1: Panic Attack

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Arohi lifted her phone to see who it was...but seeing the unknown number she kept her phone back on her ears...

Who is this ?? Arohi asked....

I don't think that is important...all that is important is how the judge gave the custody to the father who is a complete stranger to the child rather than his mum??? Ever wondered Arohi???

Before arohi could react the caller continued....

In such case the mother a given preference then how come your sister akshu lost the case ??? Want to know how...???

You want to help your sister but poor aaru is feeling helpless???the caller mocked..

Arohi had lost it by now....someone was pulling the right cords and hurting her ....

Who the hell are you ?? She yelled and the caller smiled...

From the voice all arohi could make out was the caller was using voice changer...

Why should I listen to you ? You don't even have the guts to talk in your real voice....arohi yelled and cut the call....

And held her head she opened the door and saw ru and abhir sitting next to each other but not a single word was uttered ... A jarring silence ....

Arohi always wished ru to be quiet sometime the hyper active kid she was .... But now seeing kids in such silence pained her heart

After Ru and abhir had known the whole truth...both kids were hurt the least to say...

She adjusted herself and neared both the kids....

And knelt down before them and immediately they two turned their faces the other side....

Arohi saw them do that and only traces o her past flashed infront of her eyes...

The same way she sat with her sister when her mother died....

Arohi never admitted this to anyone but it pained her to hate her sister everytime if only her grandparents parents had settled the tornado that was thundering in her mind back then..

If only her bade papa walked the talk treating her and her sister equally....things would have been different...

Do you think Abhimanyu could walk over akshara this many times..?? If things were just right between the sister...arohi would have blasted abhi the first time he did not trust her ....but everything was said and done...

Nothing can be undone or unsaid now....she saw her kids....

And somewhere she knew if she didnt solve the conflict now years later her ru and abhir would eventually lose their beautiful bonding and be in conflicts that their small minds could never comprehend....

She knelt down....the kids would not even notice her who was just in thei line of eyesight....

She understood both were mad at her too....

Ru for not telling her abhir is her poppy'son and abhir at his Massi for not telling him....

She gulped in her pit and slowly stood up and hugged them in each arm....

While hugging ru and abhir looked at each other...and turned to othe side ....

Arohi could sense them doing it....

She gently broke the hug and ruffled both their hairs simultaneously with one hand on their heads...for she knew her every action was judged by both of them and valued and her actions acted as the measure on who was more loved and cherished...

More drama happened.... Than anybody expected sorry ru and abhir ...arohi said ....

She could see ters welling up abhir's  eyes

She immediately lifted his face...and saw both of them with so much care in her eyes...

What kind of adult puts a young kid in such mind state that is rippling in sadness and in questions just to have his right?? So the haq is more important than others feelings?? She wondered....

She lifte them one on each hip...they were heavy ofcourse for her, but she somewhere she knew the kids heart where more heavier...

One thing she made her mind was never compare ru and abhir's conflicts they had in mind....

Abhir had lost both mumma and papa...ru has lost only a man who was his poppy....that was a big no for arohi....for she know how it would feel...

Just because a kid feels more things another kid feels lesser things she wouldn't discriminate.... No.....kids just feel things and if you don't value their emotions they tend to thing that you love the other more some basic parenting things that her bade papa forgot ....

We will go somewhere....away from this people.... Man karr Raha hai.... I should take you both away forever from them but chodo but we sure can get some us time right?? She mumbled in her mind ...and asked again...

Let's go....go and get ready wear your slippers... We are going somewhere....arohi said and pecked a kiss on both their heads and left them...

Arohi too got her car keys and purse and she was about to leave...but manjari stood in front of her...

Akshara ke pass le ja Rahi ho?? Remember the court verdict??? Manjari asked...

After Neil's death arohi saw manjari as a mother , as a relationship that she yearned all her life...but seeing her do a mega 180 degree flip hurted her a little ...

But since there was more damage done by her to others her hurt was unseen and now when she questioned she was burning with anger...but she still had to be respectful about it ....not that she was her saas....

For arohi manjarihad lost her respect when she smiled after winning the heartwrenching case.....she wanted to tell at her...but she saw those little claws near the wall...she sensed the kid standing behind the wall....

She sighed to calm herself kids needed to breathe...you know how suffocating this environment is!! So I am taking them for a walk...we we back...she said in one go and walked off past her without seeing her eyes and took the kids hands who were standing behind the door....

She made the kids seat in her car and drove to the nearby park...

But still there was a word yet to come out if their mouths....

Arohi sighed she somewhere understood she had to put out the fire that was slowly growing in their minds and park wasn't the place...

She took them back in the car stopped somewhere and got some things and went to a hotel...

She checked themselves in and placed all the small mud pots she had brought...

I know you are angry and I also understand you guys don't know who you are angry with...but Jo kuch bhi hai nikaldo gussa she said handling outthe stick to both of them....

First there was just the silence ....

Then ri silently inches towards the mud pot and striked one of them with he stick....

Abhir saw her breaking...and ru too turned and saw abhir...

Abhit too walked fiercly near the mud pot and started breaking them....

Soon the sound mud pot breaking and clanking on the floors was heard...

Abhir and ru even let down a long scream ....hinting how hurt they were...

Abhir was again and again hitting an already broken mudpot all in his stress ....

And finally arohi could hear her both children cry...

She immediately knelt down and hugge both of them....

Ru choking on her words said... Poppy ko abhi abhi patha chala na he is his son ...how can he ig....inn..innocent me like that?? Ru asked ....

Vo ignore hota hai ruchuhi abhir said crying...mujhe Teri poppy nahi chahiye mujhe bas apne mummy papa ke pas rehna hai...he cried....

Mujhe ab poppy ke pass nahi rehna...ru said slowly....

Arohi heard their conversation...when kids talk like adults you know how bad adults in their life messed things up...

We will find a way out ...bachon...apki maasi aur mumma haina.... She will find a way out i promise ..par tabtak.... We are one team.... So anything you want to tell or tell you can do it with me....

I will be there for you both always...now come lets join hands ....she said and extend her hands...hoping both ru and arohi would take it....

And after a few mins of staring both ru and abhir took her hand....

We are a secret team nobody should know arohi said....

Not even mumma, papa ? Abhir asked...

Nahi bolde na sabko fir recret hi nahi rahega....ru told in a slight louder tone...

Vo secret hai...teek hai masi nahi bathunga ...
Abhir said...

Arohi saw the way ruhi spoke and she knew her daughter had not expressed her grief much.....

She made abhir sit in the carnd before Ru could sit she stopped her ..

Ru...tell what is still troubling you ??arohi asked...

Yeh abhir kitna lucky haina mumma he can choose which papa ro live with....mere liye toh papa hi nahi hai ...ru said....

Arohi immediately hugged her ..... Matashri toh hai na baby...and dekhna your matashri will become botb your mumma and papa fir you don't have to worry na....

Pakka?? Ru asked interrupting her...arohi smile through her tears and nodded a yes

and ru it's not because of abhir all this happened you are seeing how hurt he is ....arohi added...

Ru saw him siting in the car....

Arohi wiped her tears and kissed her ru and made her sit in the car....

Maasi i heard what you spoke to ru....sorry ru....he was about to say...

But before arohi could interfere ru said in her voice.... Tumne kya kiya pilla boy tum bhi toh hurt ho ....ru said...warming Arohi's heart....

Arohi turned to both kids....

Please understand Jo kuch bhi hua vo adults ke vajese hua not because of you kids...so promis me you won't hate or blame each other.....arohi asked....

Both ru and abhir promised....

It was this easy bade papa but you didn't talk the steps....she thought to herself....

Toh agar adults galat toh fir koun galat hai ? Abhir asked....

Kids are the most honest and curious people you ever can meet...

Let's the adult handle na bachon...I know ...when the adults handled the matter you got hurt but this time your Massi is there to protect you.... She said hugging both of them....

All was going good until she received a call from her bhaiya....

Arohi come to the hospital fast akshu is having severe panic attack he said and cut the call ....

Arohi cut the call and immediately drove the car to the hospital....with the kids...

Abhir met abhinav and was crying ....and ru too saw abhir crying and hugged him...

Arohi rushed in and got her sister tested and good the reports....

She saw the reports and her eyes widened...akshara's heart rate was normal infact everything was normal....

Akshara was faking it ....but why????

Arohi had her questions...when she entered her room she saw her with abhir playing and talking....

Akshara and arohi saw each other....

How bad she was missing her child that she faked her panic attacks she wondered...

Akshara's eye met hers and she could clearly see her asking for help...arohi slightly nodded a yes hinting she would help...

She went to her dorm.... Although manipulating reports was against her morals...she wanted to ..for her sister...

Just then she received a call...

Manipulating the reports?? Arohi??? I am telling you how to get abhir back morally par tum??? Soch Lo arohi ??

Morally??? Arohi aske in delusion....do you have something that proves this case was staged?? Arohi asked....

Smart....the caller said....

But if you need it you need to give me what i want....

What you want ? I will pay.....if you show me the proof arohi said frantically...

Because if this was one chance in getting her sister life right she did not want to mess it up...

The caller laughed and said ....ok....let's meet ....

Arohi immediately rushed to akshara's room and informed the same

I don't know akshu but i will try to help and don't worry about the reports i manipulated it she said....

And a crying akshara hugged her sister for some solace....

**********Meanwhile In other mansion******

You are doing wrong avni a person said...

Wrong toh mere saath hua saalon pehle I am making it all right ...avni said ...and smiled...

Birla hospital??In exchange of those proofs?? It messed up avni ...a man yelled at her...

Let's see Bhai...what will she choose ??? Avni smirked

Is this a new start to the broken sisters bond??

What is arohi about to walk in??
And readers please do drop in your thoughts and vote it up

Planning to write a abhinav an akshara meltdown and confrontation on goenkas wanna read?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro