8~Accident

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The duo were about to exit from there where they had come for audition. "Siddhu, I will just come from washroom," she said, he nodded and she left. Just then, Shorvori approached him. "Hello," she said and he just looked here and there. "What kind of a person are you? Can't you see I am no more interested in you? I just threw you away and showed you your real place madam, can't you leave me alone? I belong to you no more, I only belong to Shreenidhi, you are nothing for me, just someone who knows how to betray people, that's it," he said and began to walk away but she held his arm.

He stopped and looked at her hand on his arm and then at her and creased his eyebrows. "What will you get by running away from me? Who could make you away from me? Did you ever get physical with her? Just some days ago you started to buzz around her but before that for one year you loved me, so? It's a proof that you're with Shreenidhi only out of compulsion," she said, he sighed and grabbed her arms tightly. Shreenidhi came and saw them together and folded her arms on her chest.

"I am with Shreenidhi only out of compulsion? No, not really, it's your imagination and your fantasy from which you will never get rid," he said, she looked on and saw Shreenidhi walking to them and grabbed his collar pulling him close and pecked his lips, he widened his eyes and she tried pushing her but her grip on his collars was too tight. Shreenidhi widened her eyes seeing them so close, she took off her sandal and threw it at Shorvori who startled and got away from him. She walked angrily to her and slapped her.

Shorvori held her cheek and looked at her. Shreenidhi stood between her and Siddhu. "Don't you dare Shorvori, don't you dare go closer to him, let alone touch him, he's someone's husband for God's sake, be away, get lost," she said and pushed her and she stumbled backwards and fell on the floor and glared at her. "What? Mistake is all yours and you're glaring at me? Have some shame, go flirt with someone else bloody slut, you have no right to be around my husband, you're a bloody cheap and characterless girl, idiot!" she shouted and Shorvori got on her feet.

Luckily there was no one around to witness the scene created by them. Shorvori barged towards her and was about to slap her but Siddhu came forward before Shreenidhi and grabbed her hand. "Shorvori! Don't you even think of it, don't you dare try to slap my wife let alone to touch her, keep your filthy self away from us," he said and dropped her hand with a jerk. She glared at him while Shreenidhi's blood boiled more and more by every passing second. "So when she threw her sandal at me, slapped and pushed me, where was your tongue?" she asked.

"My tongue is only to defend the one who I love, not the one who betrayed me," he snapped back at her. Shorvori glared at him while Shreenidhi took off her another sandal as well. I still have no worth in his life that's why he let her kiss him but he didn't want to take our relationship further just because of his revived love for her. She thought and a lone tear escaped her eye. She ran away from there. "So you also have no right to abuse me like this," she said gritting her teeth. "Who gave you the right to kiss me? You idiot, I am warning you that I belong to Shreenidhi," he said and turned and looked at her but didn't find her there, just her sandal was there.

"Sh.. sh.. Shreenidhi? Shreenidhi?" he said in a panic and picked her sandal and another one as well which she threw at Shorvori. "Shreenidhi!" he called out and ran out of there leaving Shorvori behind and saw their car empty. He sat inside and placed her sandals down in the car neatly and drove off. "Shreenidhi? Where did you go?" he asked while driving in panic to his house in a hope to find her and saw a huge crowd in the middle of the road. He unbuckled his seatbelt and opened the door and got out of the car creasing his eyebrows due to sunlight.

He pushed through the crowd and saw a girl lying face down on the road in a pool of her own blood. As he saw her clothes, he got shocked as they were the same clothes which Shreenidhi wore. He walked to her with baby steps and stooped down.

With trembling hands he grabbed her shoulder flipping her on her back and widened his eyes as it was Shreenidhi only and his worst fears had come true. Her forehead was injured and full of blood, her eyes were closed. She was in such a condition in which he never wanted to see her. He cupped her face. "Shreenidhi? Shreenidhi?" he said shaking her. "Please sir don't shake her like that, shaking an unconscious person may even result in her death," said a person, his jaw dropped open and he shook his head. "No, no, my Shreenidhi can't die, she can't leave me, God don't punish her, punish me instead, I can't live without her," he muttered in his breath.

He held her head close to his chest and lifted her in his arms and took her to his car and placed her on the passenger seat buckling the seatbelt while her head tilted and all her hair came on her face. He sat on the driving seat, buckled his seatbelt, started the car, reversed the gear and drove off from there. He kept glancing at her every now and then and got stuck in traffic. He horned and horned angrily.

"Move damn it!" he said banging on the steering wheel angrily but the traffic never seemed to be going. He waited for sometime and ruffled his hair. "Enough, not anymore, I am stuck, I can't just keep waiting, Shreenidhi's life is at stake, to hell with this traffic, I am taking Shreenidhi," he said and got out of the car hurriedly.

He went to Shreenidhi's side and unbuckled her seatbelt and lifted her in his arms closing the door by his leg and walked from between the cars while her hand dangled in the air. After walking for sometime at fast speed, he saw the hospital and almost ran inside with her and began calling out almost everyone for help. The nurses immediately came with a stretcher and he lied her on it and wheeled her to the emergency room.

"Nothing will happen Shreenidhi, remember you have to live for me, for yourself, remember," he said and they reached the emergency room and he was left outside. Shreenidhi was immediately treated by the doctors while Siddhu paced to and fro outside, he sat on the bench remembering all the moments and tears rolled down his cheeks. He cried restlessly wanting her back.

He blamed himself for her condition, only if he would have focused on her rather than arguing with Shorvori, she would have been right there in his arms rather than in hospital. He cried and cried and thought to inform everyone what had happened. He dialed the number but at the same time, he was afriad of their reaction. He placed the phone on his ear as it rung.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro