Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

5 more notes, 5 more fucking notes left. You heard your heart just pound like it was on full blast. "L/N, keep your head in the game, We gotta focus." Max says. "Right, sorry. Just still on don is all." "I know man. But we gotta finish this or else we're gonna die as virgins." "The Hell are you talking about? I lost my virginity." John says. "Bullshit." You say. "It's true. She was real freaky." "Ok, What was her name?" "Rose." "Rose what?" You ask. "I can't remember her last name but it was rose for sure. She was rough in bed." "Was she pale? Had orange red hair? Dressed up like a greaser?" You ask. "Yeah how you know that?" "She's got a dick dude." "BULLSHIT! SHE SAID IT WAS A STRAPON!" John says blushing. "Did it feel warm?" Max asks. "Y-yeah bu-" "did you feel the balls?" You ask. "Y-yes." "she's got a dick dude face it." Max says. "It's ok John, I got dicked down too by rose, but that's a different story in a different universe." "What?" Both max and john says. "I mean look! Another note!" You say pointing at the note by a building. Max grabs it. "No eyes." A drum comes from nowhere. "Huh, so that was the drum don was talking about on the phone. Only 4 more to go gents." John says. "RUUUUUN!" you yell running. The others look around, hearing max scream and running with you same with John. All three of you book it having your hearts racing as you jump, duck, and climb over branches, logs, and holes. You three stop to catch your breaths. "Think we lost it?" You ask. "I think so. Look, another building." John points out. You and max looks. "We all going in?" You ask. "Of course we are, we aren't that idiotic. John lead the way, were right behind you." Max says. "No way I'm going first. Why don't you do it?" "You fucking kidding I'm not leading." "Ugh I'll do it." You say opening your phone and using the flashlight. 29% left. You gulped and made sure you still had a glow stick on you. It was and you nodded. "On me." You say and headed in with john and max behind you. And maybe even something following. "Anything?" Max asks. "Nope. Lets try looking into this room." You three walk inside and move some chairs and wooden pallets around. "Jackpot!" John says. You and max side by him and john picks up the note. "Can't run." A drum sound fills the air. "Like hell we can't." You say. "C'mon guys let's go." You start to walk away till you saw something at the entrance. "Oh darn my socks..." You say. "QUICK THE WINDOW!" You and max leap out the window. John tries but looks back and is fixated. "John no!" You try to go back for him but max tackles you. "No way, it's already too late for him! I ain't losing you too!" You squirm as you see black tentacles slowly wrap around him pulling him from the window. "FUCK!! JOHN!!!" Max keeps holding you down. Once john was outta sight, max looked through the window to see the slenderwoman was gone, but Johns body was ripped clean in two. "3 more to go." Max says to himself.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro