Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

One month later,

Time flew very fast since the time Anika had arrived in Oberoi Mansion. The mansion is filled with happiness and she had won every single person's heart by her charm.

Rudra had become the official kabab mein haddi for Shivika romance. Anika used to laugh seeing her husband's desperation.

Shivaay used to have chupke chupke romance with her. Anika's face was worth watching when both were caught by any family member during their romance.

One evening,

Oberoi Mansion:

Anika is looking at a photo album with a smile never leaving her lips. She felt someone resting their head on her shoulder and she blushed realizing him as her kanjee ankhonwala husband.

S: What r you doing here?

A: Seeing our marraige album..

Shivaay sat next to her and looked at her who was busy admiring the photographs. Suddenly she looked at him.

A: Aise kyu taad rahe hai aap?

S: Apni khoobsoorat biwi ko dekh raha hoon..koi problem?

Anika blushed and hid her face in his chest. He giggled.

S: My blushing queen...Love you!

A: Mera tadibaaz bhagad billa..Love you too..

He kissed on top of her head and both were busy admiring their marraige memories.

Suddenly they heard Rudra squeal. Both looked confused and ran downstairs with a fear. Shivika saw the entire family waiting for them.

S: Rudra kya hua?

A: Aisa kyu chillaya tune Rudy?

Ru: Bhabhi..woh..

Meanwhile Pinky moved to Shivaay and held his ear.

S: Mom..chodiye na..kya hua?

P: Shivaay...meine tujhse yeh expects nahi kiya hai!

A: Ma..boliye na kya hua?

P: Anu..tum mat bolo..Tum toh humesha Shivaay ko hi supports karogi..Shivaay tum..Tum dono ki shaadi completes hoke 1 months hui hai..Abh tak meri bahu ko honeymoons pe leke nahi gayi!

She leaves Shivaay's ear and he rubbed the place in pain.

A: But ma..aap ko bhi pata hai na work bohot tha..

P: Anu..meine kaha tha na tum baat mat karo!

Anika placed her finger on her lips making everyone giggle.

P: Tum bolo Shivaay!

S: Mom..woh..

Ru: Bhabhi I feel very much sad for you! Kaisi insaan sr pyaar kiya hai aapne!

S: Shut up Rudy! And mom meine Anu se baat kiya hai..She said she is okay!

Tej: Shivaay..work dekhne ke liye mein aur Shakti hai na..Abh work bhi nahi hai..So..hum sabne yeh decide kiya hai ki tum dono kal subah Paris jaane waale hai!

Shivika looked at each other in shock. Though chalucheez Shivaay was very much happy he did not show it!

A: But ma..shopping karni hai and packing..

Jhanvi: Tum dono ko kahi jaane ki zaroorat nahi hai..I mean humne already tum dono ki shopping bhi karli..And packing bhi ho gayi hai!

Anika's jaw dropped hearing to them.

J: I know what you wanted to ask..Jeevika ne humari madad ki teri shopping mein..

Omru: And Shivaay bhaiyya ki shopping toh humne ki.

Shakti: So abh tum dono jaake rest karlo..Kal subah hi tum dono jaa rahe hai!

Ru: Waise bhaiyya...aap ke man mein laddoo phoot rahe honge!

S: Aisa nahi hai..

He stammered.

Ru: Toh tickets cancel kar dete hai...

S: No...hum dono kal hi jayenge...Anu, hume jaana chahiye..Lets go to our room!

He held her hand and started to move when Rudra called him.

S: Abh kya hua?

Ru: Bhaiyya, bhabhi ko rest karne do! You know what I mean right?

Anika blushed deeply and ran to their room leaving embaressed Shivaay behind. All burst into laughter seeing them.

Shivika room:

Anika is busy arranging her personal belongings when Shivaay came to room in a while. He moved towards her and took her in a back hug. Anika got startled.

A: Shiv...aap phir se shuru ho gaye...Chalucheez Singh Oberoi!

S: Abh jaisa bhi hoon..tumhara hoon!

A: Woh toh hai..my bhagad billa!

Both giggled.

S: Anu...I am sorry!

Anika turned towards him and gave a confusing look to him. He made her sit on the bed and held her hand in his.

S: I remember you told about Europe vacation right! But mere wajah se..

A: Shh! Hum dono ne already iss baat pe baat kiya tha! And I can understand what you are feeling now..But Shiv, trust me I am very much happy getting such a beautiful family and you as my life partner..I am happy okay!

She took his hand and kissed his knuckles gently. He smiled.

A: Acha abh yeh baatein hoti rahegi..Mujhe packing karni hai..Help me billu ji!

S: Ohh...so someone is getting excited!

He asked holding her hand and pulling her more close to him.

A: Shiv..stop it!

She pushed him gently and started packing. And like a good husband he helped her. She smiled and he pecked her cheek making her blush.

Later both of them lied down on the bed and she rested her head on his chest listening to his heart beat. He was playing with her soft locks.

S: Jaan..

A: Hmm...

S: Take good rest..Kyunki waha jaane ke baad mein tujhe nahi chodunga!

A: Cheapda!

S: Isme kya cheapda..Mein toh wahi keh raha hoon joh honeymoon pe log karte hai!

A: Shiv..stop your cheap talks..Warna..

S: Warna kya?

A: Warna..mein..

S: Tum..

He asked making her lie on the bed and hovered her. She blushed when he inched his face close to hers.

A: Shiv!

S: I love you jaan!

He said and pecked her lips. She encircled her hands around his neck while he placed his head on her chest and ruffled his hair. He tightened his grip around her fearing she might leave. She smiled seeing his possessiveness.

A: Love you too Shiv..Aap so jaiye.

He slowly slept in her embrace. He felt it as the best place. She slowly raised her head and kissed on top of his head making him smile in sleep. She too slept being tired.

I am very much sorry for being late but my studies are not allowing me to write the story. Will definitely update whenever I am free! Hope all understand(puppy face).

Precap: Shivika honeymoon starts!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro