33 : broken (1st part)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Before that scene when Shivaay confessed his feelings for 1st time after jumping from plane

___

Shivika were fighting in plane

"Anika I said to you na that you can't come then why did you followed me", said an angry Shivaay

"So what. It's my right na. As your wife I have full rights to be with you. Also you are the one who always forget about his vows . You said that we will face every problem together", said Anika in tears

Shivaay understood her state of mind from her tears. He came forward and wiped her tears

"Anika I didn't wanted you to fell in danger . I only want your safety. Anika it was risky and how can I take your life at risk when you are my life", he said and took her hands in his

"Can't live without you Anika. I am Sorry for fight I know I overreacted. I shouldn't have shouted on you", he said and hugged her tightly

Anika patted his back

"Shivaay shh please don't be sad please don't cry", said Anika

"I am not crying", he said while tightening the hug

"I know you better Shivaay", said Anika while Shivaay wiped his tears

Yes he was crying. Why not....... He qas scared for her . He can't see tears in her eyes and when she cried automatically tears started flowing from his eyes thinking that he is again the reason of her tears

"How do you know", he asked being most dumb person

"I just know you na and also I love you", said Anika and kissed his cheek

Shivaay smiled and said

"Anika I am sorry again for blaming you . And I trust you. If you are saying that Taniya came in between then I believe but Anika following elders hiding from them was not easy na ", he said while cupping her face

Anika smiled and kissed his hands

"Bhaiya stop romancing here and please find a way to escape form here because the gun is empty. I mean there is no bullets", said Rudra

Shivaay face-palmed whereas that totla(😂😂 smaj jao 😂) smiled

~Same scene that pilot fainted and everybody left~

"Anika what are you waiting for just leave and save your life", said Shivaay pushing her

"I won't leave without you. We had taken vows to be with each other and I will not leave you", said Anika

"Jump everyone as soon as possible" , said Shivaay

"Shivaay ", whispered Anika seeing him being tensed

"Anika jump it's dangerous (yahan khatra hai Anika)", he said

"Hone dejea danger thok ke bhaav Mai hone dejea Lekin hum jeeyenge bhi sath and tai bhi sath Mai he bolenge (let it be dangerous how much it can but we will live together and will say tai too together)", said Anika

"What do you mean by tai", he asked

"Aare mat Jana bhagvan Ko pyare ho Jana" , said Anika while Shivaay stopped her by placing his hand on her face by cupping her

"You mean to say that we will live and die together", said Shivaay while cupping her face

Anika nodded . Shivaay joined their foreheads together

"Anika don't know why I am feeling different but I want to spend sometime with you", said Shivaay in tears

Unknowingly tears started coming from his eyes. He was with her but he was thinking that he may lost her

"Shivaay if we will stay here for more minutes then we will die for sure ", said Anika while Shivaay hugged her

"Shivaay I am fine what happening to you", said Anika while patting his back to make him calm

"Don't know Anika. Don't know why but I am feeling that we are going to seperate", said Shivaay

While Anika was schocked hearing his words..

"I can't live without you Anika", he said while crying

"Shh Shivaay I am fine jump please", said Anika

Shivaay nodded and kissed her forehead.

"Shivaay only we are left now let's jump", said Anika . Their hairs were flying because of speed of plane

"Anika promise me that you will be fine. Promise me Anika ", he said

"Nothing will happen to me Shivaay you are with me", said Anika smilingly. Shivaay cupped her face

"Anika muje nai pata hum iske Baad mil pyenge ya nai toh ISS se pehle Mai tumse kuch kehna chahta hun....(Anika I don't know after this we will be able to meet or not so I want to day something...) ", But Anika interrupted him

"Shivaay please aapko bohot want milega aap chalea mere sath (Shivaay you will get much time . C'mon let's go with me...."), said Anika and pushed him and both jumped

Shivaay opened his eyes and looked here and there is search of Anika but she was nowhere to be seen

"Anika.....", Shouted Shivaay

"Anika....", Shouted Shivaay more loudly . Tears started coming in his eyes thinking about loosing his most precious thing

"Anika... Please come to your Shivaay", said Shivaay crying

But there was no response

He fell on ground with a thud and started crying more loudly

"Anikaaaaa", he screamed while crying

"See Anika I am confessing that I love you ..... Yes Anika I.....I love you", he said while crying more

"I love you", he screamed loudly

After an hour of continuously crying he got up . He was walking like a lifeless body. He came home being broken

Omru who saw him coming tan towards him

"Shivaay", said Om

"Bhaiya", said Rudra

"Bhaiya..... A...are you fine", asked Rudra but shivaay didn't said anything

"Shivaay w...what happened", asked Om being scared

"Bha...bhaiya bh...Bhabhi... Where is Bhabhi", asked Rudra

Shivaay looked towards him being shocked

"A...Anika is here ", he asked while smiling little bit

"No bhaiya Bhabhi was with you na", said Rudra

Shivaay nooded and left towards his room and locked himself

Omru asked about Anika but he left without saying anything

2 days passed. Shivaay didn't talked with anyone in these days. He was broken . Omru were finding about Anika

"Shivaay we got Bhabhi. She is in city hospital", said an happy + excited Om

"Really.... Om please don't play with my feelings. J don't like these pranks", he said

"Shivaay we got to know about Bhabhi", said Om

Shivaay opened the door

"Is it true Om",he asked in his cold Voice

"Yes shivaay let's go", said Om and dragged him

"Thank you", said Shivaay and hugged Om

Om smiled . Both came inside hospital

"Where is Anika", asked an excited shivaay

"There ", siad Om pointing towards one ward

Shivaay smiled but soon it vanished seeing white coloured first aid in her head and minor injuries on her hands and leg

He ran towards ward and came inside

"Anika", he whispered

He entered inside and sat beside her . He holded her hand. He started crying

"Anika please wake up. Please ", he said while crying and kissed her hand

"I l....ove you A..nika. See Anika fin ally I con...confessed . I know I am l ate but.. bett..er late than nev...er right.... I was try. .ing to say this fr...om a lon...g time but was not ...able to Anika please open your eyes", said Shivaay stammering. He was crying holding her hands .

Anika moved a little . Shivaay noticed her moment

"Doctor.... doctor", screamed Shivaay being scared

Doctor entered and checked her

"Is everything fine doctor", he asked being tensed

"Yes she is recovering. She will gain consciousness in few minutes. I am prescribing some medicines give that on time and take care of her", said doctor

"Thank you doctor. I will keep her safe and fine. I will take care of her", he said

"By the way who are you to her", asked doctor

"I am her husband ", he said

"Ok so I want to tell you that her condition is not good I mean she may loss her memory. And if it happened then don't give her stress ", said doctor and left

Shivaay looked at Anika being shocked.

"A...aa..Anika you ...you can't forget me right", he said in chocking voice

Anika moved her fingers. Shivaay saw her movement and came closer to her

Anika opened her eyes slowly and looked here and there then him. She was staring him . She was trying to recognise him

"Anika. T.... thank God you are fine . I was dying each second thinking about you those 2 days were like 2 years for me. I love you Anika I really do ", he said and kissed her hands

While Anika pulled her hand back

"Stay away from me Mr......... Whosoever you are of blue-green eyes", said Anika

"A... Anika", he whispered

Anika looked here and there

" Who is Anika and who are you", said Anika

Tears started coming from his eyes thinking that his love doesn't remember him

"Y....you are Anika...m...my wife", he said while crying

"I am not your wife. You are mistaken Mr. ", Said Anika

He wiped his fresh tears which formed after hearing her

"A..are you fine now. Is it paining somewhere", he asked

"N...no", said Anika while moving back

"An...Anika please say this it's a lie . Please say that you remember me. Anika see I am confessing na I love you. I really love you a lot", he said pulling Anika

"Please don't touch me Mr", said Anika being angry

"Shivaay Anika your... Your Shivaay", he said

"I can't trust you so better than leave than staying with me and troubling me", said Anika angrly

Shivaay remembered doctor's word's and left being hurted . Hurt was clearly visible in his eyes

_________

**Do vote and comment and tell me how was this please 🙏🙏🙏. Ok so next update will take time. I will finish one story before

*Aacha tell me which story you want me to publish from my draft

° Seperated through misunderstanding and meet through passion

° Magical shivika

° Was this her revenge??
A new story only 3 parts are written and also a short summary if you want then I will publish here so that you can get a glimpse of upcoming story

I already asked this in message board but no one (leaving radhika Radhikka) told that so I asked here

It's because forgetting fake ideologies will end in 3 chapters

Also try "From hate to love", story too

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro