33: broken : 4 (last )

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"That I will not talk to senior Oberois till truth revelation . With you all I will behave as a brother because I can't punish you guys for that reason because you are not linked", he sai and looked towards Shivaay and every youngster

He told that even he is a Oberoi but he didn't got rights

"Who said??", said Shivaay and hugged Abhay. So as omru

"You can join our obros moments from now onn", said Rudra while shivom smiled at him

"Soo should I call you little devar, brother or.... With your name", asked Anika

"Umm with my name bhabhi", said Abhay

"Soo are you married or not",asked Anika

"Bhabhi I am married with Tanya my wife these days she is just angry from me due to my rude nature but still she is best",he said

"Indeed ",said Shivaay while Anika looked towards him being shocked

"What do you mean",shouted Anika

"I d.. dedicated it to.you like you are best wife", said Shivaay And holded her shoulders

Anika smiled

"H... hmm

Anika was going from hall when she smelled something different.

She looked aside only to find Shivaay with cow and one bucket filled with cow dunk

"Ewww", said Anika while making faces

"What are you doing Shivaay", she said

"It's not ewww Anika it's g....gobar . Did you remembered something", he asked while coming closer to her and while cupping her face

Anika shooked her head

"Nahh ", she told

"It's ok you will remember now", he told and holded her hand tightly and ran out of Oberoi Mansion with her

"What are you going to do", she asked

"Just wait and watch", told Shivaay and kissed her forehead while Anika closed her eyes

A tear escaped from his eyes . Anika saw this and wiped his tear

"What are you trying to do", ashed Anika

Shivaay started driving and after sometime stopped his car in road

A truck which was following them stopped there

After coming out Shivaay asked her to throw cow dunk

"Do you really want me to do that", asked Anika and Shivaay nodded

After Anika threw cow dunk Shivaay asked her "did she remembered something", .
Anika said "no"

Shivaay throwed her in water and himself jumped inside it

"What the hell you did wanna kill me like she said", said Anika angirly

"Who", asked Shivaay

"No one", she said while looking here and there

"Don't you dare to talk about your death",he said angrily while pulling her hands behind her back

"H...hmm s.. sorry", she said while looking down

"Even I am but I don't want to loose you again", he said while holding her face in his hands

"I love you", he confessed and kissed her forehead Anika closed her eyes and then hugged him

"Did you remembered something", he asked being happy

"No...that is the problem that I am unable to remember anything. I... I can't... You are doing everything thing for me ...but I am unable to remember", she said while crying

"Shh shh it's ok", he said and holded her hand and both moved out of swimming pool

****After sometime

"Shivaay want to trap you girl he don't love you", said swetlana showing some shitia pics

"She is his love but because of you he was not able to marry with her . Also he want your property", she told

"No... I found him good ", said Anika

"He is not good in real", said Swetlana

"B..but", Anika was again cutted by Swetlana

"He want to destroy you. He is just acting so that he could get your trust . He want to use you and then he will throw you", she said

"N... no I... I don't believe this", said Anika while her eyes filled with tears

"Believe me or not it's upto you dear",she said and left

"N...no it's not true ... I... I can't trust her...Shivaay is good", she mummered while walking and bumped with Shivaay

"Be careful Anika", he said and made her stand up

"Go in room and rest ", he said and holded her hand. Both came inside

"Ok so Anika I have to do some conference calls so you can sleep",he said and left with his phone

Anika was getting bored inside room alone when she noticed camera. She smiled widely and picked that up

"I should see pictures.. it will end my confusions also ", she said and started seeing every photograph

There were many photographs of their family them. Their marriage, their fun moments and many more

Then she noticed one video of him where he confessed his feelings towards her whichade her feel awww on him

Millions of emotions started flowing in her heart . Many flashbacks of their moments revolved in her mind

"Ahh", she screamed holding her head.

Shivaay came towards her running and holded her face

"W....what happened Anika", he asked being tensed

But she didn't said anything . She fainted in his arms. Shivaay without wasting time called doctor

After sometime doctor came and checked her

"She is fine I think she remembered past moments or may be it can happen that she remembered everything just wait for her being concious and do tell me about her. And yaa please don't let her take stress because it may damage her brain cells. Plus don't forget to give her medicines on time", said doctor

Shivaay nodded and said

"I will take care of her doctor", he said while eyeing her

"Ok so I should take leave", said doctor

"Ok ", said Shivaay and dropped him till out of mansion

He came and sat near Anika

"What happened so suddenly. I... I really want that to happen soon. Please get your memory back Anika", he said while crying

"Once again I was not with you needed me", he said while crying holding her hands

"Shh shut your mouth up baggadbille . You were always with your panika", she said and wiped his tears

Shivaay looked towards her being shocked. Anika nodded and hugged him

"I remember everything and so sorry for not remembering you Shivaay I am sorry", she said while crying

"Shh Anika it was not your fault", he said

"It was Shivaay it was my fault. When you strictly said me not to follow you b ...but still I....i did ....and...and I.. I forgot you....how much broken you were.", She said while crying

"Shh Anika stop crying you know na I don't like tears in your eyes also I broke my vows so it was my punishment", he said and chuckled

"Hmm good now don't you dare if you ignored me again na then I will broke you mobile phone as well as sim Card, laptop and every electronic device including coffee machine also",she said angrily with tears

"Hmm ok", he said and hugged her

"I love you and I missed real you", he said while crying

"I love you too even I missed my tadibaaz baggadbilla", she said while hugging him more tightly and wiped his tears so did he

"Shivaay I think Swetlana is also included in all this mess she was manipulating me against you but I didn't trusted her . I think obrois are not responsible for kalyani mills fire", she said being serious without breaking hug

"Hmm even I think that and about Swetlana I knew it before also that she is also included", he said angrily

After somedays kalyani mills truth came out and bua was sent to jail. After truth revelation Swetlana asked forgiveness from them which they gave her. Shivaay announced Abhay as obroi son.
Also Abhay also earned forgiveness from Tanya

🤣🤣If anything more left them do tell me🤣🤣
__

Aacha one new idea popped in my mind
What if Vikram married Priyanka forcefully same as Shivaay did with Anika

What if he denied to accept her as his wife??
What if he was Anika's brother

I want him to realise his mistake before truth revelation thats why I thought this❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro