Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"There is no love without forgiveness, and there is no forgiveness without love."

-Bryant H. McGill-
~~~

"Jimin, what are they doing?"

Throwing his gaze to the corner of the coffee shop, Hoseok frowned as a constant high-pitched giggling sound kept bothering him since he came in about an hour ago. Jimin shrugged as he took a glance at the source of the sounds: Jiwoo and Minyoung, who were now squealing while focusing their eyes on Jiwoo's laptop.

"Dibs on the third one from the left."

"Shut up! That's mine!"

"Since when do you own him?"

Rolling his eyes at the two girls fighting over something, Hoseok shoved Jimin aside and approached Soomin, who was filling her plate with croissants.

"Hm?" She hummed, letting Hoseok to talk.

"What's with that annoying giggling and squeaking sound you girls made right there?" Hoseok asked, cocking his brows in his sister's direction.

"Nothing, they're just checking out some booties with nice abs."

"Mworago?!"

Soomin instantly crunched as she held back her laughter when she saw Hoseok drag Jimin to scold the girls in no time. Ready to see another sibling war, she frowned when Hoseok and Jimin stiffened at what was shown on the laptop screen.

"Soomin! You have a rival!"

You must be kidding me. Facepalming herself when Jiwoo pointed at Jimin, who was focused on the laptop, Soomin lazily went back to her friends.

"Hey, I'm just saying that the second guy from the left is cool."

"This one? Doesn't he look like Yoongi?" Hoseok said, pointing to the guy in question.

Laughing in satisfaction, Jiwoo and Minyoung gave a teasing look to Soomin, who was annoyed by Hoseok's words.

It had been hours since the two girls claimed that he really looked like Yoongi, and the fact that Soomin had claimed dibs on him since they first found out about the kpop boy group named Bangtan made the girls want to tease her even more.

"You're right, I take back my words," Jimin cringed as he realized the fact, looking at Soomin, who was also cringing at the screen.

"Stop denying it, both of you clearly have had a big crush on him for a long time. Just accept the fact."

Throwing a fork at Hoseok, who was running away from the table, Jimin made a disgusted face before leaving the girls. "He's all yours," Jimin whispered as he passed Soomin, cocking his brows towards the entrance.

There was Yoongi, who walked into the coffee shop wearing a black t-shirt under a black unbuttoned shirt with black ripped jeans. Soomin turned back and hid her flustered face under her oversized white hoodie.

Oh my goodness, not with that all-black attire again!

Waiting for someone to tap her shoulder, she blinked away her nervous feelings by sipping her cup of coffee. Yet, as the coffee reached the bottom of the cup, no one approached her. Frowning in a disappointed manner, she put her cup down and pulled down her hoodie, scanning the entire shop to find him.

Where is he? Did he just go straight upstairs to meet Jimin and Hoseok? Didn't he see me?

Sulking in her chair, she sighed and pulled out her phone because fangirling over a bunch of hot guys who had absolutely no idea that the girls even existed would only make her mood worse.

No message.
No missed call.

He probably didn't see me, but wouldn't Jimin or Hoseok tell him that I'm here as well? Oh gosh! I need to clear my head from him! No, I need someone to tell me what is happening to me! There is definitely something wrong with me because I kinda miss his annoying presence around me.

It's been three days since I stupidly bawled over his prank about the girlfriend thingy, and he hasn't talked to me since then. He didn't even show up to send me off or fetch me back from campus. Mom told me that he had something to do, but why didn't he tell me directly? Is he getting tired of me already? Just like mom said to me that night?

"Earth to Kim Soomin."

Snapped out of her deep thought, she blinked repeatedly as she saw a hand waving in front of her face. A hand that she had been wishing to see these past couple of days.

"Wanna go home with me?"

Nodding at the speed of light, she grabbed her bag and left the rest of the girls without even saying a simple goodbye to them.

"Ok, that was rude."

"Let her be, Jiwoo-yah." Let her figure out what she wants. Minyoung kept the last words to herself as she averted her eyes back to the laptop, which was showing a picture of the person on the left who was now catching her attention.

~~~

"Where have you been these days?"

"Why? Did you miss me?"

Halting her step, she grabbed the strap of her bag tightly before turning around and facing Yoongi, who was casually walking with both hands in his pockets.

"Strangely, yes," she confessed.

Silence. That was the only treatment Yoongi gave her, which made her feel even more desperate.

"What is happening to me, Yoongi?"

"What do you mean?" It almost came out as a whisper when Yoongi tried to read her mind.

"Me missing you, isn't that the weirdest thing that has happened in these 10 years?" she said, bravely locking her eyes with Yoongi's.

"Tell me what is wrong with me. I can't figure out the reason why I have these strange mood swings towards you. I used to have one feeling for you: hate. But now I have no idea what feeling I have for you. It makes me upset."

"I'm sorry."

"For what?" she asked, frowning at his absurd apology.

"This."

She couldn't move.
She couldn't talk.
She couldn't think.
She couldn't even breathe.

Her heart skipped a beat.
Her lungs screamed for air.
Her brain asked for blood and oxygen.

Yet she remained motionless, wordless, and soulless.

All because of one thing.

A kiss.

¤¤¤

A/N:

Lowkey inserted the newest inside joke about Jin the worldwide handsome guy a.k.a the third one from the left from bbmas 2017 magenta carpet event lmao

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro