Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"The more you know, the less you understand.
That's so cliche'.
Wanna know the scary version?
The more you know, the more fuckups you find.
That's what really makes you even less understand"

-Toba Beta-
~~~~~

..He was the one who brought all of those helps to save you. Tell me, does he still look like a murderer to you?..

Soomin shrieked in pain as Taehyung's words kept chanting in her mind mercilessly. She curled herself into a ball of sadness under her blanket, hoping that all the pain she had in her heart would disapear like dust. But doing so while covering both of the ears and  closing her eyes gave her nothing but louder and clearer picture of him saying those hurtful truth. It had been three days two nights since she isolated herself in her room; doing nothing but mourned at the reality that hit her hard. There was no tears left to be shed as agonized feeling lingered in her torn heart.    

No, he did not help us.
I saw him stayed still at the tree house, looking at us who were struggling to get out from the river in horror.

Taehyung was the one who saved me.
Yoongi left us alone at the river.
Yoongi let Taehyung drifted by the current.

She repeated the words over and over while digging her own memories about that day, the memories she once believed as the truth for a decade. But the more she thought about it the more she lost.

A week had passed.

Plates of food were left untouched.
Couple of classes were left unattended.
Uncountable calls and messages were ignored.

Her life was getting more and more lifeless.

~~~~~

"

Min Yoongi," a stern voice distracted Yoongi from his laptop. He tilted his head to see both of Soomin's friends standing next to his seat. Great, now I have to deal with these kids, he thought. Yoongi fixed his glasses and gave them an emotionless look.

"Jung Minyoung, Park Jiwoo," Yoongi greeted the two girls.

"Where is she?" asked Minyoung, still in a stern voice.

"I don't know," Yoongi averted his eyes back to his laptop. But before he could lay a single finger on the keyboard, Jiwoo closed the laptop and took it away from the table. "More lies, say goodbye to your laptop," she said as she pinched the laptop with her slim fingers.

Sigh. "Jiwoo, put it back" Yoongi ran through his hair before put away his glasses. Jiwoo a bit startled by the look Yoongi gave to her. "O-okay, there.." Jiwoo awkwardly put back the laptop and took a step back before positioned herself behind Minyoung. Never failed to scare her. Yoongi thought as he mentally chuckled.

"Tell us, please.." Minyoung said desperately since she was so anxious about Soomin who could not be reach for these whole week. 

"Please.." Jiwoo added with a puppy eyes.

Look at those faces, not so savage aren't they? . He said silently. 

"Why don't you just call or drop her a message?"   

"Why do we have to see you if we could reach her by phone?" Minyoung rolled her eyes, a bit annoyed by his stupid question.

She did not even answer her friends calls? He thought.

"Hey kiddos, leave this grandpa alone." Jimin approached them with a cup of hot chocolate mint in his hand. He placed it next to Yoongi's laptop before taking a seat next to him.

"He has his own life besides stalking your friend, so it's better if you ask her mom instead of digging information from him."

I owe you a kiss, Jiminie. Yoongi mentally said as he mouthed a "thank you" to him.

"Just go visit her. I'm sure she needs both of you to be with her right now." With that, the girls left both of the boys and went straight to Soomin's house.

"So, mind telling me what's going on?" Jimin asked while wiggling his eyebrows, which earned a scoff from Yoongi.

"Oh come on! I'm saving your ass from those babies! So now tell me!" Jimin pleaded as he shook Yoongi's limp body.

"Oy lads! What's with the commotion?!" Hoseok approached the boys with a cheerful smile painted on his face as soon as he entered the coffee shop.

"Great, now I have the complete guy version of Jung Minyoung and Park Jiwoo." Yoongi put back on his glasses before opening his laptop.

"Huh?" Hoseok looked confused, asking for an answer.

"His precious Princes have been missing for a week. Both of our sisters couldn't reach her, so they came here to ask him," Jimin explained flatly.

"Aaaaaah! I heard that too from Minyoung, and I was about to ask you since she looks so anxious lately," said Hoseok. "So, what happened?" he asked.

"Arrgghhh!! Leave me alone!" Yoongi grabbed his laptop and went to another empty table. He went back to his laptop, doing his thing, but no one could be fooled that his mind was flying somewhere else.

It's been a week, and I haven't seen her since that day. Her parents asked me to give her time to accept the truth, and I agreed. But I have no idea if she even talked to her best friend about it. Did she keep all her feelings to herself? Taehyung, how on earth will this situation make us have a happier life?

Yoongi slammed his laptop down and angrily approached Jimin and Hoseok, who were watching him from afar. "Buy me some sleeping pills," he said, handing the boys his wallet.

"What? How does a sleepy sloth like you need sleeping pills?" Jimin's eyes widened as he heard Yoongi's sudden request.

"Did you hit your head or something?" Hoseok grabbed Yoongi's hand and pulled him closer to examine his head.

"This hot chocolate mint that Jimin made is enough to make you sleep like a baby," said Jungkook, who appeared out of nowhere and handed Yoongi the cup.

"My gosh, Jungkook! What did I tell you about this?" Hoseok patted his chest due to the shock he got from Jungkook's sudden appearance. Jungkook just gave him a sheepish smile while rubbing his hair. "Sorry, hyung..."

"Don't you have a class right now?" Jimin looked at his watch.

"Yeah, a boring one. I saw all of you while I was passing by. So, here I am." He grinned.

"Tsk, you always have an excuse to skip classes." Jimin slapped Jungkook's back of the head lightly before turning his eyes back to Yoongi, who was now gulping down the chocolate.

He blinked his eyes a couple of times before a yawn slipped from his mouth. "Wow, it worked," said Hoseok in awe.

"It's just Yoongi being Yoongi. With or without sleeping pills, he will always be sleepy whenever he has a cup of hot chocolate. Even Jungkook knows that," said Jimin while leaving the boys to go to the counter as a customer entered his coffee shop. Hoseok rolled his eyes and grabbed Yoongi's laptop.

"Let's go upstairs and finish the track before you fall asleep for who knows how long, God only knows, you too Jungkook."

Yoongi and Jungkook lazily followed Hoseok to the second story of the coffee shop, which was a recording studio.

"I'm done with the lyrics, you two can do your parts. Wake me up when Jimin is ready to record the track."

So sleepy. I know that hot chocolate always makes me sleepy. But it was too much. I can't hold it.....

~~~~

Yoongi found himself lying on the grass as bright sunlight greeted him warmly. He looked around, and a victorious smile painted his face.

"Finally, you let me in," he said.

He had been trying to enter the dream to meet Taehyung, but he always had dreamless sleep.

"Taehyung, come out!" Yoongi screamed his name loudly, but nothing happened in front of his eyes.

"Taehyung!"

Unbeknownst to him, there were eyes observing him from afar.

"Why did you let him in?!"

"So you can fix the mess you made!"

"H-how?"

"Don't ask me, Tae! Just do something before Namjoon finds out! I can't believe that I butted myself into another one of your reckless plans!"

"Taehyung?" Tae and the other boy froze in their spots as they heard Yoongi's voice echoing from outside their hideout.

"Go! Go!" Taehyung pushed the other one before popping out his head to see Yoongi standing under the treehouse where he and his friend were hiding.

"Hi, Hyung."

¤¤¤¤

A/N:
Can't I have a feedback for my story? :p

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro