Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After spending the evening in swimming, Shivika retired back to their room and changed into their night wear. Shivaay thought of taking Anika to a coffee date and moved towards her. Anika is enjoying the view from balcony near the pool.

S: Love!

Anika hummed. Shivaay moved towards her and took her in a back hug and placed his chin on her shoulder.

S: I love you!

Shivaay gently bit her earlobe and she blushed.

A: I love you too!

He kissed on her neck and she arched giving him more space. He placed his hands inside her top and she shivered in his touch. He made her turn around and placed his lips on hers while she responded to him equally.

She blushed and hid in his chest making him giggle. He wrapped his hands around her pulling her more close if poasible.

S: I would like to take Mrs. Shivaay for a  coffee date..

A: Mrs. Shivaay loves your idea!

She giggled. He kissed on top of her head.

S: Get ready!

Anika nodded and moved in. He too got ready in another room and his breathe hitched when he saw her.

She is seriously the death of me, he thought and moved towards her. He pulled her towards him and she placed her hands around his neck.

S: Dont kill me with your looks love!

A: You r a very big flirt!

S: But I was saying truth baby!

He rubbed his nose against hers making her giggle.

A: Shiv, lets go!

S: I decided to drop the plan!

A: Why?

She made a confused face. He moved close to her neck inhaling her fragrence which drives him crazy.

S: Need to take my medication for my disease!

He bit her neck gently and she blushed deeply.

A: Stop it chalucheez..Lets go!

She broke the hug and held his hand and moved out. Anika held his hand and placed her head in his shoulder and began to walk. They decided to go for a nearby cafe and insisted Shivaay for a walk.

An old couple walking next to them smiled looking at Shivika and said Romantique mariès. Shivaay smiled and said Merci.

Anika looked at him confused.

S: They meant romantic couple!

A: And what did you say?

S: Merci..means thank you!

Anika looked at the couple and said Merci. They smiled and went away.

A: Mujhe nahi pata tha ki SSO ko French bhi aata hai!

S: Your hubby is multi talented jaan!

He winked and pecked her lips. Her jaw dropped.

A: Shiv..behave!

S: There is no need to shy when we r in city of love!

He pulled her close and she kissed his cheek.

S: Bold wifey haan?

A: Haan! There is no need to shy in city of love!

She mimicked him and he giggled. Soon they reached the cafe and he made her sit down first and took the chair next to her.

He placed the order and held her hand in his. They talked on random topics and informed their family about their stay and Shivaay thanked Pinky and Jhanvi for deciding Paris as the honeymoon place.

After enjoying their small coffee date Shivika returned back to their resort.

A: Shiv, I am feeling bored!

S: What about a movie night Femme?

A: Femme?

S: Means wife!

A: Ohh...then what about husband?

S: Mari!

A: Okay mari...So movie night it is! But bollywood!

He nodded no in fake sadness and she giggled seeing his drama.

A: I want to watch romantic one Shiv!

She made a puppy face and he nodded pecking her pout. He plays Dilwale movie and Shivika settle down on the bed cuddling into each other.

A: You know what, I always like to watch a romantic movie while cuddling into your arms..

She looked at him and he pecked her forehead mumbling love you and tightened his grip around her.

Soon the movie came to an end and she slept peacefully in his embrace. He switched of the TV and made her lie down on the bed and tucked her loose fringes behind her ear.

He then looked at her innocent face. Her long eyelashes, her cheeks that turn pink when she blushes and her pink lips which he always feel like kissing to.

He smiled when he saw her holding his kurta in her fist. Mine he thought and pecked her lips. He too lied down on the bed and took her in his protective embrace. Soon he also slept cuddling with her.

Next Morning:

Anika frowned in her sleep and saw Shivaay sleeping like a small baby holding her tightly in his embrace. She slowly caressed his face and pecked his forehead.

She removed his hand and tried to getup from the bed when he pulled her on top of him. She gasped in shock.

A: What r you doing Shiv?

S: what were you doing wifey when I was asleep?

A: I am checking out my hubby!

S: And I am romancing my wife!

Anika smiled and kissed his forehead.

A: Good morning Shiv!

S: Morning jaan..my morning kiss!

Anika blushed and pecked his lips and he held her tightly and started to kiss her deeply making her shock. He rolled them and she slowly started to reciprocate the kiss making him smile.

He entered her mouth and she pulled him more close moving her one hand in his hair and the other one on his back. His hands explored her curves and she melted in his embrace.

Both of them parted for air and he pecked her nose. They breathed hard.

S: This is what I call a good morning femme!

He winked and she blushed.

A: So what is the plan for the day hubby?

S: Well, suspense!

A: Please boliye na!

S: Hmm..Batadu?

She nodded and gave a cute pout and he pecked her pout.

S: The wall of I love you!

A: Sachi?

Shivaay pecked her lips.

S: Muchi!

Anika's face glowed like a 1000 W bulb and he giggled seeing her antics.

A: Shiv, abhi uthiye na, hume ready bhi hona hai and waha jaana hai...Oh my God! Mein kitna excited hoon! And waha na hu..

Her words died in her mouth when he placed his lips on hers and smiled seeing her shocked face. He then swiftly carried her in his arms and made his way to washroom making her blush. He made her stand under the shower and pinned her to the wall. Anika moved forward and wrapped her hands around his neck. Both had their romantic moments and came out of the washroom in bath robe.

A: Shiv, mein kya pehnu?

She pouted.

S: When Shiv is here no need to fear!

Anika giggled. He selected a dress for her and she too selected one for him.

S: Mein madad karu? Change karane mein?

He bit her earlobe. She pushed him gently and moved to change.

Anika:

Shivaay:

He saw her and his heart skipped a beat. Moving towards her, he pecked her lips.

S: Someone is looking too hot to handle! Show some pity on your husband! How can I control myself seeing you?

A: Nautanki!

S: Abh chale?

A: Ek min..

She moved towards dressing table and took her mangalsutra and showed it to him. He smiled and tied it around her neck and filled her partition with sindhoor.

S: Chale Mrs. Shivaay Singh Oberoi?

A: Sure Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi!

Shivaay booked a cab for both and left to the place. She cuddled into his warmth and he rubbed her shoulders so that she can feel warm.

A: Shiv!

S: Hmm..

A: We will write our names there okay!

S: Okay!

He pecked her lips making blood rush to her cheeks. Finally they reached the place and Anika went awe looking at the place.

A: Aww...Lets go Shiv!

She held his hand and both stood near the wall and Anika gently traced her fingers on the wall. Shivaay placed his hand around her waist and gave her a pen. Anika smiled and drew a small heart and gave the pen back to him. He smiled and wrote Shivika in the heart.

S: Thank you for loving this Sadu Singh Oberoi and changing me into Sweet Singh Oberoi!

A: Thank you for filling my life with colors!

He pecked her lips and took her in a hug.

S: I love you!

A: Love you too!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro