anika sat next to Avinash and snuggled in his warmth.

Avi: U know something..ghar bilkul ghar nahi lag rahi hai.

Ani: Koi baat nahi! Mein humesha aap ko tang karungi!

J: You know something Anu..Now papa is my party!

A: No way! I will not share my papa with anyone! Aap ke saath bhi nahi!

Anika gave a fake pout. Avinash ruffled her hair. The trio were busy talking and later Anika moved towards kitchen with Jeevika to prepare lunch.

J: Anu...let me cook na!

A: I am helping you and that's it!

J: Ziddi!

A: And you are nautanki!

They started to prepare lunch.

J: You know bacha, I was thinking about Viren..I know what place you hold in his life..I thought he will be sad after you leave but he said he had confidence on Shivaay ji and you..Not only he was strong but he supported papa as well!

Anika smiled and a small tear escaped from her eye. Jeevika wiped the tear and nodded no.

A: Bhaiyya ka ache se khayal rakhna bhabhi!

Jeevika nodded. After preparing lunch, both the girls moved to Jeevika's room and began their talks. After an hour, the door bell rang and Anika moved towards the door and saw Shivaay standing there with gift bags. She smiled and welcomed him inside. 

Shivaay moved towards Avinash and took his blessings.

Avi: Humesha khush rehna! I hope my gundi is not troubling you!

Anika pouted.

S: She is perfect the way she is papa..Uski pagalpan bhi manzoor hai mujhe!

He said looking into her eyes and held her hand. She gave a small squeeze.

J: Love is in the air I guess!

Anika blushed while he winked at her.

S: Waise Viren kaha hai?

J: He had an important meeting with clients..He will be here soon..

Shivaay nodded.

Avi: Princess, take Shivaay to your room na!

Anika nodded and was about to take Shivaay when Jeevika whispered,

J: No naughty works okay!

A: Bhabhi!!

Jeevika giggled and Anika turned red. She took Shivaay to her room.

Anika's room:

Shivaay held her hand and pulled Anika close to him.

A: Kya kar rahe hai aap? Chodiye..

S: Bilkul nahi..Chodne keliye nahi pakda tha!

A: Filmy Singh Oberoi!

S: Waise mein Romantic Singh Oberoi bhi ban sakta hoon, tumhare liye!

Anika blushed deeply and hid her face in his chest. He giggled seeing her and planted a kiss on top of her head.

S: Ek baat poochu?

A: Yes..

S: Why were you blushing when Jeevika said something in your ear?

Anika blushed more deeply if possible.

A: Aap ko kyu batao?

S: Acha mat batana..

A: Aap ka meeting kaisa tha?

S: Went well..But..

A: Kya hua?

S: My romancophilia did not allow me to concentrate on work!

He winked and her jaw dropped.

A: Kuch bhi..

She turned to leave but he held her hand and pinned her to wall. She starts to breathe heavily when he slowly covered the gap between them.

S: I love you!

He placed his lips on hers and she started to respond roaming her hands in his hair.

Breaking apart, they rested their foreheads together.

A: I love you too!

He kissed her forehead promising he will be there with her forever. They then heard door knock and parted. Anika moved towards the door and opened it.

J: Anu..its lunch time..Viren bhi abhi aaya hai.

A: Aayi bhabhi..

Jeevika left and Anika turned to look at him. He pecked her cheek.

S: Anu..I have a surprise for you.

A: Kounsa surpise?

S: Yaha nahi..we r going to our flat in the evening. And only if you are okay with it! I know you want to spend time with papa..

A: Shh! I am okay with it..Samajh gaye Mr. Budhu!

S: Toh iss budhu ko samjhao na..

He said looking at her lips. She pushed him aside and moved towards the door.

A: Not now Mr. Oberoi!

S: Toh kab?

A: Chi..cheapda!

She started to move towards the staircse while he rubbed his neck and gave a sheepish smile. He too reached down and greeted Viren. Shivika together gave the gifts to everyone and they had a hearty lunch.

Anika asked about the meeting to Viren and he explained how he managed to crack the deal. It was as if Viren teaching her and she listening everything seriously.

Shivaay and Jeevika were lost seeing their partners.

J: Both of them wont change forever! Aisa lag raha hai Viren is teaching her maths!

Shivaay smiled and Jeevika giggled remebering their childhood.

J: Shivaay ji, I wont ask to keep my Anu happy always but I want to ask you to be a supporting shoulder in her sad times..

S: I promise to be with her always!

After spending some time at Anika's home, Shivika took blessings from Avinash and bid bye to Vadhera's.

He started to drive the car and held her hand in his.

A: Kya hua?

S: Kuch nahi..

He drove to their flat while enjoying her bak bak.

Shivika flat:

A: Aap ka surpise kya hai?

S: Batata hoon..

Anika pouted while he giggled. Holding her hand and pulling her close, he rested his forehead against hers.

S: well...my surpise is a simple one actually..just to spend some time with you and watching a movie..

A: Shiv..why are you blushing? Aww..cute billu ji!

S: Dont call me that!

A: I will not call u billu ji...Is it okay billu ji or not okay billu ji!

S: Pagal!

A: aur aap billu ji!

She giggled and he pouted. Slowly moving close to him, she inched her face close to his. She stood on her toes and placed her lips on his. He pulled her more close and she stood on his toes continuing the kiss.

Her hands were ruffling his hair and his hands around her pulling her more close. Both broke for oxygen and breathed in the same air.

A: Love you so much Shiv!

S: Love you too Anu! And if you stop your naughty works we can watch movie..

He winked and her jaw dropped.

A: You..you..

S: Yes, me..me..

Anika gave a frustrating sigh and kissed his right cheek biting the place and ran in a second.

S: Anu..that hurts! Ruko..

He began to chase her and she teased him more showing her tongue to him. He finally caught her and began to twirl  her in air, in a bridal style.

Her giggles made him crazy and he pecked her forehead and made his way to the sofa and helped her to sit down. He then switched off most of the lights keeping in mind about her fear while she smiled.

S: Which movie Mrs. Shivaay?

A: DDLJ!

She clapped her hands like a child and he giggled and nodded yes. He started to move towards kitchen.

A: Shiv..kya hua?

S: Dont open your eyes until I tell u!

A: okay..

She closed her eyes and after a while he sat next to her.

S: Open your eyes!

She nodded and opened her eyes to see a tub of popcorn, nachos and her favourite ice cream.

S: Acha laga?

A: Bohot..

She placed her head on his chest and he wrapped his hands around her. He can sense something in the way she wrapped her hands around him tightly.

S: Kya hua jaan?

A: Shiv, never ever leave me..

He smiled and kissed on top of her head.

S: Never ever!

He tightened his grip around her and started the movie. She cuddled more close to him if its possible and began to munch on nachos and fed him randomly. He smiled and had them from her hands. This continued for a while.

While Anika completely concentrated on the movie, Shivaay thought of an idea and smirked.

Taking the ice cream tub in his hands he slowly rubbed the cream to her cheek. Anika got startled feeling the coldness and shivered.

A: Shiv what r yo...

Shivaay silenced her kissing the cheek and licked the place slowly. She held her saree in a fist. His hand moved towards her hand and he locked his fingers with hers and began to nuzzle in her neck inhaling her fragrance.

She closed her eyes in the pleasure he is giving and arched her neck giving him more room while she started to breathe heavily.

He made her turn towards him and she hugged him tightly. He could feel her raising heart beat with her heavy breath.

He slowly pulled out of the hug still holding her and looked at her. She in shyness did not raise her face to look at him.

S: Jaan..you are okay right?

She looked at him and nodded giving a small peck on his lips. At that time he forgot everything and lifted her in his arms and made his way to their room not breking their eye lock.

Making her lie on the bed he hovered her. What followed next was the blissfull union of two lovers who became one.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro