9: Comfort or Conspiracy?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

In avni's mansion...

Arohi had cried her heart out ... I am sorry arohi uttered....

Avni lifted her chin and saw her in her eyes...

I am sorry beta ... I couldn't be there for Neil ...i couldn't be there for you ....I am sorry baccha...she wiped arohi's tears...

And took the papers from the bag....

Actually in the deal... On pretext of birla hospital I was about to snatch ru from you....

Arohi's eye widened in shock hearing this...

I thought you loved abhimanyu and I found out you had asked some shares so i thought you were greedy....I am sorry...

But please trust me ....I have realised my mistake... I am sorry she cried and tpre the papers o the deal....

Arohi saw the shreds of paper it read custody papers of Roohi Neil....

And was shocked as hell ....she slowly broke the hug ....and walked back a few steps abck in shock....

Just when she thought she had found some comfort ...where the existing trust issues less??

Without saying a word she ran .....from he mansion..leaving avni all shattered....

She reached the birla mansion ......

And surprisingly there was no one....she rushed to her room and closed it...

What if she had signed it ?? What if ??

The mere thought of her Ru seperating from her had toppled her whole world...as she started to shiver in anxiety....

No....no....ru is all i have .... I cannot lose her noo...... She mumbled in fear to herself....as she tightened her legs between her arms.....

I have lost everything in life mumma I can't lose ru.......arohi silently cried...

Her breathing became heavy and she was profusely sweating with her head feeling heavy...

Arohi immediately moved near the table and took the water bottle an drank from it....holding her chest....she felt as if someone is suffocating her slowly and steadily....

Arohi still gasping for breathe sat on her ed and closed her eyes...

Breathe chipkali....breathe....she heard a voice....

She immediately opened her eyes only to find her Neil sitting beside her...

She stood up in rage and saw him...I know nothing of this real you are a lie and  ....Arohi's eyes welled up...choking her....

I know I am a lie chipkali..par jhooti hi sahi I want to be your comfort Neil said....

Arohi calmed down a little and sat again on the bed holding her head....

I miss you Neil....arohi cried....

Just then she heard a knock on the door. ....

Arohi swallowed her tears in her pit and adjusted her hair and her saree and stood up and opened the door...

It was abhimanyu....

Arohi sighed in grief...

No abhimanyu I am not interested in talking to you...Arohi said and was about to walk off....

When she heard something so new to her ears...

Sorry abhimanyu muttered.....

A word that never came and never expected from him....

Sorry arohi I know tum hurt ho...but i didn't know maa Neil ki case ko use karegi ....tu samaj Rahi hai na vo bhi maa hai ...aur....before abhimanyu could finish ...arohi yelled...

Seriously Mr. Birla you are still defending your mom , she used your brother's death to win a case ....how can you ??? Arohi was speechless....

Vo Neil...arohi stopped abhimanyu....not a word about my Neil....don't you dare...neither you nor manjari birla are fit take my neils name....so shut your mouth before I saw a something harsh...

I understand you are hurt... abhimanyu continued...

Arohi smiled loudly scaring abhimanyu...

You understand?? Arohi chuckled sarcastically and left him at the door ...

Arohi went to kitchen and saw her both kids all sad....

Abhir saw arohi and his face lit up....and both kids ran towards her and hugged her....

Massi...what happened in court did mumma win?? Abhir asked....

Arohi's eyes welled up as she kissed both the kids...

Court hai bachon....time lagega but don't worry....she said kissed both of them and took them into a hug ....

She had her grudges and misunderstandings against her sister but what did abhir do to deserve all this....

In court abhi had stated akshara is careless akshara should prove this environment is toxic....if shefali bhabhi could testify that would be great  arohi thought to herself...

She fed both the kids and called shefali bhabhi and asked her to meet in the cafe she messaged and went to the cafe...

Shefali got confused but still went to the cafe to meet her...

Why did you call me here arohi shefali asked...

Bhabhi I know....ki you are suffering a lot and I am sorry I didn't notice earlier....but now I have found a way out for you....

Please aap testify kardo na against parth...

Trust If you testify in this case apka case easily jeetenge aap...

Please shefali bhabhi akshu ke liye ....aapke liye....please stand up for atleast shivu arohi pleaded...

Arohi....trust e I want but you know the birlas na agar akshara se uski bacha cheen sakte Hain toh mujhse bhi....aur mahima birla ko tum janti ho...

I really wish I could help. But I am sorry and she left without another word...

Days passed by...

Arohi was feeding and cheering the kids and akshara was preparing for next hearing....

Akshara took and phone and went to call Arohi....but she held back herself...

She had been doing this since the hearing...

Wanting to talk to her sister but backing off the next minute....

Abhinav : arohi ka message aya tha she wants to meet....

Akshara closed her eyes to calm herself down....

Don't worry akshara...aur kitne din bhagengi aap chalkar milke aate hai....abhinav said and the left to meet her....

Akshara saw aarohi sitting at the cafe...

I think it's time for you to talk akshara i will wait outside he said and akshara nodded and walked and stood infront of arohi...

She slowly sat ...

And arohi immediately asked... What do you want to talk....??

Akshara immediately saw abhinav in the corner of the cafe holding his ears and asking sorry...he had planned all of it....

I am sorry aaru....I really am....vo ..akshara choked on her words....I didn't know that my silly mistake would cost this much...

I should have not gone that day....kaash main sab kuch teek kar pathi...I am sorry....

Arohis eyes welled she did wanted to hear this from her but at this point of her life...it meant or healed nothing....

Arohi said nothing but wiped her tears....

Aru please say something na...akshara cried...

I tried getting shefali bhabhi to testify but ....arohi choked on her words as she nodded a no hinting it didn't work out...

Akshara stood up and walked across and stood behind her and slowly took her hand still in dilemma whether arohi will like it or not and gently wrapped her arms around her neck......

Arohi closed her eyes.....

Akshu came near her ear and pleaded sorry aru....

Arohi tightened her fist....

Her heart wanted it to believe it was a comfort, but seeing and experiencing only hate and drama she didn't want to ...

I should go akshu arohi said ..and stood and fled the place running with her heavy heart...

Comfort or Conspiracy?? Arohi didn't know as she was so lost and her mind had lost the capability to comprehend it all.....

How did you like this part?

Will arohi and akshu ever trust each other?

Drop in your thoughts and please do vote it up....

And may be in another two parts I will finish this story...

Next part is next hearing again it will be lengthy, so excited to read??

Drop in your thoughts

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro