7 : A faint solace

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Arohi held her head and turned on her bed she saw both her children hugging and sleep on each other ....

Abhir's legs was over her leg.....she neared them and pecked a kiss.. and ruffled their hairs....

Now abhir had made it a routine to sleep in his room till his doc man was there and then he would walk upto Arohi's room and climb their bed laid down besides ru....

Arohi saw both of them... sleeping and her heart pained ..... suddenly remembering Ru's questions....

Apka shaadi nahi hoga?? Ru asking with her teary eyes...

A sight of her daughter that she will never forget that etched in her heart forever.....

And then the recent events flashed her mind...

What if wat all avni said was true , how on earth was she to confirm..... Harsh papa will he say anything about this?? She wondered....

In avni's mansion...

Avni was walking to and fro in tension....

I did a big mistake bhai... Vo saare detectives ke reports about arohi was wrong ...from all I could see ...I saw a woman who was told and gaslit she was loved but was never .....just like my Neil...she cried....she will never trust me Bhai...what if she doesn't come live with us...birla hospital jaaye baad mein how do I win over her??? Avni Rathod weeped....

You still might not have lost everything avni.... Her Bhai caressed her hair...

Avni saw her brother.....you know what to do...he said and wiped her tears and hugged her...

Avni nodded a yes and hugged him back....

Back in goenka house akshara was sitting with the lawyer preparing all the points and arguments preparing all of that....

Akshara saw a shadow....but before akshara could look up she heard her badepapa yell...

Abhi manjari ji ne jaasusi karneki beja lagta hai....

Akshara looked up and Arohi was standing in front of them....

Abhinav interupted... Aap chodiye na bade papa ...pichle baar aap se nahi hua...iss baar hum dono koshish krr rahe na...we will decide who to trust and who not to....he sternly said....shocking bade papa and swarna...

Akshara nodded in postive acknowledging it....

Badepapa walked out of the house in anger and swarna went inside to her room...

Now they were only three left glaring at each other....

Akshara... Arohi called out...

Akshara stared at her ...

Arohi felt something about her sister had changed...her eyes wasn't any weak and vulnerable that it used be...now it was spitting fire....

Vo...vo.. abhinavji ... I thought we could show the call history from abhimanyu 's phone todha muskil hai par...before arohi could complete...

Akshara responded...i know we are trying to retrieve that only.....

And again a silence followed....

Arohi walked a few steps and took a bean bag infront of them and sat....

Akshara was busy listing her points ....abhinav was assisting akshara and arohi was sitting a little agar from them seeing them....

Akshara was glaring at her file and could sense wanting to talk...

Abhinav saw both of them and a smile appeared on his face ....

Why are you laughing??? Akshara commanded abhinav...

Abhinav got a little scared and adjuste himself...

No...seeing you two.....now arohi too glared at him...he leaned back and adjusted himself again...

Vo....it's just that you both want to talk but you are behaving like ru and nikkiji when you are their mothers....he said in one go and ran off the room...

He walked out and got one glance at them again...

Akshara arohi kab tak bagogi tum dono iss rishte se...abhi toh compromise karlo...he murmured to himself and walked out giving some space to the sisters they needed to be given from their childhood...

Arohi and akshara were alone...

Arohi slowly said.., I met Avni....akshara immediately looked at her... Don't worry I returned her file and did not sign the deal ....

Akshara smiled a little....

Immediately arohi said ... Because I and Neil felt it was wrong ....vo kabhi kabhi i get dreams of him na so....

Akshara too adjusted herself and said....

I will also try to retrieve the call history not because you told because I got the idea late....

Abhinav at the door heard them talk like kids....

They were taking each other's help and didn't want to acknowledge....

And then again in the room . ...

Arohi slowly said .... I don't know anything about anyone I don't know who will support you or not but I will be your side....and don't think...akshara nodded her head finally acknowledging her...and before she could respond akshara completed her sentence....

Ya ya..I know you will take ru with you away after all this...

Arohi nodded ....

Ok i should leave....she said wanting to end the awkward conversation....and turned back

Arohi was about to leave akshara said... Btw it was a good choice that you refused the deal....

A smile appeared on aaru 's face but she didn't want akshara to know....she bit her lips...

Thanks and you too...it's so good to see in the midst of law books and references....arohi said.

A smile came on Akshara face too as she saw her walk out.....

Abhinav walked further out to hide from Arohi's eyes...

Arohi walked off ....

It was a very small moment but both sisters felt their heart a little light as they found a faint solace from each other...in the darkest moment of their lives....

Will everything fall in place for both the sisters and will the sisters help each other and finally work on their relationship or there is more to it ???

I am thinking of writing court scenes...like with proper arguments ...

And planning to write a bold akshara not like what they showed in serial... she wants to give happiness not make abhir feel like he come from broken family 😂😂😂 idk what to say....

Law is my favourite subject ...so the next part might be lengthy...will you read?? Or should I cut short??

And do drop in your thoughts and vote it up ..

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro