6~Growing Romance

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Siddhu was having breakfast with Shreenidhi the next morning and got a call. "Hallo? Boss?" he spoke over the phone and waited for sometime. "The rehearsals would begin from today only? What about the final shoot?" he asked and again waited for sometime. "Okay," he said and disconnected the call placing the phone aside. Shreenidhi had finished eating and began to leave, he held her hand pulling her back. "Nidhi, good news, the rehearsals would begin from today and the final shoot would be after a week, I am going to rehearse with you and perform with you for the first time ever, I am so excited," he told her happily.

She looked at him and then looked down. "You go, I don't feel like going," she said and began to leave again but he held her wrist, she looked back and he pulled her close cupping her face. "But why? You only wanted it, I did it for you, now you're refusing? Why?" he asked feeling concerned, she looked away as a tear fell from her eye. "I just don't want to go," she said, he cupped her face and made her look at him and saw that her eyes were completely drenched in tears.

He frowned at her. "Why are you crying? You okay? It's okay if you don't feel like going today, we can go tomorrow as well," he said and she shook her head. "But what will the other crew say? That your wife is such a fatty? She is so chubby? She's like a child who wants to stick with you? She is using you for her career? I don't want to embarrass you, I don't want to be the victim to complexes and verbal bullying, that's why only you go," she said as her voice quivered as she cried looking at him.

"So what if you are a fatty, chubby and childish? Can't they get fat later onwards in life? Can't they gain weight? They can, right? And Shreenidhi, I would feel more than lucky to dance with you, while they won't even get to touch me, let alone look at me, they would be so busy in background dancing, you just look into my eyes while dancing, think that we're alone. You know that I know you often get lost in my eyes, you do, don't you? My eyes can also be a biggest source of distraction for you from the rest of the world," he told her swiping her tears.

She looked on. "And your touch can make me forget the whole world. Nothing is more comforting than your touch. Nothing is more attractive than your eyes. Nothing can be more beautiful than your smile. Nothing can be warmer than your hug. Nothing can be more magical than your kiss. I can't live without your touch, with tears in your eyes, without your smile, without your hug and even without your kiss, and you know what? Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile," he told her and signed her to smile, she finally smiled and hugged him tight, he hugged her back. "You know what? I have always yearned to hear all this from you since long, if you would have said all this before, then I wouldn't have ever irritated you so much," she said as tears of happiness fell from her eyes. "But the person who irritates you the most is the one who loves you the most but fails to express it, and you also failed many times to express it, I failed to acknowledge it," he told her.

They broke the hug. She held both his hands in cross and danced with him in happiness and suddenly he pulled her close. She didn't meet her eyes with him due to shyness and he looked at her intensely. "Ummhmmmm, so much shyness? Blushing and all? You look into my eyes all the time normally and when you're close, you avoid my gaze, why? Not used to it? We're married since a year and still? Means... I know we never got so close before, it's all new, but why are you blushing too much?" he asked teasingly.

She met her eyes with his eyes and the proximity increased, he smiled, she kept blushing. "Shreenidhi, he he he, I am feeling tickles in my ribs seeing your face, but when you put on make up, then skip the blush on, because there's a natural blush on your face today, and even I want everything natural. Okay?" he asked and she was too lost in him that she forgot to answer. "Yeah yeah like this," he said and entwined his hands with her hands and pecked her cheek, she blushed crimson red and instantly moved her gaze.

"By the way, you look very cute while blushing, and smiling as well, everyone would be so jealous of us, right Nidhi? By the way I had heard that love is blind but since when did love become mute? Why are you mute? Baby why is everything opposite now? First you were the chatterbox and now I am," he said, she chuckled. "Wrong, you were also always a chatterbox, lier, since when did you become silent type? I don't remember a moment of your silence, I only remember my silence, only mine. Because you were always the beast," she said and he chuckled.

"This beast failed to realize that he had got his beauty long back, its here in front of me, so close, so intense, so beautiful, hot, charming, why didn't you make me realize all this before? Where the hell was I lost?" he asked huskily, she smiled the widest. "There's always an appropriate timing for everything, now is the time for romance, but it's also the time to select dresses for rehearsal, you said it right, your eyes can be the biggest source of distraction for me, and even my touch is a source of distraction for you," she said smilingly and he smiled intensely.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro