Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

kaminari strolled to his highschool yuuei. he walked in with his buddy kirishima and kirishima's boyfriend bakugou. ''ill see you guys later in english!'' he shouted behind him to this friends walking away. they waved goodbye. the blonde haired boy walked in to his math class.

he failed at this class the most but bakugou refused to help him because he had to help kirishima. he didn't have anyone to help him or a study buddy. ''mr. kaminari? you're a little late.'' mr. michael said. everybody knew that mr. michael was a radio host called presentation michael but they didn't care. they only noticed his huge blonde hair. what hairspray did he use?

''haha... yeah i guess.'' he responded walking in slowly. he went to sit down next to his best friend sero. ''bro are you serious? late again?'' sero chuckled punching him softly in his arm. ''bro, stop exposing me.'' he said laughing back quietly.

''okay okay class quiet down! we're gonna be working on a project and you need partners for it. so get up into your pairs!'' the teacher practically screamed. kaminari turned toward his friend sero. ''partners?'' he asked. sero sucked his teeth and put his arm around his neck. ''sorry bro, i'm gonna partner up with tenya, you know i have a crush on him man.'' he blushed.

kaminari sat there for a few seconds before looking down at his desk and back at his best friend. ''its totally fine dude, i get ya.'' he chuckled. ''thanks bro!'' sero highfived him before getting up and walking over to his crush. the electric boy looked around the classroom before spotting a certain boy with purple hair. he quietly gasped and jogged over to him.

the purple haired boy looked up. kaminari suddenly felt heat spread across his face. ''hahHAHAH so umm.. i saw you at the coffee shop this morning.'' he said looking off to the side. the purple haired boy nodded and smirked for a second, bags under his eyes. kaminari turned around for a second. ''that was so hot, i-.'' he mumbled under his breath. he turned back around to the boy.

''right.. so you wanna be partners? im shinsou.'' he said in a husky voice. ''um. how?'' kaminari asked. ''what?'' shinsou said with a confused voice and one eyebrow up. ''how do you sound so cool?'' the electric boy said with his hands covering his mouth. shinsou looked at him for a few seconds before bursting with laughter and genuinely smiling.

at this point, kaminari had already fallen for him. ''im denki!'' he said, his hands on his hips and his face fully red. ''well, i like you denki. hopefully i get to see more of you. but i dont plan to be friends.'' he said grinning at the boy and winking subtly.  ''ill see you at lunch.'' he said before waving. denki waddled away, being the goofy boy he is. he met sero back at his seat.

''bro i am.. do you mind if i invite someone to the bakusquad table?'' he said turning towards the boy. ''well that would be up to bakugou, wouldn't it? i personally have no problem with it.'' he said chuckling at the boy.

''good.'' denki smiled.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro