20 : A proposal - full part

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Shivaay and Anika are friends from college.

Shivaay came towards Anika running

"Anika see this", said Shivaay showing one slip to her

"First drink water idiot. You must be tired", said Anika while seeing him huffing

"No Anika just read it" , he said and twirled her by holding her by her hands

"Ok ..ok leave my hand . I am seeing", said Anika

Shivaay hummed

Anika saw that slip and jumped in excitement.

"Wow yyy", saying this she hugged him

Shivaay back hugged her

"Shivaay I can't believe that we got selected for dance champions", said Anika not believing that they are selected

"Arre Anika its true . We are selected and guess what we will perform in national level now", said Shivaay who is much excited

"Thanks for being my partner Shivaay", said Anika

Shivaay smiled

"Ok so Anika tickets will be booked by them and we have to perform day after tomorrow", told Shivaay

"Ok. So we will practice in my home", told Anika

"Ok so Anika I think you should pack your bags first . We can go with one of our family member", said Shivaay

Anika looked down

"Hey don't be sad Anika . You have your friends too you can take them", said Shivaay

"If you are with me I don't need anyone" , said Anika

Anika went her home and they both practiced for dance and in night Shivaay left for his home

Next day they both came in college with their packed bags.

Everybody congratulated them and wished them good luck

Shivika reached their destination. They were given seperated rooms

At evening they practiced hard

In between they both talked a lot which is their daily routine.

Anika had realised her feelings a long ago but is scared to tell him

For Shivaay, Anika is his friend only nothing more than that

A girl came towards them

"Hiii my name is Simmi ", said girl forwarding her hand towards Anika

Anika handshaked with her

"Hii I am Anika", said Anika

"And who is he", asked simmi

"And he is Shivaay my partner", said Anika

Si- hii Shivaay

S- h.. hii

Days passed simmi made a good bond with Anika as well as Shivaay.
Simmi was living next door to their hostel

Here simmi also started liking Shivaay but Shivaay took both of them as friends.

Anika didn't liked him with her

Once simmi was hugging Shivaay and Anika saw that . She became jealous and pushed simmi

"Don't you dare to come near him", said Anika angirly

"What's this nonsense Anika", said Shivaay angirly

A- Shivaay she can't come near you

"What are you saying and why can't she hann. Do you even realise what you did. What of she got hurt. If she can't come near me then you can't too", shouted Shivaay

Anika's eyes became teary

"Sorry I thought only I have right because I love you but I never thought that you don't love me. I am sorry I will not come near you", said Anika in tears and left

Shivaay became sad

"I think I told too much", said Shivaay guilty

"You did Shivaay . I am sorry for coming between you both but even my love is not that much true than her", told Simmi

"Remember when you got hurt in your hand while rehearsal, how she cared about you , how she helped you in everything without any complaint", told Simmi

Shivaay remembered and realised that she loved him and he can't hurt her like that

Si- I also love you but I think she is the one for you because she knows you better than me

Shivaay stood up and knocked in her room

"Anika", said Shivaay knocking

But no answer. Shivaay started knocking more strongly without any stop

"Open the door Anika", said Shivaay. His voice was breaking

"Please... L...leave Shivaay I don't wanna talk to you. I wanna sleep tomorrow is our final performance so I want to look fresh", said Anika trying to be strong but her low voice told how she was broken

She leaned towards wall and cried

Shivaay heard her sobs and he also started crying . After sometime he left in his room

He played some videos of her dance . He remembered her confession.

After sometime Shivaay realised that's she haven't ate anything so he came towards her room with her favourite food

"Anika let's eat something please", said Shivaay

Anika didn't said anything

"For me please if you ever loved me or still love me please", said Shivaay because no option was left for him

Anika opened the door. Her eyes were puffy and red . Shivaay noticed that. A tear drop fall from his face and he wiped that without her notice.

Anika took plate and was about to close the door when Shivaay Said...

"I am also hungry . This is for both of us", said Shivaay

Anika came and sat on table quietly. Shivaay also came and sat near her.

Simmi also came with food for her

Si- ohh sorry to disturb you both

"It's Shivaay and Anika not both simmi and yaa you can join me and him too" , said Anika breaking her silence

"I am sorry for my behaviour simmi", said Anika

Si- even I want to ask forgiveness from you to come between you two

A- it's not your fault simmi . I was the one who thought too much

Anika ate in simmi plate and Shivaay in his. Anika was silently eating dinner which was totally different from her behaviour.

Whole night Shivaay was unable to sleep because he was thinking about her and realised his love for her

In morning Shivaay freshened himself because he don't want to loose today which was biggest opportunity for both of them and their dream too

In morning Shivaay saw her dancing with a boy which was also their friend. Now he realised how she must be feeling seeing him with other girl

Now the time came of their dance.

They danced on vaaste song ( I changed song name I mean I added this too)

After that they danced on "kehte hai humko pyar se India wale" song with others

After finishing. Shivika won the competition because thay both danced well in every competition

When they went to take prize

Shivaay gave his trophie to Anika

"What", asked Anika

S- Anika I realised my feelings for you when I was practicing with you. This one year was best for me because you made it special

He bends down

S- take this trophy because you already stole my heart and accept my proposal please

"I was jealous when you were practicing with others, because it hurts me here", Said Shivaay pointing towards his heart

"I am sorry that I hurt you. You could have told me about your feelings. Also I was feeling like someone has stabbed me on my heart when I saw your puffy eyes. I thought you will not dance with me but still you did. ", Said Shivaay

"I don't know cheesy lines but yaa you are most special for me And at last Will you marry me", he asked

Anika nodded with tears in her eyes he wiped them

"Sorry" , he said

"Happy realisation", said simmi

Shivaay glared her

A- I love you and there ibms no need of sorry

Everyone hooted

"Couple dance" , crowd shouted

S- hum hai tumhare ishqbaaaz Dilwale (missing ishqbaaaz like hell)

Anika blushed and then they danced ❣️❣️

~The End~

After a long time😅. Thanks for waiting

And yaa I wanted too write Anshika name in place of simmi because she is best but I don't want to make her negative on any sense or to be abused😅

Anyways how was it💓💓

Also see my new story too where shivika are actors as well as ex- lovers

Daksh who is reason of their seperation now trying to reunite them because he realised his mistake.

What turn it will take??

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro