170 Follower Special

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

So, this was origannly going to be for 150 followers. But kind of got majority of the work done, then just stopped because I was having trouble colouring one of the drawings.

But I finally finished it

Basically someone just said to do a party of my Oc's, so I just drew a bunch of headshots of some of my *cough* favourites *cough*.

I'll list them in order from top left to bottom right.

The first one is Moontide, a Sea-Night hybrid who can read your mind and kind of foretell the future. She may have been my first proper Oc I created.

The next one is Snow-Leopard. He is an Ice-Sky-Night tribrid. He is very agressive and angsty.

Then there's Kingfisher. He origannly came from a roleplay where it was like Scarlets Arena, but it was in the past, and it was run by Sandwings. He's a Sea-Sky Hybrid with a few anger issues.

Here come my two cinnamon rolls

The Sandwing is Sahara. He is my sweet bean who has a traumatic past. But now he's the adopted father to my three Ice-Night hybrids, Arctic, Flurry, and Frost.

The next is of course Spooks the Silkwing. How could I forget this guy, he's literally what my name is. He's my other sweet bean and cinnamon roll. He gets scared very easily and has an emotional support toucan (note, the emotional support toucan is not his necklace, that is in case he cant bring his toucan somewhere)

And finally, here are my two sciencey babes.

The first one is Corvus, he's a Nightwing. He is one of the leading astronomers of the Nightwings. He loves his younger sister Cora to death.

Finally, we have Black-wing (the name fits better when you see his wing). He is an ornithologist, a dragon/person who studies birds.

So to close, thank you guys so, so much for following me. It makes me feel happy that people actually like what I do. I honestly can't beleive that I'm here, after almost 2 years. It was a slow, very slow start, but I'm finally here.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro