2 year anniversary for meeting Nico {F}

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I know I said I wouldn't update until the 13th, but I had to. Today (or around this time) marks the two year anniversary since I started reading The Titans Curse, and meet Nico for the first time. I couldn't just ignore that. So, I wrote a short one-shot of Nico and I celebrating today, with some other surprises.... :) As always, enjoy!

The door has been closed for some time. Ever since I opened it to walk in about fifteen minutes ago. Where could he be? I checked my watch for the hundredth time. It said 3:35. He's five minutes late. Where could he be?

Then, as if I willed it to happen, the door to the room opened. My eyes shot up from my watch to see it open. The ugly brown wooden door with a way to shiny golden doorknob turned. The door started to open seconds later. The person that opened the door? Well it was none other than Nico, the son of Hades. I smile crawled up onto my face.

"Hi Nico." I said cheerfully, waving at him.

"Hi Luna." He replied. "What's the purpose of bringing me into this unused room? I'm supposed to be eating lunch right now!" He added, clearly annoyed. He had a face that said 'I am ready to leave this very instant.' I try not to giggle at that.

"Okay, I know you're annoyed, but I need you here! Can you guess why?" I inquired, hoping he'll answer and not leave.

He just stared at me. He knew the answer but he didn't want to say it. After seconds of just staring at each other, he finally gives in.

"Because it's the two year anniversary since we meet." He sighs.

"Yes And no. it is our two year anniversary since we meet, but I also found this note saying to go here" I say, holding up thewhite piece of payer that was in my pocket.

"Oh." He answers. "Why are we in this room?" He adds.

"Oh, this?" I ask, looking around the room. "I don't really know.The note said to come here with you. It then said to go through that door." I say, pointing at a door identical to the one Nico entered minutes before. The only difference was that this one was in the back of the room. Nico walks over to the door. I follow to the back of room.

"So, what is this door for?" He asks.

"Well, open it!" I reply, as if it was obvious, which it kinda was. "We'll find of by doing that, duh!" I add.

"Fine." He replies, looking over his shoulder at me. He opens the door to find another room.

Then, not even two seconds later, people jumped up from around the room and yelled "Surprise!" Nico And I jump in surprise. The room had streamers and balloons all over the room. There was a table with a black and white cake on it. More food like chocolate and chips were scattered around the room on tables in clear bowls. We must have had 'surprise' written all over our faces because everyone started laughing. Percy, Annabeth, Leo, Grover, Coach Hedge, Frank, Jason, Hazel, Piper, Will, and Reyna were there. They all had happiness written on their faces. I started smiling. Nico must be doing the same.

"Congrats guys on meeting two years ago from today!" Jason says, smiling at us.

"Thanks," Nico And I say at the same time. We then look at each other and start laughing.

What seemed like a few minutes later, Hazel and Piper then came up and asked if we wanted something to drink. We both said a water. Soon later we both got water in small glass cups. I thank them and start to mingle around the room. Nico went over to Will and they started talking. I found my way over to Percy and Annabeth.

"Seaweed brain, the ice is supposed melt in the freezer, not be melted into water!" Annabeth scolds.

"Well it's going to melt anyways!" Percy replies. "I'm just speeding it up!" He adds.

"Oh gosh..." Annabeth says, pinching the bridge of her nose with her hand. I decide that moment to interrupt.

"Hi Annabeth." I say. Annabel looks up and stops pinching her nose. Looking over at Percy I nod to him, "Percy." I add. Percy looks up at me and Annabeth before looking back down at the ice.

"Hi Luna, how are you? Do you like the party so far?" Annabeth inquires.

"Yes, I like it a lot." I reply. "Do you?" I answer.

"Yes, I do. If only Percy know not to melt the ice in the container." She says, sighing. We both look over at Percy, who was melting a piece of ice.

"Percy, stop." I say.

"People are going to use that ice." Annabeth adds.

"Fine," Percy answers reluctantly, getting up and looking at us. "Did the party surprise you Luna?" He asks, looking at me.

"Yes it did." I answer. "I'm going to go get some cake," I add. "See you later."

"You to!" Annabeth says. I walk away from Percy and Annabeth and go over to the table with cake. I find Gover and Coach Hedge having a conversation about their favorite food. I decide not to interrupt it. It wasn't that interesting anyways. Jason, Piper, And Reyna were having a conversation about what was happening at Camp Jupiter and Camp Half-Blood. It wasn't really that interesting. Leo, Frank, and Hazel were having a conversation about what happened while Leo was away. That conversation wasn't that interesting either.

I ended up talking with Will and Nico near the food, so if I get hungry I can just walk a few steps to get to the food. Lazy, I know. But, I don't care. The rest of the party was nice, and we all ate a lot of cake. I enjoyed it a lot. I mostly hung out with Nico, Will, Percy, and Annabeth. It was a great time.

Yep... little fluff story that I got lazy at the end. (You probably can tell XD) But, I hope you enjoyed it. It took me three days. (Yea, I know. Something this bad took three days which is like the equivalent to a normal chapter I write. XD )

~ Luna

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro