{00} Sketched Hearts

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"synopsis"

You're given 0.7 seconds to decide what to do when the most popular boy waltzes up to you and starts throwing pick up lines at you. What would you choose?

a) Slap him

b) Throw a sarcastic remark at him

c) Walk away

If you were like those daring sarcastic female leads in most novels then you'd likely choose either a) or b), but shy senior high schooler Iris Martin chose c) walk away.

Then her life somewhat resembled baking a cake. Add in a pinch of arrogance from the bad boy, a teaspoon of cheer from his girlfriend and an overfilled cup of persistence from a new student who was her cousin's fiancé's brother's best friend and the cake will be ready to explode in the oven.

"preface"

Started: 1st July 2018

Completed: 29th December 2018

|| Teen Fiction || Romance ||

| Short chapters |
| 1000- 2000 words only |

Dedicated to my sister hil_horse_lover15 for encouraging me to post this and all the friends who gave me ideas and supported me throughout the entire book. 

July 2020 update::

i wrote this book when I was 12 or 13 or smth idk, so it kinda sucks ass. 

the characters aren't developed and the plot's cliche and not that eventful or action-packed. 

read at ur own risk, but seriously, its boring asf. 

Copyright © by hiyaitschristine

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Basically: Don't copy

Thanks!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro