26 : paying for my deeds

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

SakshiModa track suggested by her. See and tell me hows it

"How can you let him enter in Obroi mansion Anika" , said Shivaay angirly pinning her to nearby wall

"I didn't Shivaay", said Anika in tears

"Ohh so do you think that Ranveer is lying", said Shivaay angirly

"I don't know that but I didn't and I am sure about that I didn't let him enter . He is lying or maybe Misunderstanding me", said Anika to Shivaay who was looking at her in anger

"I also saw her opening door", said Pinky

"But trust me Shivaay I didn't opened for him", said Anika with tears

"Really . You think mom is lying", said an angry Shivaay

"Shivaay I am not saying that but Pinky aunty maybe misunderstood situation", said Anika

"Yaaa everyone is Misunderstanding you and they are wrong right", said Shivaay angirly hitting wall

"Every proof is against you", said Shivaay

"Ohh how can I forget that for you proofs are important than feelings ", said Anika and pushed him

"You know what Shivaay I was the fool who give you chance everytime and you always break that. I trusted you everytime but you never truste back", said Anika

"Because of you my sister's life got spoiled", said Shivaay

"And because of you my life got spoiled. First you forcefully married me, and then next day gave me divorce papers wow", said Anika and clapped in last line

"You know what Shivaay I always gave you chances , for this marriage too but you never took it seriously", said Anika

"Y...you misunderstood me when Daksh t...told th..that", Anika was unable to complete and started crying in between.

Omru came towards her and supported her

"Bhabhi please don't cry", said Rudra wiping her tears

"And I still forgave your brother and gave him one more chance omru but still he can't trust me ", said Anika

"But now it's enough for me. It's enough of my sufferings here", said Anika and walked towards Pinky

"Thanks pinky aunty for showing me reality otherwise I was living in lie that he will trust me", said Anika and wiped her tears

"But that video", said Shivaay with a pinch of sadness

Anika chuckled

"Leave that, Truth will soon come out but I will not be there for you. I am leaving this house forever. I can't live that boy who can't even trust me", said Anika

"What do you mean", said Shivaay in angry tone.

"Can't you hear?", Questioned Anika

"You can't leave me like this" said Shivaay angirly and twisted her arm around her back

"Leave me", said Anika wiggling

"I won't. Anika you have to accept that you let him enter", said Shivaay

Anika pushed him

"Don't you dare to touch me", said Anika angirly and left

Shivaay also followed her angirly. "How can she stop him. How can she push him?? " , With these thoughts he ran behind her

Anika closed the door in front of his face and started doing her packing. She started packing stuffs which were only her's. She left those things which were gifted by him and others .

"Go. Then if you want to. I also don't want to see you. I want you to pay for what you did with my sister", said Shivaay angirly

"I Was her friend first rather than bhabhi. Anyways I can't justify you. I am leaving", said Anika and picked her bag. She left though poolside.

"Ohh how can I forgot that door", thought Shivaay but it was late because she already left.

Shivaay was so angry that time that he didn't mind about her .

*Next day*

Om was sleeping when a notification disturbed his sleep.

He saw a message from bhabhi

He immediately sat and played video and was schocked to see Pinky helping them

Then he noticed one more message
"I think it enough for Mr. Obroi and if not then see other one and tell him that your mother was plotting everything"

He played next video and saw Pinky's canvo with Nayantara .

Rudra also came and saw those videos. His blood boiled with anger .
"I will kill her", said Rudra angirly

"Nai ru. Shivaay is the one who should be punished and also he will decide what to do with choti maa", said Om

They went in Shivaay room and saw him sitting angirly

"Aare omru you both..... Come", said Shivaay.

"See this", said om angirly

Omru showed him real video

"That means mom did that", said Shivaay being schocked

"Yes", told omru

"And you being fool believe them rather than bhabhi. I was sure my bhabhi can't do that but you can't . You were blaming her for Prianka's marriage which was done by your mother

Shivaay's eyes became teary. He sat on ground with thud.

He placed his both hands in his face and started crying

"I lost her", said Shivaay and stood up

"I will get her back", said Shivaay and left running

He came in Anika's chawl and knocked on her door.

Anika opened the door. Her eyes were puffy which were showing that how Much she cried. Seeing him she was about to close the door when Shivaay came inside.

"Anika please forgive me and give me a chance please", said Shivaay in fresh tears

"No . I will not", said Anika and left towards her room

"I love you Anika", said Shivaay when Anika was going

Anika turned

"But I don't. So leave", said Anika angirly and left without any emotion

She closed the door and leaned towards it . She started crying.

"Anika please open the door please. Please forgive me . I am sorry Anika. Don't leave me Anika.... I will do whatever you want but please open the door please....", Pleaded Shivaay while crying

Anika was also crying but hearing him she stood up .

After sometime she opened door . Shivaay smiled

"I had also signed these papers and I am going to submit these papers. I had no relation with you", said Anika

Shivaay snatched papers and was schocked to see Divorce papers

"Divorce papers", said Shivaay being schocked

"Yes", said Anika and snatched papers and left

Shivaay ran behind her and holded her hand

"Anika please please please forgive me. I love you soo much please give me one last chance. I will trust you always", said Shivaay crying

Anika jerked him and left .
Shivaay followed her but he was stuck in traffic whereas Anika left smoothly with her Champa.

When Shivaay came in court it was already late because she already submitted papers

Shivaay fell on ground. Anika turned and saw his state. She was also feeling bad but she want to test him before giving him a chance so she left leaving him crying

Next day Shivaay saw Anika with another guy who was hugging her. He became jealous and pulled him away from her

"She is my wife stay away", said Shivaay angirly

"Stay away from him Mr. Obroi", said Anika

Shivaay hugged her

"Anika please forgive me. I am begging you please. Stop doing these dramas I know you can't move onn this much early please I am sorry", saying this he fell on floor while crying

"I will move onn Soon and yaa I don't need your sorry anymore", said Anika and left

Shivaay followed her and started living in her chawl. Anika denied many times but he was stubborn and Anika knows this very well so she allowed him to live

Months passed

Shivaay was living with her in her chawl. He was facing many problems because he never lived without AC but for Anika he was living without fan because there was power cut mostly. He didn't even complained about that.

Today also there was a power cut. After coming from office he sat on sofa and saw Anika coming. He ran towards her picked her bag and placed her belongings on table.

"Water", he asked

"No", said Anika smilingly

Shivaay started massaging her shoulders.

"Shivaay please don't do that . You are also tired", said Anika

"No problem", said Shivaay while massaging

"Shivaay please for me", said Anika and Shivaay left her shoulders

"Should I fan you wind with paper", he asked

Anika smiled
Suddenly candle light got off because of wind

Anika hugged Shivaay

"Shivaay please don't go anywhere", said Anika

"Anika I am not going anywhere. I am with you", said Shivaay consoling her. He stroked his hands through her hairs first then tightened hug

"I love you soo much Shivaay", said Anika

Shivaay looked towards Anika being schocked

Anika giggled and kissed him on this hands

"It's true Shivaay. I was in love with you a long back. I realised also but because of trust issues I left you. But now I am sure that you will always be with me", said Anika

"Yes Anika . I am sorry again", said Shivaay

"No need now", said Anika and slept hugging him

Shivaay stopped divorce procedures and they both lived happily ever after
_____

Happy friendship day my friends

Love you all a lot. Thank you soo much for everything think

For following me, for reading my , stories, for voting and commenting. Love you all a lot

I am nothing without you all❤️❤️❤️❤️
You all are my friends ❤️❤️

Aacha I will be publishing narbhi FF for competition so should I start in new book or In This one????

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro