2 - helping hand.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

i have no idea what i'm doing

valt, out of instinct with absolutely no thought, jumped behind the curtain to see shu sprawled on the ground with a look of pain on his face and a very heavy looking clothing rack on top of him, most likely the cause of his toppling over.

"oh my goodness, mr. kurenai are you alright?!" a blonde male with red eyes kneeled down beside shu, scanning for any injuries. zac stood a little far away and closer to the stage, fixing his mic and having people fix his makeup and whatnot, so he didn't notice the incident behind him.

xander and valt ran towards the scene. they looked at each other and nodded before lifting up the clothing rack.

the hell is this thing so heavy? how many outfits does this dude need? valt thought as the heavy object was leveled evenly with the ground. shu sat up groaning and smiled slightly but clutched his forearm, which was probably the most affected out of his entire body. "it's alright fubuki, no need to worry about me-"

valt looked around and grabbed a long, thin white cloth. he shoved the tuxedo's sleeve upwards and examined shu's forearm, which gave off a slightly pink hue. nothing too bad, but just in case. he wrapped the cloth around his arm tightly. not the best of aid to an injury, but if would suffice.

he pulled shu up and explained, "for now, that should help a little bit. but after this song, make sure to get it examined for any bruising or possible damage."

fubuki glanced at the blue haired male helping out shu. he wanted to admit he didn't like valt much, but since he helped out his idol he decided to keep his opinions to himself. "thank you for helping put shu- i mean, mr. kurenai."

valt grinned and flashed a thumbs up before going back behind the curtain with xander and headed towards the seating area. shu watched the two leave, his face still in disbelief. he looked down at his now wrapped up arm.

it didn't hurt much when he moved his limb up and down, but he knew valt's words were true. "fubuki, can you get the doctor here on the area to come over and examine my arm? tell him i'll be waiting after the first song."

fubuki nodded and ran off.

"come on now, shu, we're starting-" zac called out, but stopped upon seeing his friend's wrapped up arm. "hey, what happened there lad?"

shu shook his head and walked onto the panel he and zac would use to be lifted up to the cieling. "don't worry about it, someone helped me out with it real quick." he smiled to himself and promised to thank the blue haired male later.

after seeing both shu and zac perform countless stunts and sing amazing songs of theirs, nika tugged on valt's hoodie and said she needed to go to the restroom. he nodded, telling xander the situation and guiding her away from the intensity of the crowd. he was glad to finally have some breathing room.

he waited outside of the ladies restroom in a wide, empty hallway. valt got bored and began humming a note from a song, which made him smile as it actually sounded impressive. he then kneeled down against the wall and sang, his eyes shut closed to immerse himself completely in his imagination.

"lately i've been, i been losing sleep.."

he thought of himself up on a stage like shu and zac, a thought that would've never crossed his mind before.

"dreaming about the things that we could be.. but baby i been, i been prayin' hard.. say no more counting dollars we'll be counting stars.."

valt failed to notice nika step out of the restroom and stare at him in awe. shu at that moment had been walking by and stopped at the sound of an angelic voice.

"yeah, we'll be counting stars.."

nika clapped her hands together, startling her brother and making him take notice of the human presence on both his left and right. he shot up and stumbled over his words. "w-what are you doing here?!"

shu laughed slightly and gestured towards his arm. "i've been taking breaks in between songs to let my arm rest for a while."

nika ran up to valt with stars in her eyes. "big brother, that sounded really good! you can be an idol just like shu!"

valt chuckled nervously and waved his arms in a 'no' gesture. "ah no, i'm not that good-" shu scoffed and reached into his tuxedo jacket, taking out a white card and handing it to valt. "you're really talented, why don't you come over to my studio and i don't know, try something out together? i can tell you have so much hidden potential."

wait what?!

valt's eyes widened to the size of saucers. shu winked and did a hair flip, walking away and adding, "give me a call, and tell xander to come along too."

nika jumped up and down squealing excitedly. "my big brother is going to be an idol." valt shook his head in defense. "let's not get ahead of each other, okay?"

they walked back to the seating area and rejoined xander just as shu would be singing a crowd favorite. he swore shu was looking directly at him most of the time, his breathy voice singing, "my heart beats faster when i'm near you~ i get so nervous i don't know what to do!"

valt pulled out the card shu had handed him, thinking about what would happen to his life if he accepted.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

SHIROSAGI ENTERTAINMENT

OWNER: NOEL MARIN

[email protected]

T: 1-800-826-6201

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro