Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"It's strange how dreams get under your skin and give your heart a test for what's real and what's  imaginary"

- Jason Mraz-
~~~~~

Hey wait for me!! 

Dude, seriously, can't you just lock you baby sister in her closet?

Hyung, believe me..I've tried everything to keep this sneaky little baby staying at home, but - 

But nothing can't stop me to go to our amazing hideout  with you guys! Let's Gooow ~~~ 

Ey hyung, don't give me that look.. it's not my fault for having this adorable puppy as my sister

What did you say?! wait till I tell Mom about your  math test final score!

Yah Kim Soomin!! come here you little chipmunk!

"Geez, aren't you tired with these memories, Soomin?"

Soomin blinked her eyes as an unfamiliar deep voice brought her consciousness back from the hypnotizing old scene playing in her dream. She rubbed her eyes and looked for the owner of the voice. But instead of seeing any human being around her or at least her familiar light blue painted room, the scenery laid in front of her eyes was still the rocky road she had just dreamed of a couple of seconds ago.

"Am I still dreaming?" She scratched her head in confusion.

"Kim Soomin."

Soomin froze in her spot after hearing the voice call her name for the second time from behind. She turned on her heels hesitantly. And there he was, a boy in his twenties standing with his arms crossed in front of his chest.

"Did you just talk to me?" Soomin stared at him blankly.

"No, I talked to that thing," the stranger said.

She shifted her eyes in the direction where he pointed his finger to find a big fat ugly frog resting on top of her right shoe.

"Gyaaaaaahhhh!!"

She tossed the frog away harshly and ran at the speed of light without even saying anything to the boy. She could still hear his loud laughter and his last words before she passed out after accidentally hitting herself on a big old oak tree standing in front of her.

"Ouch!" Soomin's eyes were wide open as a sensation of pain spread in her back. She blinked her eyes just like she did previously, but this time she found herself lying on the floor beside her queen-sized bed. Caressing her own butt, she sat at the edge of her bed while replaying the boy's last words in her head.

"Hey chipmunk! I'm not done with you, come back here!"

She patted her head furiously and went to her bathroom, splashed some cold water on her sweaty face to get rid of the remaining uneasy feeling, and then dragged herself to her balcony.

"This dream thing is surely getting weird," she said as she rested her hands on the railing and looked up at the sky.

She was lost in the beauty of the starry night sky until a dim light across her room distracted her attention.

"Yoongi's room," she thought. A second later, the window of his room was opened and a messy bed-haired boy with puffy eyes popped up. He rubbed his eyes lazily and unintentionally averted his gaze in her direction.

Soomin mouthed "what" in a rude way to him, but beyond her expectation, Yoongi closed the window and turned off the light without giving any single response to her.  

~~~

Yoongi dropped himself onto his comfy bed. He was sleepy, tired, confused, and upset in general. He frustratedly kicked everything placed on his bed and rolled over the bed while mentally cursing under his breath.

"ADKSLHFUEKSDH!! Just let me have a peaceful sleep, please!!!"

He took a deep sigh and folded his hands across his eyes, which automatically triggered the view of his dream rewinding in his mind.

Wuaah, look at that treehouse! Both of you are surely doing great!! Can we have a swing there? Oh... oh... what if we paint it with a bluish tint?! It will look amazing!

Soomin, please sit and zip your noisy mouth before Yoongi hyung throws you into the river.

Huh? Nah... He won't do that to me.

Why won't I?

Because you're obligated to treasure me... no one wants to be your wife except me.

I'm done with your sister, gimme that duct tape.

Here, hyung.

Yah! Let me go!! Let me go!! MOM!!!

"Yo, can't you just have a nice wet dream instead of replaying these kinds of memories?"

"As if I could choos -" Taken aback from the scene playing in front of him, he cut his words and tilted his head to his right side.

"What?"

Yoongi frowned and gave a confused look to an unfamiliar boy calmly standing next to him.

"Hi..." said the boy.

"How... what... who..." Yoongi averted his gaze to his surroundings while slowly creating a huge gap between them. He was still in his dream, but the presence of the boy felt so real and it absolutely confused him. The boy just gave him a wide, bright grin as a reply and took several steps closer to him, minimizing their gap.

"Yah, stop right there and answer me... who the hell are you and what are you doing in MY dream?!" asked Yoongi, trying to grasp the sense of this weird situation.

"Well, if I were you, I wouldn't call it a dream. It's more like your deepest thoughts that you unconsciously lock in your mind."

"Answer me, dipshit!"

"Ouch! Your choice of words hasn't changed a bit, Hyung," said the boy playfully while giving an oddly familiar smile.

The boy's last word and that undeniable known type of smile somehow pinched Yoongi's heart till it skipped a beat, which finally brought him back to reality.

"This shit is going too far," said Yoongi weakly as he rubbed his chest lightly.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro