Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

BEFORE WE START I WANTED TO TELL YOU TWO THINGS WHICH YOU SHOULD KEEP IN MIND WHILE READING:

In this story Shivaay and Annika will be celebrating Christmas so no question should arise on their citizenship or the religion because I do believe in all religion and celebrating all festivals so that we can enjoy feast every month on name of these festivals. HAHAHA JOKES APART BUT THEN YES I DO BELIEVE ON THIS YES I FOLLOW TARAK MEHTA.  

AND

Another point is that this story was originally written as an epilogue of one of my story but then I gave it in a competition and got third position once again so if in future I am not sure I will or not but if I will write the story then you all should know that this is a epilogue of the story. But no worries as this part of the story will not bring any distress or confusion to you.

***************************************************************************************

Dear diary,

These days I'm in a state of confusion. My emotions are unstable. I don't know whether to feel happy or sad. I'm finally living the kind of life I was waiting for; I always blamed Shivaay for making me feel pathetic and unfaithful towards Nakuul. Now Shivaay is gone, out of my life. This is what I wanted, right? But even now I'm not satisfied and feeling empty,so empty and hollow.

Once again I'm all alone in the dark and the only thing I'm left with is my pen and u my diary.

Just like last year, my surroundings are dark, cold, soundless. Sometimes I feel as if time is repeating, if time wants me to realize my mistakes and make me regret letting him go for every second of every day.

He is also gone like a wind, disappeared as if never existed in my life. Sometimes I feel as if it was all a dream, our first meeting at the party till last meeting in the park when it was snowing.

Every time I look back at our last meeting the only lines that spin in my mind are 'you will regret it.' I still don't know how he became so good at reading me. I don't want to accept this but this is the truth that He knows more about me than I know myself...........because right now I do regret my decision. He was so right.

And now I have thought something everyone make new year's resolution for the new year and so I'm making it today only that whatever it takes I will spend my first second of new year with him n I will get him back. Our new life will start with New year.

DAY 1

"Shivaay! It's me, Annika. Where are you? When are you coming back? Please call me whenever you open this voice message."

The Next Day

"Hey Shivaay! It's me again. I sent you some voice messages but..... you didn't call me back. How are you? Please call me; I'll be waiting for your call."

A Few Days Later

"Have you changed your number? It's been a week and you still haven't contacted me. Listen, please, we need to talk, let's meet. Or at least call me on Christmas."

Annika carelessly threw the phone on her bed in annoyance. For the past few days, she had been calling Shivaay non – stop, sending him messages as well as countless voice messages, but didn't receive a single reply from him.

It seemed as if he was trying to tell her that they should stay away from each other as if he didn't want to contact her anymore or keep in touch with her.

What else should she have expected? After everything that happened between them it was obvious that any guy would have done the same thing, or even worse.

As soon as the morning light reached her eyes, without wasting a second she jumped off her bed & ran towards the wall calendar.

Her eyes stared at the date hopefully, the expression on her face shows that she had been waiting for this day for a long time.

She was not feeling this happy and excited because she will be getting lots and lots of gifts from Santa Claus but she knew that Shivaay will definitely going to message or call her today.

That's what Christmas was for, right?
Forgetting the bitter past fights and making a fresh start, full of love.

Annika looked around to find her phone, she picked it up and without waiting for a second she unlocked it to check.

Suddenly a wave of disappointment hit her body. She blinked a few times to check if she really didn't receive any kind of call or message from him.

All hopes were fake and mere excuses it seems which she was giving to herself from past few days. All of this vanished in seconds and the dark reality came in front of her eyes. 

It felt as if she was sleeping the whole time, living in her bubble and now she had woken up and realized that he wasn't coming back.

"Maybe he is sleeping now? It's too early, right? Ya ya I'm over thinking..... I should wait for some time."

Oh please! Stop kidding. Deep down you know he is just ignoring you. Her mind argued.

A pinching feeling struck her heart. Her own thoughts hurt her deeply. Somehow inner voice made more sense. It is true that reality hurts but it was better to live in reality. But then again, maybe she didn't care if the thoughts were real...... she just wanted to have some comfort. She shook her head, disagreeing with her thoughts.

"Stop thinking negatively, Annika" she comforted herself with a shaky voice. It was hard for her to trust her own voice.

Later that day, Annika was sitting on the carpeted floor next to the Christmas tree, all by herself. Her mother had gone out to meet her friends. She checked her phone after every five minutes and by now it had become something habitual.

With the passage of time, the hopeless feeling kept on growing inside. Slowly, the moments they spent together started flickering in front of her eyes.

Although she realised now, how the famous quote 'You realize the importance of something/ someone only when you lose it/ them' implies here in her life too. This is what she is realising, THE IMPORTANCE OF HIM.

The day is going to get over soon with all her hopes to be in grave, a deep grave. She slowly picked her phone from her lap and dialled his number. She could feel her heart beating faster with every ring. The bell rang a few times. She heard the operator telling her to record the voice message.

She closed her eyes as tears slide down her cheeks before she spoke. She exhaled a large amount of air. Cleared her throat.

"Merry Christmas.......

I don't even know that you will listen to this or not but I hope you don't. I really hope you haven't received any of my messages. At least I will be at ease feeling that you didn't ignore them on purpose. The feeling of getting ignored is the worst and especially if you are ignored by a special person......... I have so much to talk about, fight about. I know it's my fault, I know I didn't stop you when you told me that I'd regret it and yes, I'm regretting it. I am regretting my decision. Guess what I'm willing to accept any kind of punishment. Do you want to shout at me for hurting you in past? Just do it but please, if you are ignoring me don't do it, please. (Wiping her continuous flowing tears from back of palm she continued) jus..just just come bac...back shi..shivaay please wapas ajao...... pun.... Punish me, please come back, please!

I.... I miss u Shivaay; I miss you a lot."

As these words slipped out of her mouth she clicked the cancel button.

BLING

"I think you got a message" Shivaay's mother voiced out bringing him back to reality.

He looked at her blankly and saw her pointing at his phone.

"haan....aannn....er...uhmmm..."

"What's wrong? You've been really quiet since you came back. Iwas waiting for you to tell me. But I think you won't spit it out anytime soon" she said in a motherly tone sitting beside him and patting his shoulder n caring his hair at times.

She was doubtful about everything from the beginning. She knew something was seriously wrong he came back without informing her before. Everything happened so haphazardly that it left her with a lot of questions in mind.

Shivaay sighed; it showed that he didn't want to talk about it. He is not ready yet to spill out the beans. He remained silent for few more minutes and closed his eyes.

"I'm going for a walk" he said and roughly stood up and walked out. He opened the door and the cold snowy wind touched his face, making his teeth chatter in response.

After walking a few steps away from the house, he took out his phone from his jacket pocket.

He looked at the screen. His eyes showed a mixture of emotions. He inhaled some air, as he was feeling nervous. He didn't realise for how long he was looking at the screen and the name it showing with the message, before he slowly brought his phone near to his ear.

He noticed that this time she started talking without calling him by his name like she did in the previous voice messages.

"I don't even know that you will listen to this or not but I hope you don't. I really hope you haven't received any of my messages. At least I will be at ease feeling that you didn't ignore them on purpose."

"Too bad, Annika. I am listening to this. I guess you won't be at ease" he said with his eyes closed.

"The feeling of getting ignored is the worst and especially if you are ignored by a special person......... I have so much to talk about, fight about. I know it's my fault, I know I didn't stop you when you told me that I'd regret it and yes, I'm regretting it. I am regretting my decision. Guess what I'm willing to accept any kind of punishment. Do you want to shout at me for hurting you in past? Just do it but please, if you are ignoring me don't do it, please. (Wiping her continuous flowing tears from back of palm she continued) jus..just just come bac...back shi..shivaay please wapas ajao...... pun.... Punish me, please come back, please!

I.... I miss u Shivaay; I miss you a lot."

He covered his mouth with his hand holding himself, his body shaking as he tried to hold back the tears.

He wiped his eyes, turning around to walk back to his house. He stopped dead in his tracks and was startled to see .................

*********************************************************************************************

You don't have to wait for more time as the next part is ready but need to rush as my mom is waiting for me so will give you the next part in an hour or so just wait for that time period.

Keep reading. Now Signing off. Love you all. BYE.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro