Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Avneet's mother : I know, you care for her Aman, but try to understand since that teacher left teaching Avneet, maid is complaining about her everyday. She must be troubling them that's why they are telling us.

Avneet's father : hmm.

Avneet's mother : I think, we should go.

Avneet's father : by the way, that Professor Siddharth really teach well. Why he left the job.

Avneet's mother : he told me that he have some family issues, so he can't teach!!

Avneet's father : oh, he is old age men I guess.

Avneet's mother : yeah. (Aunty had a misconception about Siddharth, she judge it from Avneet's tone, because Avneet usually take names of everyone, but she never take Siddharth's name in front of them)

Avneet's father : I think, the solution is that teacher, we should try to contact him and make him ready to teach Avneet.

Avneet's mother : but how?

Avneet's father : I will find him.

Meanwhile,

These days,

Siddharth is running his small coaching class in a city near Delhi, he is not rich and happy with the lifestyle but yeah this is making him survive.

He left his job of tutoring Avneet for some personal reasons, so he is happy here.

At this evening,

Siddharth is going back to home after a tiring day, when his phone rangs.

Avneet's mother : Is this professor Siddharth speaking?

Siddharth : yes, Siddharth speaking, how can I help you?

Avneet's mother : Sonia Nandra, this side... If you didn't recognize me then if you remember Avneet you taught in class twelth.

Siddharth : I recognize you madam, I am sorry I didn't had your number. (He said respectfully and he gulped in nervousness too)

Avneet's mother : Actually, I wanna talk to you about Avneet.

Siddharth : what?

Avneet's mother : you remember na you taught him, so she scored so well but since you left teaching her, she is not focusing on studies at all.

Siddharth : oh. But mam, how can I help you in this?

Avneet's mother : I want you to again join and teach her as her personal tutor. I want you to work on her behavior and teach her lessons of lifestyle.

Siddharth : but mam.... I am doing job somewhere else and I can't go to Punjab all of sudden.

Avneet's mother : if we pay 1 lakh per month.

Stay tuned

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro