Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

hey akane-san,

tomorrow is the battle between the black dragons and toman.

actually, not between the two gangs but taiju shiba and hanagaki with his little friends.

a peace agreement was made, but we know it's just some bullshit. earlier, i caught some toman brats sneaking around with a rat from our side. seems like they needed info about our boss, so i am more than willing to provide it, as long as i get paid sufficiently. nowadays, money can buy anything, right?

in my opinion, this fight is pointless. we don't have to waste our time messing with those little kids. but i guess inupi and i aren't on the same page about that. he seems kinda anticipate it. after all, it's toman who defeated the 9th gen black dragons.

but eventually, toman will lose. our boss is a beast you know. then toman will affiliate with the black dragons, enlarging our gang. with that, the black dragons will create a new delinquent age. or that's what our boss and inupi want.

brawling, crushing other gangs, creating a new era, i do not give a single fuck about any of those. there are only two reasons why i agreed to join the black dragons.

money and inupi.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro