2 :redux track 💖shivika💖

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It's redux story

It starts when Anika's accident happened
In my story Rudra hate Shivaay but not anika . He didn't insulted Anika But they didn't talked with her too.

Shivaay came with Anika in arms and went towards their room.

Seeing her all stood up and went towards her crossing line( batware wali I don't know what it's called)

*Shivika room*
Shivaay placed Anika on bed lightly
Om calls doctor
Shivaay start caressing her hair gently

"Anika utho na please. Please Anika tum mujhe ese chod ke nai jaa Sakti please utho na . Meri he galti thi ki Mene tumhare mana karne par bhi gaadi chalai or ac.... accident hua" said Shivaay crying

Omru and gauri bhavya - what

"yes... Vo.... sh..she.. wan..wanted to go some..somewhere and ..I told..that I. Will drop. Her.. it's my.. fault..she told.. me don't drive...drive. But I didn't...and now..he..her accident happened" said Shivaay crying with hiccups

Gauri went towards him and holds his collars- why are you always behind my sister's life Han why can't you let her live in peace . Maar ke dum loge kya

"Gauri", shouted Shivaay angrily

"Don't you dare to talk about her de...deat.. I can't even say that", said Shivaay in sharp voice while his hands were holding Anika's hands

G- don't scram mr. Obroi if you know that you are not fine then why tried to drive Han

Shivaay was silent as she was somewhere right. He can't argue

G- you also tried to kill di naa in night but she was saved and now you played a new trick

Shivaay looked towards her being shocked because of her accusion. She was blaming him that he tried killing her when he was not even in his senses

R- what

G- yes Rudy bhaiya

R- how dare you do this

S- I didn't. I can't even think like that Gauri I love your sister very much and it just happened because if my illness

G- then leave her na you are bad luck for her can't you give divorce to her and let her live in peace

R- yes you are right bhabhi
I thought that if I will not talk to her then she will miss me and will leave a murder but I was wrong

S - you don't need to tell me anything and stop showing your fake concern

R- my concern is real in these 5 years me and om are keeping eye on her secretly and whenever she needs anything we sent.

Om- and what do you think we don't know that Gauri and bhavya always goes to meet Anika bhabhi

R- we knew that but we never stopped them because they also love bhabhi and we can't let bhabhi suffer only because of you

Om- we just wanted bhabhi's happiness and if we go towards her we always used to find her crying only because of you

R- then we decided not to talk to her for not reminding about past

G&b- you knew it

They were shocked. They thought they were successful in making them fool but they were not

Omru- yes we knew everything

S- then thanks for protecting my wife

R- shut up only because of you this happened and she is not safe with you

And then doctor came

Rudra held his collars -. Why the hell are you late

D - I was stuck in traffic

S- hell with your traffic . I will not leave you

D- sorry but now let me see patient

And he checked Anika

D- thank god she had minor scratches otherwise she would have died

Shivaay held doctor's collar - shut up don't you dare to talk about her death

G- fault is yours only

R- yes

Hearing them Shivaay thought that maybe they are right as nobody supported him nobody understood his pain and love towards her

Later doctor prescribed some medicines and went. Shivaay sent others also to their rooms

Shivaay again went towards Anika and sat beside her

S- Anika I think they are right Jaan . I... I really love you and I will leave you for your happiness. I think we don't have a bright future together I don't deserve you. I wanna tell you that I love you but now I can't . I just wanna live this moment with you.

He kissed her forehead and wiped his tears which rolled down after thinking about their seperation

Anika woke up with his touch

A- sh...Shivaay

S- Anika.. Anika are you fine. Do you need anything or not

A- no Shivaay I don't need anything. I just wanna ask one question

S- you don't need permission

A- can you hug me

S- yes
Saying this he hold her in his arms protectively. He wiped his fresh tears which automatically came after hugging her. Maybe it was their last hug

S- Anika take your medicines

"Hmm can make me eat them", asked Anika being hesitant looking down

S- why not
And he helped her to eat medicines
Anika slept due to medicine effect

Shivaay kissed and hugged her "Anika sorry but it's last day of our togetherness but I promise no one will take your place in my heart and I will always protect you ", he thought and pressed his lips together to stop his tears as well as his sob

In morning

Shivaay woke up first. He stared Anika's face which was glowing

S- you are so relaxed Anika I will always let you live in peace and if your happiness lies without me then I am ready with this too

With this he kissed her forehead lovingly . He stood up slowly not disturbing her sleep and came after freshening up. Just then Anika woke up and was shocked to see him in SSO mode.

She ran towards him

"Shivaay m bohot kush hu ki aap aapne purane roop m aa gye
Aab sab theek ho jayega". Said Anika side hugging him.

"Shivaay I'm very happy to see you in old Avtar. Everything will be fine"

S- ho gya
He said removing her hands

A- what do you mean

S- take rest now and about your question you will get to know everything

And he went

After sometime he came and gave her divorce papers

S- sign

"Sh...Shivaay y...you are joking right", she stammered. She chocked in her voice with tears. Seeing her like this he was also feeling deep pain in his heart but he was doing this for her happiness

S- I am not joking Anika I had already signed these papers better you sign too

A- and if I will not sign then

S- don't force me to do anything wrong Anika you know I am Shivaay Singh obroi and I don't like hearing no

A- then I am Anika and I also don't like to do those things which I don't like

Shivaay pulled her closer in backhugging position

S- I don't wanna listen anything just sign

A- Shivaay it's hurting

Shivaay immediately left her hearing her reply. Whatever could happen he can't hurt her

S- sorry

"Why are you doing this", said Anika in tears. She knew that he has a reason. He can't leave her like this

S(Thinking) - only for you Anika please don't cry I wanna wipe your tears but I can't

S- I don't want to give explanation to you

A- you have to

S- I will not

A - ok but keep this thing in your mind that I won't give you divorce

And she was going when Shivaay pinned her to wall

S - I am saying politely sign these papers and leave

A- I am fine Shivaay don't take tension I know you are scared and that's why you are seperating me from you for my happiness but it will give me more pain and you too. So don't pull these stunts ok because I am not interested.

S- shut up and sign these papers and leave this house you will live in mansion I had already brought you will have servants there and I will get you a job too
. You will have everything whatever you want.

"Tumhe kisi cheej ki kami nai hogi", he said with a break

"I will never find difficulty in anything. I won't let anything missing",

"Or aapki kami aapko kya lagta h m aapke Bina je paaungi", said Anika in tears

"And who will complete your place. Do you think I can live without you" she asked with tears

A- I will di..

She was unable to complete when Shivaay pulled her in hug. Already he was feeling bad after seeing her in tears. He wasn't able to hold his tears as well as his feelings

S - shh don't you dare to say that

Just then omru and rivya knocked on door
Shivika parted and Shivaay opened door

S(thinking)- what I was doing I have to go away from her I am unlucky for her. Why u was falling weak

Omru and rivya - bhabhi are you fine

A- hmm I am

Rudra came forward and hugged her

R- bhabhi I love you. I missed you a lot. I was scared

A- I am fine Rudra

R- I like when you call me Rudy bhabhi

A- but I will call that when I will find you as my rudy dever because Rudy is not here with me the person whom I am seeing is Rudra Singh obroi

R- no bhabhi it's not like that

A- leave it

G- Di what are these papers

A- nothing

But Gauri snatched papers and was shocked to see divorce papers and these papers slipped from her hands .

Om- what are these papers

G- Div... divorce papers

Om- what is this Shivaay

S- you all want this only na and this is happening now

"But I won't sign mr. Shivaay Singh obroi", said Anika with attitude glaring him

S- you will have to

A- I will not. Do whatever you want

"Tell me the damn reason why are you not signing these papers", asked Shivaay angirly

"Because I Love You", shouted Anika

Shivaay looked at her being shocked that she was having same feeling but fate...

A- yes I love you Shivaay

"I can't bear your anger nor your ignorance . And if you think I will live in your so called mansion then you are wrong. I will not keep this thing in your mind I will live alone without your help", said Anika crying

S- but I had already brought it for you

A- I don't care you can sell. I will live with you otherwise I will go in that place where you will not able to find me

S- I also want your safety Anika

A- I am safe with you, in your strong arms

S- but

A- do you love me, tell looking in my eyes

"Y...yes I love you but I am unlucky for you", stammered Shivaay while looking down. Anika came in front of him and holded his shoulders

"You are not . Shivaay you have saved me many times how can you think like that", said Anika and holded his cheeks

G- I am sorry Jiju what me and Rudy said in anger.. you are really better for di

"What are you saying Gauri", asked Anika being shocked

Gauri told her everything

Anika become angry and slapped both Gauri and ru

A- can't you guys keep quiet Han. You both know my importance in his life then still

S- Anika they were right

A- I will die without you

"Shhh", Said Shivaay placing his finger on her lips

"Please Shivaay don't separate me from you please", said Anika crying

"Ok Jann", said Shivaay wiping her tears

A - I love you Shivaay

S- I love you too

~ the end~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro