Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

What's meant to be will always find a way

-Trisha Yearwood-
~~~~

Ah fuck.

As if the invisible blindfold that had covered Soomin's eyes for years vanished into thin air, a spark of light hit her hard and overcame the eternal darkness that had dominated her heart for who knows how long.

It can't be happening.

~~~~

"It can't be happening. It can't be freaking happening."

"Dude, stop it. People are looking at us," he whispered while awkwardly glancing at their surroundings, which were currently eyeing them.

"Excuse me? BLAME THAT DAMN EYE-CATCHING HAIR COLOR OF YOURS!"

Growling deeper than he used to, he adjusted his dark blue-colored beret, wishing that it could hide his unusually light silver hair from curious eyes around him.

"No need to yell like that, though. It's not like I have control over it," he sighed, feeling a bit sad due to the non-stop nagging he got from his grumpy companion.

Sigh. "I know, I am sorry. Now be silent and follow me."

"Jungkook, wait," he tugged the boy's jacket, which made him halt from pushing a door standing in front of them.

"What?"

"Will-uh-will they be here?"

Looking at his friend, who was clearly nervous about what they were going to do, Jungkook realized that it was probably his friend's most important moment in his life.

Right, I shouldn't be too harsh on him, Jungkook thought. Giving him one reassuring smile before patting his back gently, he finally pushed the door.

"Everything will be okay, Tae." Jungkook said.

Hesitantly and anxiously following Jungkook, who was casually walking into the place he usually saw through Seokjin's mirror, Kim Taehyung scanned the whole place before darting his eyes right to the corner, only to find a petite figure girl who was currently laying her head on top of the table.

Even from afar, he could clearly see that it was her.

My little chipmunk. He talked to himself silently, which, of course, was still audible to Jungkook.

Jungkook cleared his throat, snapping Taehyung from his deep thoughts while approaching the counter to order some drinks. Once again scanning the place, Taehyung awkwardly stole one or two glances at the table where his beloved one sat alone restlessly.

"Oh, bunny teeth? I thought you were with the opp - oh my sweet mother of God.."

Taehyung tilted his head towards the source of the voice on his left side, finding one fine cheeky blonde girl unconsciously staring at him in such an intense way from behind the counter.

"Jiwoo, stop drooling over my friend."

Shooting a deathly glare at Jungkook, Jiwoo calmed herself as she tried to nicely ask for his order.

"Whatever. What do you want to ord-"

"We're back~~~~"

Hoseok's usual extra loud cheerful voice suddenly filled the place, making several sleepy customers jolt from their daydreaming, including Soomin, who instantly threw her sight to the entrance. Her eyes unknowingly searched for a certain figure, and she sighed in disappointment as the one she was looking for was not around.

What do you expect, Soomin? He won't be here. She heaved another deep sigh before her eyes caught a couple of unfamiliar beautiful bluish eyes. Those eyes locked for seconds before the stranger broke the stare and immediately faced Jungkook, who was talking with Jimin and Hoseok near the counter.

Soomin frowned.

Shit! Jungkook! She's looking at me! Taehyung panickedly yelled in his mind, sure enough that Jungkook would hear that.

Oh, shut it down, Tae. She won't recognize you.

Are you sure?

Sigh. "Soomin!"

Yah! What are you doing?!

Soomin blinked as Jungkook waved at her, giving her a signal to join them. She flashed a questioning look before finally approaching the counter.

"Hm?" she asked Jungkook while secretly eyeing the stranger.

"Meet my friend," Jungkook nonchalantly said, ignoring Taehyung who was silently grumbling about the nerve-wracking situation.

"Oh, hi, I'm Soomin, Kim Soomin," she offered her hand, smiling genuinely.

"H-hi, I'm - uh - V! Call me V!"

The hell? What's with that name, Tae? Jungkook asked through his mind, frowning in confusion.

Oh, shut up!

"V?" she asked.

"Yeah, V as in Virgin!"

Soomin threw her gaze instantly at Hoseok, who was grinning innocently as he made that inappropriate joke, while the others - the Park Siblings - cringed and face-palmed themselves.

"Sorry for that," Jimin said, flashing an awkward smile at Taehyung while nudging Hoseok.

Taehyung laughed and shook his head. "It's okay, that's the kind of joke I've never heard before," he said, giving his box-shaped smile to the others.

Soomin stared as she saw that smile.

"Where is Yoongi Hyung?"

Snapping out of her deep thought about that strangely familiar smile, Soomin blinked as she heard Jungkook ask the question.

"Working his ass off in his genius lab, of course," Hoseok said.

"His what?" Soomin blurted out.

"His recording studio. You didn't know that? Don't tell me you have no idea that he's an underground rapper. Pfft."

"Under what?" Soomin frowned.

"You've got to be kidding me. You're unbelievable," Hoseok added as he left Soomin, earning a deep sigh from Jimin.

"I feel bad for him," Jimin said, following his hyung after dragging Jungkook and Taehyung to sit with them.

Min Yoongi...
Am I really that ignorant about you?

Drained by her own mix of up-and-down feelings, she no longer had the energy to lift her chin up. She rushed to the restroom, hanging her head low, unknowingly causing warm, salty tears to roll down her cheeks.

"Soomin, are you okay?"

Halting her step while wiping away the tears, she looked up to find bluish eyes staring at her in concern.

"Uh, y-yeah. I'm okay. Excuse me."

She was about to run away when she felt a hand gently grab her wrist and pull her into a warm, calming hug. As if she was being pulled by a powerful magnet, she was attached and did nothing but let herself drown in his embrace. V or Kim Taehyung's embrace.

Her long-lost brother's embrace.

¤¤¤

A/N:

Im such a bad author for not dropping any update since weeks ago.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME T.T

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro